Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePavement
Stephen Malkmus

What A Wonderful World
    #1610909 - 06/05/03 11:25 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Around a week and a half ago, my friend birthed his first BRF cake, dunked it for 12 hrs, and then made a small casing in a tuppaware. It started getting these nice bright myc patches in four corners and two in the middle. So he exposed it to light (3hrs a day) and two days ago he got his first harvest. Him and 3 friends ate everything - we didn't weight it. The trip was really awesome, the strain was GT. Now his B+ casing (much bigger made out of two cakes that were around 90% colonized but had stalled for a week - he scraped off all the uncolonized substrate, it was really easy as it had dried out and just crumbled off the colonized part.), is showing the exact same kind of growth that the first one did. The first one is also producing a second flush - a bit slower though. So it looks like he has got this hobby down, although his WBS jars haven't begun colonizing yet, but its only been two days. My friend has tried growing pot before, but it always sucked, I mean the bud wasn't even worth smoking. But man are these shrooms amazing. He says he never tripped that hard. So yeh, it is a wonderful world. He is thinking about getting a camera to take some pictures. Good luck everyone.

--------------------
"Over the turnstile and out in the classroom there ways of living and this is the way I'm living right or wrong" - Range Life - Pavement

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: What A Wonderful World [Re: Pavement]
    #1610922 - 06/05/03 11:35 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thats great dude. Batman says he remembers his first trip off his grown shrooms and he loved every second of it. It was amazing. Him and two friends are going to each eat 7 grams of cambo gt mix. Thats going to be nice. But thats great news and good luck with WBS. Bruce has yet to try it.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation