Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." * 8
    #16114635 - 04/20/12 03:12 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

RC websites (EK, UGL) have been shut down. SoS has also been shut down. The other forums may be turned into a honeypot to collect information. It is advisable to avoid RC forums for now. This is also following the recent busts of the Farmers Market.

It is now assumed that the admins are going to roll on the vendors. More discussion here.

Another thread on the Shroomery in Other Drugs Forums about it here.

WorldWideWinton posted the criminal complaints, which describes the offenses and the nature of the investigation. Among other things, there is information in the documents about the conspiracy to import analogue controlled substances and details about the case.

http://i.imgur.com/kQSbX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zrm3M.jpg

Stay safe.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16114642 - 04/20/12 03:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Do note that this went down around Bicycle Day and 4/20.

I don't think it's an accident.

--------------------

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16114649 - 04/20/12 03:16 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It happened due to their payment methods.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: trip forever] * 2
    #16114654 - 04/20/12 03:18 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

trance keeps posting about buying ecstasy and other stuff with fucking paypal :lol:

if he can do it then the DEA WILL catch the people selling it

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

InvisibleBeefy1
GONE

Loc: around
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight]
    #16114657 - 04/20/12 03:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It happened because someone did something stupid,  got caught,  and snitched to save his own ass.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 3
    #16114677 - 04/20/12 03:25 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The forums mentioned are small fish who ran bad operations. The fact that they were physically able to roll on vendors says to me that they ran bad operations. Good forums don't keep lists of vendors. Taking down SoS is signifigant, but that site was risky to begin with. SoS wasn't perfect, there were a lot of vendors who weren't listed and some good vendors who were listed as bad.

The good vendors are safe because of how they operate.

Shame on any of you who participated in forums that discussed the locations and names of vendors. We have a policy not to discuss vendors on here for a reason.

Edited by nooneman (04/20/12 03:28 AM)

OfflineAll We Perceive
Sea Cucumber
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: nooneman]
    #16114768 - 04/20/12 04:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Wow!!  How was SoS shut down?  Is the shroomery next?  :zomgwtf:

--------------------

"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: All We Perceive] * 3
    #16114775 - 04/20/12 04:13 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

lol.  shroomery is fine, we don't sell droogz here.

:shoosh:

--------------------

OfflineWizzy
In Tha Hizzy

Loc: Void Center
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16114779 - 04/20/12 04:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I literally just found out EK was down and was about to make a thread when I saw this...
What the fuck?!?! Is this for good? It can't be?!

--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Wizzy] * 3
    #16114797 - 04/20/12 04:24 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Something else will eventually replace it.

Operation Web Tryp in 2004 took down a lot of vendor sites, and look where we are today. There are dozens more.

This whole charade is just a retarded game of cat and mouse. As soon as they schedule, ban, or take down a substance or resource, minor variations are made and something new bounces back up. The problem is these fucking government morons can't realize this, or they simply don't care. Harm reduction, cognitive liberty, and personal freedom is at stake. But it comes down to controlling power, money, and the minds of the public.

The vast stupidity is surreal.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 1
    #16114805 - 04/20/12 04:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

fuck buying drugs on the internet, I don't want to get flagged by the DEA or the powers-that-be.

Plus I live in hippie liberal college town, USA where you can buy anything from the 10 dealers that live on your street.

no fucking clue why people would snort this sketchy garbage when you can just purchase LSD or mescaline, or any number of legal ethnobotanicals.

just... gah... gross.  fuck RCs in their chemical infested life-ruining butthole

--------------------

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight] * 6
    #16114820 - 04/20/12 04:32 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
no fucking clue why people would snort this sketchy garbage when you can just purchase LSD or mescaline, or any number of legal ethnobotanicals.

Snort what garbage? There are hundreds of compounds, and insufflation is only 1 ROA. You just seem like you want to talk shit.

Quote:

just... gah... gross.  fuck RCs in their chemical infested life-ruining butthole

You sound ignorant.

Most every drug we enjoy now started out as a research chemical (and many of their properties were discovered accidentally). The difference is now we have rational drug design, so the effects can be more succinctly engineered. The problem is only a handful of chemists and labs are conducting this research. If there were grants to endorse international collaboration, imagine the experiences we could design. The harmfulness is often a byproduct of trying to come up with a product that sells quickly. It's motivated by greed in many ways.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#16114839 - 04/20/12 04:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Snort what garbage?

RCs that came out yesterday.

Quote:

You just seem like you want to talk shit.

Only talking shit on those who profit from the weakness and misery of others. (RC vendors who sell drugs with harmful side effects)
and, to an extent, drug users who blindly take substances without well-documented effects and side effects.

Quote:

insufflation is only 1 ROA

:lmafo:  would you have preferred i chose a less sketchy one? like smoking it? or plugging it? or injecting it? do any of those sound better?
i wasnt judging the ROA at all, in fact by saying "snort" i was giving the users the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:

Most every drug we enjoy now started out as a research chemical (and many of their properties were discovered accidentally)

but have since enjoyed laboratory testing and use by millions of users

Quote:

You sound ignorant.

I hope not.

Quote:

If there were grants to endorse international collaboration, imagine the experiences we could design

Grants typically come from tax dollars.  I'm not working 9-5 so that people can discover better ways of getting high.

I'm all for mind expansion if that's what floats your boat.  I'm EXTREMELY libertarian.  If people wanna do what they wanna do , that's fine by me.

My issue is with the idea of taking a substance with no scientific basis for what it might do to my mind and body

--------------------

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight] * 3
    #16114879 - 04/20/12 04:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Those are your opinions, all well and good. Other people may have different ones. I'm not looking to debate anything with you. Just pointing out how your first point had a bad attitude and was overly judgmental.

--------------------

InvisibleA Day InThe Life
Jack of All
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16114880 - 04/20/12 04:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

UGL got shut down? fuck :sad:

SoS too? :mad2:

--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Edited by A Day InThe Life (04/20/12 04:58 AM)

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #16114887 - 04/20/12 04:59 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Just pointing out how your first point had a bad attitude and was overly judgmental.

true true.. I have to admit I'm bringing a little bit of baggage into the debate tho.

my buddy is obsessed with these things and i've been watching him slowly turn into a fiend :feelsbadman:

--------------------

OfflineConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #16114888 - 04/20/12 04:59 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:wtfsonic:

--------------------

OfflineAll We Perceive
Sea Cucumber
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Constantine]
    #16114951 - 04/20/12 05:43 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

SoS didn't sell anything though.  They were just a forum for vendor ratings... am I missing something?

--------------------

"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Invisiblepsyke101
Test Subject

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight]
    #16114966 - 04/20/12 05:56 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

All We Perceive said:
Wow!!  How was SoS shut down?...

^This

Quote:

Wizzy said:
I literally just found out EK was down and was about to make a thread when I saw this...

^And also this.

Wow im feeling a little stunned. These sites were invaluable. Real assets to the community, excellent quality information.

I really hope this is just temporary.

--------------------
Useful bulk substrate calculator

Invisiblepsyke101
Test Subject

#16114974 - 04/20/12 06:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
fuck buying drugs on the internet, I don't want to get flagged by the DEA or the powers-that-be.

Plus I live in hippie liberal college town, USA where you can buy anything from the 10 dealers that live on your street.

:tard:

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: psyke101]
    #16114978 - 04/20/12 06:12 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

come on, come on, read my rebuttal before you :tard: me :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: psyke101]
    #16114999 - 04/20/12 06:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psyke101 said:
Quote:

All We Perceive said:
Wow!!  How was SoS shut down?...

^This

Quote:

Wizzy said:

^And also this.

Wow im feeling a little stunned. These sites were invaluable. Real assets to the community, excellent quality information.

I really hope this is just temporary.

I doubt it will be, even though w00t sold it before all this happened. I can't see too many vendors wanting their name attached to that site after this anyways. UGL will probably come back but I think EK is down for the count. Besides there wasn't much information left on the site before it went down. The mods/ admins had deleted all of the rc discussion subforums in an attempt to to get rid of all the consumption talk.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyke101
Test Subject

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #16115011 - 04/20/12 06:44 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

How about SoS? You think that'll b back up? That was such a valuable resource.

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#16115037 - 04/20/12 07:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I really don't know, it has always managed to resurface in the past but if there's info on there pertaining to w00t then it won't be back up for a while.

It's a major blow to the rc community.:thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #16115047 - 04/20/12 07:16 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

wow SOS as well? wtf. they are stepping their shit up. these fockers are going to ruin it

why did they target EK anyway? EK is clearly a site that only involved itself with the trading of legal RC substances.... they block everything off the site once it becomes illegal....

--------------------

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Dosile Kouki] * 4
    #16115056 - 04/20/12 07:20 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Only terrorists® ask questions. Homeland Security is keeping you safe. It's your federal tax dollars at work.

Just be thankful you had the opportunity to be born in the land of the free.™

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #16115080 - 04/20/12 07:34 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Because w00t was vending under an alias there and I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it but people just did not give a fuck about consumption talk even when it became a bannable offense.

--------------------

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
    #16115210 - 04/20/12 08:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This shit is gonna get crazy. They have the entire SOS RC Vendor database now. Prepare for the shitstorm ladies and gents!

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: RationalEgo]
    #16115246 - 04/20/12 09:04 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

edit: actually it's whatever I haven't posted there in like a month or so :lol:

--------------------

Edited by Everlong (04/20/12 09:08 AM)

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cortez, Colorado, USA Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Everlong]
    #16115270 - 04/20/12 09:15 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

lol you should keep the post like it was, it was funny after you posted that the ebay shop for thing at the top of the thread added toilet paper

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: SurReality]
    #16115326 - 04/20/12 09:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

never did the forum thing. was always hesitant. that's crazy about sos. i hope some day the majority of americans will see the drug war for how truly silly it is.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: millzy] * 2
    #16115359 - 04/20/12 09:58 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
never did the forum thing. was always hesitant. that's crazy about sos. i hope some day the majority of americans will see the drug war for how truly silly it is.

It's more than silly, it's atrocious and destructive. It's completely ruined millions of lives and families. The statistics are unbelievable when it comes to incarceration rates, innocent murders, yearly financial budgets, property forfeitures, broken homes, and so on.

--------------------

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

#16115381 - 04/20/12 10:08 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

From Paste Bin:

**source**

Dear users of EK,

It is in this time of great duress we must inform you about what has been going on, and what the current site admins have been trying to cover up.

Woot has indeed been arrested and is in custody. We have little faith that he will not roll on us. Here is proof of his arrest

[img link removed due to personal info]

As you can see, woot has been in custody since April 10. The DEA has sealed the case as an "ongoing investigation" which means EK is likely compromised beyond salvation. Resu and MrMike are not to be trusted, as they have been trying to cover up these allegations, even going so far as to say he would post from woot's account to reassure everyone. Their nonchalant attitude here seems to indicate his own LEO involvement, or at least a blatant disregard for the member's safety by covering up this event. They specifically requested the staff not tell anyone what had happened.

This is coming from the entire moderation staff. We have convened long and hard about this. Following this post we will likely be banned.

We extend a hand of friendship to you members to reconvene with us at

**source**

It is a nonprofit site. Vendors do not pay to be sponsored. The domain is hosted in russia, out of the USA's jurisdiction.

In this time of great strife, we must remember to be strong. We are still a community.
We advise you to take measures to protect yourselves. Delete incrimination posts, etc

Godspeed,
The EK Moderation team

--------------------

Edited by Acidic_Sloth (04/21/12 01:41 AM)

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#16115435 - 04/20/12 10:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Symbols said:
Quote:

millzy said:

It's more than silly, it's atrocious and destructive. It's completely ruined millions of lives and families. The statistics are unbelievable when it comes to incarceration rates, innocent murders, yearly financial budgets, property forfeitures, broken homes, and so on.

agreed. :frown:

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

#16115440 - 04/20/12 10:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

damn. that is some fucked up shit! atleast there are some good guys on the moderation team looking out for the members best interests. but imagine how scary it would be if the whole moderation team co-operated with the authorities! jesus. that could have had potentially horrific consequences for alot of people.

--------------------

Invisibletrampis
mad hatter
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 3
    #16115454 - 04/20/12 10:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

meanwhile the secret service is banging prostitutes and doing blow. . .

:ranchydance:

Invisiblepsyke101
Test Subject

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #16115461 - 04/20/12 10:35 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Long live ***don't mention sources, please***

--------------------

Edited by Kid_Orgo (04/21/12 01:46 AM)

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

#16115486 - 04/20/12 10:46 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Unrelated to EK, but also relevant: Drug Task Force busts Spice operation tied to smoke shops

"...two charges of child endangerment because children were found at the residence involved in the spice raid."

:facepalm:

This will eventually spiral out of control into stricter legislation.

--------------------

InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

#16115536 - 04/20/12 11:07 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This is crazy =/

A huge kick in the nutt to all the community, that's for sure.

:eek:

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
    #16115575 - 04/20/12 11:23 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This really sucks alot of cock! If I bought stuff off EK how scared should I be?:sad:

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
    #16115590 - 04/20/12 11:28 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

also I don't advice going to rcbay, I did and the website has NOTHING to offer and might be comprimised
alt web site people where told to go to is hosted in Jacksonville FL

Edited by i like cow poo (04/20/12 11:31 AM)

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: i like cow poo]
    #16115603 - 04/20/12 11:34 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i would advise against buying anything off of anywhere.

--------------------

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: millzy]
    #16115671 - 04/20/12 11:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The Maxim should now be: Never get anything or post anywhere about your specific purchasing or any personal info on any forum or vendor based in the US. If I were a vendor who was active on EK or SOS then I would be very worried right about now.

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: RationalEgo]
    #16115711 - 04/20/12 12:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Who is the "moderation team" of EK?

EDIT: Speaking before I look into anything. :facepalm:

--------------------

Edited by Everlong (04/20/12 12:13 PM)

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
    #16115752 - 04/20/12 12:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Here's the court documents:

http://i.imgur.com/kQSbX.jpg
(Big picture, not coding in :smirk:)

--------------------

¿Check out some art m8?

Invisiblethizzlemaniac
Alpha Male
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thunder Alley Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: twighead]
    #16115779 - 04/20/12 12:37 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

so you guys were just looking out for me when you declined my invite to EK?  Thanks!

--------------------
Hi how are you, how high are you?

InvisibleGhostwriter
Loc: USA
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #16115800 - 04/20/12 12:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:shrug:

OfflineWizzy
In Tha Hizzy

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16115844 - 04/20/12 01:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

RC Bay is compromised, dont go there, it's a trap

--------------------
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Wizzy]
    #16115855 - 04/20/12 01:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

RC bay?

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Offlined00d557
Earth Transient
Male

Loc: Earth
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: LySergic D]
    #16115857 - 04/20/12 01:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.  Right as I need a new batch of 2C-I.  God damned pigs, when will they realize it's not worth a shit?  Thankfully there is still altered states.

--------------------
Spread the love and always remember to be at peace with yourself.
Namaste

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: LySergic D]
    #16115865 - 04/20/12 01:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Wizzy said:
RC Bay is compromised, dont go there, it's a trap

Quote:

LySergic D said:
RC bay?

If you don't know you don't want too...:lol:

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16115867 - 04/20/12 01:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

right on

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Offlined00d557
Earth Transient
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: d00d557]
    #16115878 - 04/20/12 01:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck me so basically.  It's possible that a majority of vendors on that site will get hunted down like dogs by the gestapo agency?  That really sucks.  I wonder how they would get their addy's but it is the gestapo afterall.  I see so many parallels between the gestapo and our modern day enforcement agencies.  Hell I bet the gestapo could even learn a thing or two.

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleGhostwriter
    #16115879 - 04/20/12 01:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i guess it is still up and it was like EK,UGL etc..

people think it is a trap and to stay away from it now is basically the long story short

OfflineWizzy
In Tha Hizzy

#16115894 - 04/20/12 01:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Not only is this putting a huge sour mood over my 4-20, but I also had pending transactions and I'm not sure whether I'll ever see them now that everythings down... If you're a rip-off artist right now in the RC scene you stand to make alot of money screwing desperate people over.

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Wizzy]
    #16115904 - 04/20/12 01:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah all the scammers got out free and the vendors that are still up I would be hesitant to send payment.

There is a high chance they will still accept it and not send the order out. They might say they did when in fact they are to paranoid to do it and claim that it got seized or something stupid.

I would steer clear from the scene if I were anyone...

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #16115935 - 04/20/12 01:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

son of a whore! and i was just going to finally get some:crankey:

i mean i knew this was coming, but i was expecting at least another month and a half!

fuckers are working fast. and SOS.......

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #16115952 - 04/20/12 01:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

shits gay I was just thinking at work how last year my counties law enforcement raided like 15 local grow operations on 4/20 and then made a big deal about it on the news.  Then I get home and read this business.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Salomon]
    #16115958 - 04/20/12 01:39 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I can do without EK but SoS is a huge lost. Should website that are based not in the usa worry too ??

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16115960 - 04/20/12 01:39 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I would not doubt that SR, shroomery, bluelight etc. are all under a list also...

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

#16115986 - 04/20/12 01:45 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

for sure

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16115988 - 04/20/12 01:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I think this whole community has some changing to do and things to clean up from here on out...

It's just common sense that people have not been using when posting things on the internet really :shrug:

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #16116018 - 04/20/12 01:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

FUCK YOU, DEA

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16116023 - 04/20/12 01:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

the DEA probably has some thing to do with the distribution of many legal and illegal substances like this I would imagine.

what better cover up than being in law enforcement??????
:bubbles:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #16116041 - 04/20/12 02:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

In 1987, the Senate Subcommittee on Narcotics, Terrorism and International Operations, led by Senator John Kerry, launched an investigation of allegations arising from reports, more than a decade ago, of contra-drug links. One of the incidents examined by the "Kerry Committee" was an effort to divert drug money from a counternarcotics operation to the contra war.
On July 28, 1988, two DEA agents testified before the House Subcommittee on Crime regarding a sting operation conducted against the Medellin Cartel. The two agents said that in 1985 Oliver North had wanted to take $1.5 million in Cartel bribe money that was carried by a DEA informant and give it to the contras. DEA officials rejected the idea.

The Kerry Committee report concluded that "senior U.S. policy makers were not immune to the idea that drug money was a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems."

^^^^^That's just one small snippet, of just example of government involvement in drug-trafficking.

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter] * 1
    #16116066 - 04/20/12 02:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Ghostwriter, everything you are writing is pure bullshit so can you stop?

This site is fine. Completely different scene.

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16116069 - 04/20/12 02:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Dangit, I wanted to get some mxe right around 420.  Iv'e seen ek go done twice and my only vendor that I used sometimes has always been there.  There out of mxe though!

I got a email saying wOOt is getting 20 years/1mill bond.  I don't know who that is but that sucks :frown:

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Everlong]
    #16116080 - 04/20/12 02:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Hey Ghostwriter, everything you are writing is pure bullshit so can you stop?

This site is fine. Completely different scene.

You can say whatever the hell you want brother! You don't know what I know and I am not going to post shit against the rules

All i got to you is  :whatsthisohfuckyou:

I got a lot on my mind

ps. has nothing to do with "this site"

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16116094 - 04/20/12 02:24 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

you said something along the lines of this website being next. Come on. Sure. :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
    #16116102 - 04/20/12 02:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

that's not what i was trying to say

more along the lines of watch what you post...if all those other sites got into shit like that out of nowhere, what makes you think that the shroomery and places like it are safe??

no matter what you really have nothing to prove that it is, just as much as i have nothing to prove that it isn't right...:shrug: :lol:

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16116113 - 04/20/12 02:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ghostwriter said:
that's not what i was trying to say

more along the lines of watch what you post...if all those other sites got into shit like that out of nowhere, what makes you think that the shroomery and places like it are safe??

no matter what you really have nothing to prove that it is, just as much as i have nothing to prove that it isn't right...:shrug: :lol:

anyway i came off hostile for no reason so sorry. :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
    #16116123 - 04/20/12 02:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yeah no worries man,

everyone is just :paranoid: right now and I'm sure everything is fine.

Like stated before, the big fish have been reeled in. what i think is going to happen is nothing for anyone else from here on out to be honest...

i just will be watching my back more than i was :shrug:

what's done is done....

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Everlong] * 8
    #16116138 - 04/20/12 02:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck the DEA.

--------------------

Invisibletrampis
mad hatter
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: RobMarley420]
    #16116160 - 04/20/12 02:43 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The government uses drug money and other black market sales to fund black projects.

InvisibletrANce
Male

Loc: Florida
    #16116174 - 04/20/12 02:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
trance keeps posting about buying ecstasy and other stuff with fucking paypal :lol:

i never stated that. i just said i was getting something in the mail. i dont even know how to use paypal. the dea knows people are getting drugs in the mail everyday

--------------------

Edited by trANce (04/20/12 02:47 PM)

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: RobMarley420]
    #16116269 - 04/20/12 03:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Fuck the DEA.

This.

And, yes, the US government has been repeatedly shown to be involved in drug trafficking. There are multiple examples of corruption and cooperation in black market economies. It all boils down to money, power, and control.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: trANce]
    #16116273 - 04/20/12 03:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

trANce said:
Quote:

NWlight said:

i never stated that. i just said i was getting something in the mail. i dont even know how to use paypal. the dea knows people are getting drugs in the mail everyday

Yer' fucked mate... ain't no other way of sayin' it, they gotcha scent now and them biomechanoid bloodhounds don't need a rest.

--------------------

¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleGhostwriter
    #16116279 - 04/20/12 03:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no matter what anyone says at this point I don't feel like the shroomery is a much safer place than the site's that got shut down, the shroomery is just smarter about how it goes about things and know's what it is doing

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter] * 3
    #16116444 - 04/20/12 04:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I contacted:

Department of Homeland Security Tip Form:

hxxp://www.ice.gov/exec/forms/hsi-tips/tips.asp

&

FBI Tips:

hxxps://tips.fbi.gov/

With this letter:

To you,

On behalf of concerned US citizens, I am providing information about domestic terrorist activities. Before you dismiss what is being said here, please consider reading the post in full:

In direct opposition to the US Constitution, as well as the right to Cognitive Liberty and personal freedom, the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has repeatedly violated universal human rights. Unfortunately, this declaration here is quickly admonished as sensationalism - or is soon ignored, as I suspect it well be. However, the truth is that the domestic authorities that are funded and set up to protect US citizens are continuously being used to imprison and persecute them. The War on Drugs isn't a media program; it isn't a tool for communities and paranoid lawbreakers to accuse law enforcement of transgressions. It is a legitimate acknowledgment of human rights violations. The problem is that this tyrannical policing of human consciousness has become so commonplace, that essentially no one continues to question it or oppose it. The brutality and unfairness is simply accepted.

Without spinning this into oblivion, it should be noted that hundreds of independent research inquiries have shown that the War on Drugs is a failure. And I do mean a complete failure. To continue to support such atrocities is inhumane and counterproductive to the betterment of humanity. Nothing requires you to comply with these organizations any longer. STOP NOW. Please inform yourselves of the truth. Realize that the progression of civilization has been compelled forward by peaceful cooperation rather than brute force. The incarceration of millions of people only results in abject sadness for families and individuals who have hearts and minds just as real as your own.

Write this off as another fanatical message. It won't work. You'll find that over time that we have been right all along. War and hate will not sustain itself. It's a difficult history lesson, but unless we learn from the past, we're destined to repeat it.

Sincerely,

Your Next Door Neighbors

--------------------

Edited by naum (04/20/12 08:29 PM)

Invisiblesjfrockerdude
Dead Inside
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hell
    #16116463 - 04/20/12 04:15 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:awepreciation:

--------------------

"It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
Better to be Socrates dissatisfied then a fool satisfied.
And if the fool or the pig are of different opinion, it is because they only know their side of the question."
John Stuart Mill

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#16116475 - 04/20/12 04:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Just a heads up for anyone that plans on joining RcBay.org, I would advise against it.

They claimed to have no affiliation with any other website yet they somehow got my email asking me to join when they first opened. They're sketchy as fuck and I would stay away from that site.

--------------------

OfflineDuke Zion
Stranger
    #16116477 - 04/20/12 04:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Damn this sucks

Should have bought a v8

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

#16116483 - 04/20/12 04:22 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The forums are being setup.

Avoid them. What's going on is serious. They are collecting information.

--------------------

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

#16116492 - 04/20/12 04:24 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

any ganders on whats next?

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: rackem]
    #16116496 - 04/20/12 04:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

anyone remember recently how Mr.Mike had all those "family problems"

could very well be part of this fish fry :lol:

Invisibledanielx
whatup!
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 1
    #16116513 - 04/20/12 04:30 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Symbols said:
I contacted:

Department of Homeland Security Tip Form:

hxxp://www.ice.gov/exec/forms/hsi-tips/tips.asp

&

FBI Tips:

hxxps://tips.fbi.gov/]https://tips.fbi.gov/

With this letter:

To you,

On behalf of concerned US citizens, I am providing information about domestic terrorist activities. Before you dismiss what is being said here, please consider reading the post in full:

In direct opposition to the US Constitution, as well as the right to Cognitive Liberty and personal freedom, the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has repeatedly violated universal human rights. Unfortunately, this declaration here is quickly admonished as sensationalism - or is soon ignored, as I suspect it well be. However, the truth is that the domestic authorities that are funded and set up to protect US citizens are continuously being used to imprison and persecute them. The War on Drugs isn't a media program; it isn't a tool for communities and paranoid lawbreakers to accuse law enforcement of transgressions. It is a legitimate acknowledgment of human rights violations. The problem is that this tyrannical policing of human consciousness has become so commonplace, that essentially no one continues to question it or oppose it. The brutality and unfairness is simply accepted.

Without spinning this into oblivion, it should be noted that hundreds of independent research inquiries have shown that the War on Drugs is a failure. And I do mean a complete failure. To continue to support such atrocities is inhumane and counterproductive to the betterment of humanity. Nothing requires you to comply with these organizations any longer. STOP NOW. Please inform yourselves of the truth. Realize that the progression of civilization has been compelled forward by peaceful cooperation rather than brute force. The incarceration of millions of people only results in abject sadness for families and individuals who have hearts and minds just as real as your own.

Write this off as another fanatical message. It won't work. You'll find that over time that we have been right all along. War and hate will not sustain itself. It's a difficult history lesson, but unless we learn from the past, we're destined to repeat it.

Sincerely,

Your Next Door Neighbors

you are probably on some sort of watch list now. :tinfoil:

--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Edited by naum (04/20/12 08:31 PM)

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #16116549 - 04/20/12 04:43 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Fuck the DEA.

in soviet america, the DEA fucks YOU :crankey:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflinelosfreddyS
composter
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: danielx]
    #16116553 - 04/20/12 04:45 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

How do you guys know SoS was taken down and not just temporarily offline? were the servers seized? has anyone tried contacting the commander?

--------------------
Quit reading my mind!

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: losfreddy]
    #16116560 - 04/20/12 04:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nobody knows exactly why it was taken down or who did it. For all we know the person running it took it down.

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
    #16116608 - 04/20/12 05:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Symbols said:

How do you know this? Or are you speculating?

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

OfflineWizzy
In Tha Hizzy

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #16116733 - 04/20/12 05:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Quote:

Symbols said:

It's pretty obvious, no? How do you not see this?
RCBay is being pretty advertised as the 'place to go' or whatever, of course it's being watched. Not gonna explain too much more except that "moderator note" from them could have been written by a :cop: for all you know

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

#16116754 - 04/20/12 05:41 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Wizzy said:
Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Quote:

Symbols said:

It's pretty obvious, no? How do you not see this?
RCBay is being pretty advertised as the 'place to go' or whatever, of course it's being watched. Not gonna explain too much more except that "moderator note" from them could have been written by a :cop: for all you know

Well, I can speculate with the best of 'em. And your speculations don't sound far off. Plausible. Probable, even. But without some kind of proof, it's only speculation.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #16116760 - 04/20/12 05:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I think the most obvious sign they are collecting info still, has already been mentioned: Why has this not made news anywhere?  And if you read the affidavit, it does mention an ONGOING investigation.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#16116843 - 04/20/12 06:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i wonder if this affects foreign vendor sites.

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#16116887 - 04/20/12 06:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Just a heads up for anyone that plans on joining RcBay.org, I would advise against it.

They claimed to have no affiliation with any other website yet they somehow got my email asking me to join when they first opened. They're sketchy as fuck and I would stay away from that site.

Shit mang I got an email from rcbay as well, how did they get my email :tinfoil:

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: millzy]
    #16117098 - 04/20/12 07:24 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

millzy said:

canada's rc company (I'm sure you know the one) now re-directs to the dept of homeland security.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

OfflineAtlantic Wind
 User Gallery

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: CidneyIndole] * 3
    #16117111 - 04/20/12 07:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Not scared at all, just ordered some new RC's today.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#16117170 - 04/20/12 07:51 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Quote:

millzy said:

canada's rc company (I'm sure you know the one) now re-directs to the dept of homeland security.

yeah i know which one you're talking about. that's been that way for awhile tough, no?

--------------------

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

#16117313 - 04/20/12 08:34 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Mr.Mike... Mr.mike

He was one of the bigger fish on EK. I wonder what the deal is with him.

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: targeted]
    #16117837 - 04/20/12 10:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

knowing your vendor just got a tad bit harder due to all this bullshit. Not entirely sure what has happened, but EK, LHG, SoS, but i do know SoS has periodically gone down in the past.

If only these things were regulted properly :rolleyes:

InvisibleA Day InThe Life
Jack of All
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16118124 - 04/20/12 11:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Quote:

millzy said:

PR??

--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: danielx]
    #16118320 - 04/21/12 12:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

danielx said:
you are probably on some sort of watch list now. :tinfoil:

I'm not on US soil.

Besides, plenty of people write concerned letters about the current faults of governments.

--------------------

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

#16118363 - 04/21/12 12:43 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

this is fucked

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#16118394 - 04/21/12 12:50 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Im not sure how deep in the scene some of you are but there is some bullshit being posted that is all speculation, shit is way more personal and a lot deeper than you think. Rcb is pretty sketchy yes, but to say it is set up by mike is all speculation and no one knows for sure. It was considered sketchy when they noticed the domain registration was set up in the same area in fl, well mike was in VA so I dont know why people are trying to relate the locations like that. ALSO w00t showed up online today on a messenger so the fact is: LEO are taking over accounts and trying to gather info I guess. Dont believe anything anyone says right now, including the paranoid bullshit like the info in this thread. Dont believe ANYTHING.

Basically dont believe the finger pointing right now but do exercise caution and avoid the whole scene. Shit has been going down behind the scenes for a lot longer than before woot being arrested. Dont contact any vendors and dont give out any info. Dont visit any forums, there are too many busts going on right now that give the law enforcement the reason to be tracking everything going on having to do with research chemicals. If us normal citizens have access to all of this information dont be naive and think the heavily funded law enforcement doesnt know where to look and what to look for...

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: thissongis]
    #16118517 - 04/21/12 01:24 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Sound advice above!

More news of RC busts:

[Note this is apparently from February] Original Reddit Post Here

My boyfriend is currently being held on a US federal marshal hold in Pinellas county jail. Im looking for anyone or anything that could help us!

On Febuary 15th 2012, DEA Agents kicked in the door to my apartment where my boyfriend was sleeping (keep in mind he was not living with me nor was he on the lease). These agents had only an ARREST warrant for him. Upon kicking in my door, my boyfriend stated he wanted his lawyer. The agents told him he was not allowed to call his lawyer and that "His lawyer couldn't help him now", as witnessed by many of the Largo police that were there. Then they proceeded to illegally search my apartment which they didn't have a warrant for. While at my apartment these agents attempted boxed entrapments by using my boyfriend's technology and internet accounts, pretending to be him in attempts to set up illegal deals. So, here I am , a 20 year old girl left alone in this apartment with people showing up to my door after catching on to the scam/deals these impersonators were trying to evoke. Keep in mind- I had no idea what was going on, My boyfriend had kept me in the dark about his business and I feel they, having tried these entrapments, left me in a vulnerable position.

The DEA is claiming that he was trafficking in the 20's and 30's of Kilos and was making millions throughout his "career", Yet when they kicked my door in they found nothing but empty bags with labels stating "Not intended for human consumption" and 3 dollar bills. With no evidence of the alleged amounts described. After interrogating him (illegally seeing as that he asked for a lawyer and they declined him one to continue with the interrogation) they produced a discovery with his own words wrongfully conveyed and construed.

Now, Timothy is being federally indicted for Conspiracy of trafficking a scheduled one substance, Conspiracy to Distribute a analog schedule one substance, Trafficking a analog schedule one substance, and Distribution of analog schedule one substance. The substances he is being charged for are MDMC, and DOC. Being prosecuted under the federal analogs act, his indictments were posted at October 11th of 2011. The particular substance he is being charged with was not even federally banned until the emergency ban on October 21st of 2011. Also, his co-Defendant was busted with MDMC almost a year ago and was haste-fully dismissed and dropped because the courts didnt consider the substance illegal. So the question is- How can they drop something, basically allowing the assumption that this particular substance was okay to have, only to throw the same charge at two different people months and months later.

Further more- Particular vendors in his discovery have been blacked out entirely. Obviously the DEA isnt trying to hide his own vendors from him. Who are they hiding it from then? Possibly the Judge and other people that would want to see these vendors out of action. Also, there are proven accounts where operations were arranged against Timothy to purchase these and other substances from him. Only, these instances were for some reason not listed in the evidence or discovery. Drugs bought by DEA and informants that are unaccounted for.

In order to be tried under the federal analogs act they must prove the intent for human consumption. They have no proof that he was selling these chemicals for consumption purposes. in fact, all they have is a legal disclaimer he had every person agree to and is still available to be seen here- [1] http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=http%3a%2f%2fwww.n-lightenment.com%2f&d=4743559953646830&mkt=en-GB&setlang=en-GB&w=77054320,18621738
(Oh hilarious that the DEA took down his Legal Disclaimer once he brought it up to investigators)
and also all product had a non consumption label. Here is also a letter sent to a federal Judge that explains what he is dealing with with his federal public defender ( I have full permission to post this letter)- "4/5/2012 Dear Judge Blank My name is Blank Blank and I am currently being held in Pinellas county jail. I was inquiring about relieving my Federal Public Defender for the reason that I believe he is behaving in ways that do not suit my best interest. I was arrested on February 15th 2012. Since my arrest, my public defender Blank Blank has been un-responsive and has come to see me only 4 times, two of the times only in attempts to force me into a plea deal. Upon being appointed this attorney he openly admitted to me that he had never heard of the chemicals I was being charged with and knew nothing about the Federal Analogs Act that constitutes the charges against me. He also made comments to me that led me to believe he has a pre disposition to my case such as “I’m not the one that broke the law here!” I do not believe that with comments like this that he can be trusted to insure I receive fair representation. When my mother and girlfriend contacted Mr. Hall about my case his attitude on the phone with them was hostile. When BLANK had first visited me he led me to believe that I was looking at 18 months. Later, he pressured me into an 18 year plea deal without even furnishing me a copy of my discovery. Without understanding the evidence and source of charges against me, how am I supposed to know the best course of action to take? Still to this date I have not been provided a copy of my discovery even though my attorney has had possession of it for over a month now. My FPD recently visited me accompanied by an investigator whom was not a lawyer and whom I had not agreed to have present during my meeting with my council. I believe this violated my right to confidentiality between me and my council.

When I asked who the person was he exclaimed that it was an investigator. This person was also attempting to get me to sign the plea deal, even though he is not my lawyer and should not have been giving me legal advice. When I contacted the Public Defender’s office, I spoke with Mary Mills and shared my discontent. After telling BLANK about my phone call with her- he immediately asked “You didn’t tell her I had that guy in there with you, did you??” It’s to my understanding that lawyer-client confidentiality is supposed to be pertinent at all times. Alec and this investigator tried to trick me into signing a plea deal with exaggerated and made up evidence that the DEA allegedly had, that factually does not exist. When I spoke to him in person the first time he came with the plea deal, he told me I wasn’t allowed to cooperate with the DEA or United states government. Soon after, upon calling his office he told me “Yes of course, you can cooperate with them!” Only next time he came to see me in person he once again changed his story to saying I cannot. After I acquired substantial evidence for my case, my girlfriend faxed the documented evidence to BLANK.

Promptly, BLANK came to see me again with the same plea deal, only this time I was threatened to have my family and friends arrested if I did not sign the deal. I feel like this came about once I provided sizeable evidence. Mister hall has also failed to provide me with the evidence against me in my case, such as audio tapes. I have no personal contentions with federal lawyer Alec Hall, but I do believe he is providing ineffective council and I hear by request to relieve him as my attorney and acquire a lawyer who has my best interest in mind, and has prior knowledge to the chemicals and laws dealing with my case. I feel that I cannot receive a fair trial or unbiased legal representation. I humbly ask you to give this matter your attention and consideration. "
With respect, blank blank blank "

SINCE this letter- I was arrested after Timothy declined a plea deal. Almost THREE months later they decided to arrest me for Principal to Traffic and Renting a property for the purpose of trafficking. I had a 60,000 dollar bond and my career was ruined. Keep in mind I was a full time student and worker. I had nothing to do with this entire mess! My lawyer has even told me that the charges are bullshit and they arrested me out of vindictiveness for him not signing his plea deal. Also his federal public defender has requested to be relieved from his case!
Now, with no money for a lawyer (Which obviously if he was "a huge drug trafficker " he'd have some damn money) Were stuck looking at 20 years for me and 20+ for him.
Any advice or help?

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

#16118535 - 04/21/12 01:31 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

#16118593 - 04/21/12 01:44 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

^thats some scary tactics, yet they are commonly used.

Sounds like the DEA is working hard to bring down a lot of website connections...

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: klondike_bar]
    #16118616 - 04/21/12 01:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

And this is only the prequel to the sequel.

--------------------

OfflinelosfreddyS
composter
Male User Gallery

#16118649 - 04/21/12 02:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

im reminded of OVDB. I swear the forum was a set up. It had FBI written all over it. There were even people leaving post under the name "fbi informant"..  and the one vendor got busted there, then the forum went offline later.  Im willing to bet that many of these forums are set ups. They just have to be.

--------------------
Quit reading my mind!

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #16118655 - 04/21/12 02:08 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

People need to start re-enforcing there doors, and planting hidden cams with mics and wireless remote recorders if their moving serious amounts. Flash incinerators would eliminate evidence. They wanna play dirty, well, we just gotta up our game.

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #16118668 - 04/21/12 02:12 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
People need to start re-enforcing there doors, and planting hidden cams with wireless remote recorders if there moving serious amounts.

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: jboredone]
    #16118695 - 04/21/12 02:20 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thats the video I was looking for! :rofl:

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: jboredone]
    #16118725 - 04/21/12 02:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jboredone said:
Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
People need to start re-enforcing there doors, and planting hidden cams with wireless remote recorders if there moving serious amounts.

that gave me a goog laugh :smile:. that much time,k you could flush your stash, dissasemble your lab, smash and flush your glassware, and be comfortably sitting in an elegant "evil villian" pose by the time they get in.

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: klondike_bar]
    #16118740 - 04/21/12 02:39 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i bet they cut off water

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: targeted]
    #16118771 - 04/21/12 02:50 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Keep a couple 10gal jugs around. Though if they figure out people are starting to do this they would set themselves up to capture what you flush so you would have to chemically destroy your stash before you flush it. If its coke you could dissolve it in kerosene and light it up in a woodstove or fireplace, or spray it outside into some grass.

Edited by Bodhi of Ankou (04/21/12 02:55 AM)

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16118794 - 04/21/12 02:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

^now its getting intense!

police always go in with guns blazing and technology, but they often underestimate the complexities of an arrest i guess

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#16118825 - 04/21/12 03:13 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

A well thought out stash would go a long way. Hidden speakers pumping out a constant screeching tone that only dogs would pick up would completely throw them off, along with rubbing the drug scent randomly all over the house it would pretty much render them useless.

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16118837 - 04/21/12 03:17 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i like it. I'd rate u if i could.

Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: targeted] * 1
    #16118883 - 04/21/12 03:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thank god we still have the shroomery.

--------------------

Offlinehamilton
friend
Male

Loc: delta Flag
    #16119142 - 04/21/12 06:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i love that video!

--------------------
i love you !and look forward to shroomin wicha !

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: hamilton]
    #16119147 - 04/21/12 06:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hamilton said:
i love that video!

Me too! Police states are hilarious! :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#16119157 - 04/21/12 06:54 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

so is the farmers market down?

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: SurReality]
    #16119164 - 04/21/12 06:59 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

shows over folks.

--------------------

OfflineSolemente
Male

#16119183 - 04/21/12 07:15 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

frak

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Solemente]
    #16119230 - 04/21/12 08:21 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

SoS is back up, i don't think it had anything to do with this

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

#16119344 - 04/21/12 10:11 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

oo, thats awesome. i'm glad SOS is back up.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #16119384 - 04/21/12 10:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

lets all start using SWIM.

:shitstorm:

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16119387 - 04/21/12 10:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i'm an olympic SWIMer

--------------------

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
    #16119399 - 04/21/12 10:44 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

in response to original post :smile:
EK is far from the "Largest RC Forum on the net"
Rather, THE most unprofessional bed of feds and narcs around... disaster waiting to happen I say.

Cops picked somebody who was an easy target and rolled his ass on a partner. They get picked off the same reason the Farmers Market did. They dont do enough to cover their anonymity.

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #16119425 - 04/21/12 10:58 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Also as far as RCBAY goes...
I am completely positive it was made for this reason.
EK was made from the "dust" of LHG...
when I opened RCBAY from the first invitation..
the URL was LHG. I believe RCBay was made before EKs demise intentionally so everyone would run right back into federal hands.

as far as SOS I higggghhhhly doubt they got the vendor list.
Im sure SOS went offline to do some upgrading and clean up :smile:

OfflineAnahata

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #16119463 - 04/21/12 11:23 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This interests me but what do the letters stand for?

SoS?
RC?
EK?
UGL?

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16119515 - 04/21/12 11:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
lets all start using SWIM.

:shitstorm:

:datass:

--------------------

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #16119672 - 04/21/12 12:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anahata said:
This interests me but what do the letters stand for?

SoS?
RC?
EK?
UGL?

ScrewOurSister.com
RachelsC*nt.net
ErikAndHisKids.porn.eu
UpskirtGirlsLove.it

InvisibleGhostwriter
    #16119683 - 04/21/12 12:45 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:ilold:

InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

#16119686 - 04/21/12 12:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:

^^

Retarded post.

Everyone has their drugs of choice, shut up, deal with it ya baby

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16119703 - 04/21/12 12:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PeterPanda209 said:
in response to original post :smile:
EK is far from the "Largest RC Forum on the net"
Rather, THE most unprofessional bed of feds and narcs around... disaster waiting to happen I say.

Cops picked somebody who was an easy target and rolled his ass on a partner. They get picked off the same reason the Farmers Market did. They dont do enough to cover their anonymity.

most unprofessional bed of feds and narcs around? please. :rolleyes:

EDIT: But it does go to show you.... People think the website was being saved by w00t... LOL.

And Mr.Mike... karma comes first... LOL.

Fucking people.

--------------------

Edited by Everlong (04/21/12 12:55 PM)

OfflineWishing Well
toss me some gold
Female

Loc: spiraling
    #16120295 - 04/21/12 03:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

That vid cracked me up
I was kinda hoping they would show what was found within the apartment
Why have I never searched "police fails" on youtube before

Which recreational drugs are easiest to produce in bulk? I wonder, if a chemist with some crazy internet skill, enough money, and the right equipment setup an anonymous distribution website how many people could he/she supply?

From what I've gathered in this thread money is the greatest threat to vendor anonymity; if only there were one such person altruistic enough to distribute this stuff for free

Seems like it would make that person extremely hard to catch if he was doing it with the sole intent of supplying the greatest possible persons with the drugs they desire

crazy dreams

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Wishing Well]
    #16120557 - 04/21/12 04:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yea obviously... but there is really no point to just give away shit loads of drugs unless you were extremely rich or something... i could see this with LSD i had a dream about it once somebody just did like background check on certain people to make sure they were "right" and just send them 10 packs or even pure crystal as long as they were sure they could handle it.

Offlined00d557
Earth Transient
Male

#16122487 - 04/22/12 01:28 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

God dammit. I know EK and UGL and AS but not SOS. Could somebody pm me SOS?  Fat chance i'm sure.  Even altered states went under the radar for the moment:[  FUCK

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: d00d557]
    #16122550 - 04/22/12 01:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

2 questions..

so the sites sold nothing but "legal" chems, and they still got charged? 

If DEA is hell bent on taking down the RC markets do people who have made small orders (couple grams), have anything to worry about?

OfflineB0b0
Sage
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: P-O]
    #16122725 - 04/22/12 03:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Poor SoS :'( - never hurt nobody

--------------------

Offlinemukhail
Creeper

Loc: Antarctica
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: B0b0]
    #16122764 - 04/22/12 03:39 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So any surviving vendors that were active on EK probably shouldnt be trusted?

My guy changed his site and took any hint of product from the original, as well as a name change. I hope hes not narcing...

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: P-O]
    #16122772 - 04/22/12 03:43 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

SafeOrScam isn't down and I would avoid ordering domestic for a while and stick to foreign vendors.

Quote:

PostiveOutlook said:
2 questions..

so the sites sold nothing but "legal" chems, and they still got charged? 

If DEA is hell bent on taking down the RC markets do people who have made small orders (couple grams), have anything to worry about?

Yes and no.

I'm not sure of the legal status of the chems he was receiving in his state but they have chat logs of him speaking of consumption.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#16122967 - 04/22/12 05:07 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

sos is just safeorscam.com its not a vending website its just a review website so i'm pretty certain its ok to give that url as its not a source at all

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16123163 - 04/22/12 06:23 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

And everyone thought that asshole saved the community. Yeah right. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#16123166 - 04/22/12 06:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Who are you referring to?

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16123167 - 04/22/12 06:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

w00t.

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#16123176 - 04/22/12 06:30 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lol what did he do wrong? He made it way better than it was back in the LHG days.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#16123252 - 04/22/12 07:24 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yea i guess it was a bad idea lol how they had a "community" with open discussion about RC's and sources... it was much better off when people just had to google their sources

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16123261 - 04/22/12 07:29 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Lol what did he do wrong? He made it way better than it was back in the LHG days.

I'm saying by having the ties he did to the website he shouldn't of went and tried to vend or from what the documents say import illegal drugs like cocaine and marijuana. And then turning snitch once caught? No better than LHG.. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#16123284 - 04/22/12 07:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

When he took over he made the site so it couldn't be found via google searching which LHG could and if it weren't for the vendors it would have been private immediately. LHGuy narced on one of the vendors because he wouldn't give him drugs to vend there. He also forced vendors to fix prices and stole the site back after he sold it.

Yeah he probably shouldn't have been vending but he's the one that got fucked over. Also who did he snitch on and how do you know?

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16123809 - 04/22/12 12:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
When he took over he made the site so it couldn't be found via google searching which LHG could and if it weren't for the vendors it would have been private immediately. LHGuy narced on one of the vendors because he wouldn't give him drugs to vend there. He also forced vendors to fix prices and stole the site back after he sold it.

Yeah he probably shouldn't have been vending but he's the one that got fucked over. Also who did he snitch on and how do you know?

I know all of that. Vending and trying to send illegal drugs through the mail is no better than the previous owner. He proved to be as much of a security risk as LHG.

The snitch comment I take back. Originally reading through the situation I thought w00t had turned snitch with Mr.Mike.

--------------------

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#16125396 - 04/22/12 08:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jboredone said:
Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:

This was beyond awesome, I want that door, just because of it's epic win-ness

Quote:

Symbols said:

More news of RC busts:

[Note this is apparently from February] Original Reddit Post Here

This was beyond scary!

Offlined00d557
Earth Transient
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: dwpineal]
    #16126977 - 04/23/12 02:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Was over at TAS and the fallout is being discussed.  TAS went into circle the wagons mode and the marketplace was taken off the forums list.  they're playing it safe until further notice.  The dust is somewhat starting to settle.  However things will not return to normalcy, in the sense of how things were.  The trading will still be occurring, but on a much more discreet level.

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#16127017 - 04/23/12 03:17 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Is it invite only or straight up closed registration right now?

--------------------

Invisiblemytehdogizflying
Surrender to the flow
Male

#16127030 - 04/23/12 03:23 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

TAS has closed registration right now.

--------------------
:philkensebben: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #16129242 - 04/23/12 06:19 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:rabble: :mob:

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #16129246 - 04/23/12 06:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mytehdogizflying said:
TAS has closed registration right now.

I think that is great :thumbup:

Offlineomgimonfrie
Stranger
    #16613184 - 07/29/12 10:43 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Any update on this? Webtryp 2.0 going on? I know one of my favorite vendors pulled the website around april.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amazon San Pedro

Community >> The Pub