Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. * 2
    #16098391 - 04/16/12 04:55 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespoonbomb
Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #16098451 - 04/16/12 05:10 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:africaface:

We're getting closer all the time.

:bobmarley:

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: spoonbomb]
    #16098502 - 04/16/12 05:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

whoa....the times are a changin'

:thumbup:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #16098698 - 04/16/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

2012! not just another year in history

--------------------
================

OfflineDr. Gregg
Neighborhood Professional

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: floatingwater]
    #16099933 - 04/16/12 10:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:hellyeah:

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: Dr. Gregg]
    #16100156 - 04/16/12 11:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

This is awesome news!

OfflineShagidellic
Stranger

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: bryguy27007]
    #16100955 - 04/17/12 07:19 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

My brothers and sisters we must fight for this! it is a powerful medicine That deserves legalization no laughing matter!.  Thank you!...:smirk:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #16100967 - 04/17/12 07:26 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yup. It's nice. But as long as the Fed's don't legalize... it won't count for much.

The Fed's have the power of the purse.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #16100998 - 04/17/12 07:42 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah but thats a serious blow to the federal law's grip on the land. This could be a state fully standing up and saying "leave us alone feds". Many states will follow when this passes. None of this half assed medicalized crap. Not that cannabis isn't a medicine, its just that most people lie through their teeth to pretend its a medicine to them so they can get their card. There should be both medical and recreational marijuana. Time to cut the bullshit

--------------------
================

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: floatingwater]
    #16101040 - 04/17/12 08:06 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

And since when have the Fed's given a fuck about what the states want?

The states are beholden to the Fed's for the money that the Fed first takes from the states, then returns to them with a fake smile.

The Fed controls the purse, and the states.

I want drugs to be legal. I just don't believe it will happen anytime soon, and the Fed's will fight it all the way.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineShagidellic
Stranger

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #16101115 - 04/17/12 08:35 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Feds have always had power over the state BUT us the people have power over the feds. We must make this happen not by revolution and force but by common sense!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: Shagidellic]
    #16101188 - 04/17/12 09:07 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yup. The people have the power over the Fed's. They just don't use it.

They're too busy pointing at the 'sheep" from the other party, while acting like "sheep" themselves.

"I was born a Democrat, I'll die a Democrat."

"Well, my dad was a Republican, that's good enough for me."

Common sense died a painful death long before you and I were born. It's corpse smells worse with each passing year.

Drug legalization WILL happen, but not for many years. It won't happen because the people want it. It won't happen because the states want it. It won't happen because people think it should. It won't happen because the Fed's realize they are wrong. There will be no outbreak of "common sense".

It'll happen because they won't have enough money to keep going on their current path.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (04/17/12 09:31 AM)

OfflineShagidellic
Stranger

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #16101427 - 04/17/12 10:15 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wise words, very true.  I persist that optimism can only help the situation Still. Many peoples lifes are being ruined by these inane drug laws Not only recreationall users but many potential medical users with nervous system disorders and glacuoma, etc,,, that deserve treatment and freedom. Money is already a major Issue around the world and particularly here in the states What sense does it make to put money into fighting a drug war on cannabis when we could be using it as a positive thing ? who hasnt tried marijuana is an even greater question, everyones tried it So why do they think that otherw shouldnt have the ability to do so for themselvews just as well, but in a legal way.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: Shagidellic]
    #16101490 - 04/17/12 10:28 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I agree. It's money wasted.

When has the fear of wasting money ever stopped the Fed's?

--------------------

OfflineShagidellic
Stranger

#16101539 - 04/17/12 10:44 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It took them 300  years or so to abolish slavery, but it happened :smile:.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#16101575 - 04/17/12 10:52 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shagidellic said:

Yup. That's why I said "Drug legalization WILL happen, but not for many years.".

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#16104284 - 04/17/12 10:10 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
I agree. It's money wasted.

When has the fear of wasting money ever stopped the Fed's?

I hate it when you are right :sad:

Quote:

Shagidellic said:

1776 -> 1865 = 89 years to abolish slavery

Just saying :grin: the feds only been around so long

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Colorado Marijuana Initiative Gains Democratic Party Endorsement [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #16104921 - 04/18/12 01:35 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Here is how it goes:  Pander to the electorate; get reelected; have selective memory.  I wouldn't get too hot and bothered about D's or R's who suddenly become for new lax drug policy in an election year.  The classic reference case is Obama.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16106180 - 04/18/12 11:00 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#16106191 - 04/18/12 11:08 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

which will result in ineffective feel good action if passed

Fixed that for you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds