Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEuphoric Journey
Stranger

Mushroom Cravings
    #16104483 - 04/17/12 11:03 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I decided around a month and a half ago that I do mushrooms to impulsively, and thus decided to quit. Ever since my decision to quit however, I have cravings for mushrooms that have gotten progressively stronger. I am uncomfortable with craving anything this much and worry that I will develop an (even more) unhealthy relationship with mushrooms if I continue to use them. Rationally, I think I should stop tripping, but I worry that sooner or later I'm going to give in to these cravings. Anyone else out there experience anything like this? I feel somewhat helpless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebourgeo
Pharmacologist & Biochemist
Male

Re: Mushroom Cravings [Re: Euphoric Journey]
    #16104520 - 04/17/12 11:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I just did mushrooms for the first time about 2 weeks ago, been dying for my second batch since.  All I can think about.

--------------------
Seraphically Free

From Taint of Personality

OfflineTokeUp
Friendly non-Toker atm:(
Male

Loc: Trenchtown
Re: Mushroom Cravings [Re: bourgeo]
    #16104557 - 04/17/12 11:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I have had some very strong cravings as well...I planned to trip with some friends last week over break but our hook up fell thru and no one else knew of anyone so it was very disappointing

I hope with my plans to soon start growing I will have a stabile supply of mushies so i can have higher and more frequent trips than 1-2 a year

--------------------
:leaf:  :cubie: are my :heart:'s                                                                                       

"The Zone"

Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
    #16104744 - 04/18/12 12:26 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I was afraid of mushrooms for a long time... and came across a small collection...

I only do them impulsively.

Because I'm scared of them. If I have the impulse to do them, which is unusual, I go with my gut.  It's not fiendish for me, I don't know about you. I don't take high doses, or at least I haven't for a while. 

It's not like my urge to get drunk, like, "aaaaalllllright" ... *drum beat made with mouth*  "it's ON!"

I just feel like I know how to feel when the right time is to do what's right.

Since a good trip within the year, that's been my compass. I bypass my brain but not without using my head.

Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
Re: Mushroom Cravings [Re: yabbahabba]
    #16104786 - 04/18/12 12:44 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Holy SHIT I've been on here almost 13 years...

Somebody needs to stop this rotation around the sun.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #16106314 - 04/18/12 11:43 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I decided around a month and a half ago that I do mushrooms to impulsively, and thus decided to quit. Ever since my decision to quit however, I have cravings for mushrooms that have gotten progressively stronger.

Meh, your body is telling you you're addicted.  Either tough it out or fold, there's no other way. :thumbup:

:peace:PS

PS BTW I'm totally addicted, but it's my choice.  See? 

And I hate getting clean, it takes me a couple weeks. :lol:  Just as long as it takes the tolerance to wear off completely. 

So, if you're a month+ down the road, you're just craving the experience mentally I suspect.  Think it over and see if you can get into growing.  It's the only way to feed that craving. :thumbup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Edited by PrimalSoup (04/18/12 11:51 AM)

OfflineTokeUp
Friendly non-Toker atm:(
Male

Loc: Trenchtown
Re: Mushroom Cravings [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #16108746 - 04/18/12 09:08 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Well said haha Im fine with being addicted too, its ur life so live it however makes u happy :grin:

--------------------
:leaf:  :cubie: are my :heart:'s                                                                                       

"The Zone"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag