Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineG-Cotty
Naturalismo
Male User Gallery

Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court!
    #16111291 - 04/19/12 11:55 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not trolling, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ex8Gmmb-9rk

The article:

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-officially-ineligible

Look, I know people are gonna say this is bullshit, but the facts are facts. I have no problem with him as a human being, but forging a document to become president is a pretty outrageous scandal. (They admitted in court!!!)

The signs are undeniable, CORRUPTION IS FUCKING REAL.

--------------------
:dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: G-Cotty] * 1
    #16111305 - 04/19/12 11:59 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Ooooo he wasnt born on US soil, what a crime.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: G-Cotty]
    #16111322 - 04/19/12 12:03 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

where's the video footage or the court transcripts, a story on the examiner doesnt serve as proof

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 3
    #16111329 - 04/19/12 12:04 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:

it is... it's called treason

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16111332 - 04/19/12 12:05 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:

I think OP is saying it's the fact he lied about it.

--------------------

Invisiblethizzlemaniac
राम राम
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: trip forever]
    #16111349 - 04/19/12 12:10 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Obama hasnt done much in office because he wants this re-election and he will do whatever he wants.  I don't think highly of him but imo its better than a mormon in office.

--------------------
Hi how are you? How high are you?

:aum:

OfflineHajnal
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New Eden
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #16111353 - 04/19/12 12:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thizzlemaniac said:
Obama hasnt done much in office because he wants this re-election and he will do whatever he wants.  I don't think highly of him but imo its better than a mormon in office.

You're a lion

--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: G-Cotty] * 2
    #16111357 - 04/19/12 12:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I have serious doubts about this...Until I see a court transcript or a video, it's all bullshit.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #16111358 - 04/19/12 12:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I dont really follow your guys elections but Santorum is a fuckin idiot and Gingrich strikes me as being crooked as hell.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: Hajnal] * 1
    #16111363 - 04/19/12 12:14 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

G-Cotty, you will believe any conspiracy theory about the big bad government won't you?

such a fail

:facepalm:

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: G-Cotty] * 1
    #16111370 - 04/19/12 12:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

The article was posted on the 18th; a 24 hours Google search shows no corroborating news reports; and it's written by someone titled as "Denver Conspiracy Examiner."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#16111380 - 04/19/12 12:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thizzlemaniac said:

how can you say one do nothing is better than another when only one has proven himself to be a do nothing

OfflineG-Cotty
Naturalismo
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: SlashOZ]
    #16111429 - 04/19/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
G-Cotty, you will believe any conspiracy theory about the big bad government won't you?

such a fail

Clearly you misunderstood my last response regarding the NOC, Slash. I readily admitted that I had judged too quickly. But to say that my conclusions are irrational is nonsense. Its not exactly a conspiracy when multiple news sources are confirming the same story. Here is another source: http://www.therightperspective.org/2012/04/15/obama-lawyer-admits-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

What is the difference between one news source and the other? Certainly you can't believe that if a big name news source doesn't report it, it cannot be real? I am not sure why this has to be a conspiracy when its being reported as a fact. There is no GUESSING to this issue. It really happened. There are even more links in the youtube video if you so desire them.

Look, at the end of the day I might just look like an idiot to you, but just know that I only base my opinions off of what I see and hear. I don't have an agenda for hating the government, or the president or anyone else for that matter. I only say what I say based upon the actions that are exposed to me.

Maybe the sources are actually wrong. I mean, every news source is fallible to a certain degree. But, why is this so unbelievable? What makes these sites more or less valuable than those you see on the big networks?

My friend, please don't act like I am some irrational buffoon who is looking in every nook and cranny for a huge conspiracy. I'm not. I am a normal dude, and my judgment that Obama might not be an american citizen is no less rational that your claim that he is. Neither of us have 100% evidence for anything.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16111442 - 04/19/12 12:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Okay...I watched the video of the actual hearing...here is a link:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/forgerygate-purpura-and-moran-v-obama-ballot-hearing-video-2/

The attorney NEVER admits anything of the sort...She simply argues that the authenticity of the document posted on the White House website is irrelevant to the question of whether or not Obama is eligible to serve as President.

She happens to be completely correct about this.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineG-Cotty
Naturalismo
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: s240779]
    #16111448 - 04/19/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: G-Cotty]
    #16111456 - 04/19/12 12:38 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

G-Cotty said:
Its not like ONE news source covered this...

Watch the video...Quote the part where she admits it's a forgery..:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/forgerygate-purpura-and-moran-v-obama-ballot-hearing-video-2/

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
    #16111464 - 04/19/12 12:39 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

G-Cotty said:
Quote:

SlashOZ said:

such a fail

Clearly you misunderstood my last response regarding the NOC, Slash. I readily admitted that I had judged too quickly. But to say that my conclusions are irrational is nonsense. Its not exactly a conspiracy when multiple news sources are confirming the same story. Here is another source: http://www.therightperspective.org/2012/04/15/obama-lawyer-admits-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

What is the difference between one news source and the other? Certainly you can't believe that if a big name news source doesn't report it, it cannot be real? I am not sure why this has to be a conspiracy when its being reported as a fact. There is no GUESSING to this issue. It really happened. There are even more links in the youtube video if you so desire them.

Look, at the end of the day I might just look like an idiot to you, but just know that I only base my opinions off of what I see and hear. I don't have an agenda for hating the government, or the president or anyone else for that matter. I only say what I say based upon the actions that are exposed to me.

Maybe the sources are actually wrong. I mean, every news source is fallible to a certain degree. But, why is this so unbelievable? What makes these sites more or less valuable than those you see on the big networks?

My friend, please don't act like I am some irrational buffoon who is looking in every nook and cranny for a huge conspiracy. I'm not. I am a normal dude, and my judgment that Obama might not be an american citizen is no less rational that your claim that he is. Neither of us have 100% evidence for anything.

I saw your last post on the NOC. I was glad to see you looked into it finally.

However, this stuff you are currently linking to about the birth certificate is sooooo off the grid and from sources i've never even heard of before. the youtube thing might be you for all i know. these "sources" you have are just random blogs by people with no clue whatsoever. also, why hasn't fox news picked up on this if its real? i don't think fox is very credible because of the spin they put on things but they would be all over this if it were true. keep us posted if anything real happens but until then you can post the conspiracy laden stuff in the conspiracy forum imo.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: Enlil]
    #16111467 - 04/19/12 12:40 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

so does this mean he won't still be running for 2012?

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineG-Cotty
Naturalismo
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate Is A Forgery In Court! [Re: Salomon]
    #16111494 - 04/19/12 12:45 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
so does this mean he won't still be running for 2012?

No, he will still run because, as the video says, the judge ruled that Obama's forged certificate cannot hold up as evidence in court. So basically, nothing is going to happen from this.

But it DID happen. The whole point they were in court in the first place was because they were faced with charges of perjury. But, again, the judge bailed them (as in his administrators) out.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16111504 - 04/19/12 12:47 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

G-Cotty said:
No, he will still run because, as the video says, the judge ruled that Obama's forged certificate cannot hold up as evidence in court. So basically, nothing is going to happen from this.

But it DID happen. The whole point they were in court in the first place was because they were faced with charges of perjury. But, again, the judge bailed them (as in his administrators) out.

It didn't happen...She never admitted anything of the sort...That news story is false...It is a lie...If you watched the video of the hearing, you would know that.

And the reason they were in front of an administrative judge (not in court) was to determine whether or not Obama should be on the NJ ballot.

Perjury is a crime...that would be handled by a judge in a court...

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder