Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Are we getting somewhere with all of this?
    #1608967 - 06/04/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by Enter (06/04/03 06:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: World Spirit]
    #1609165 - 06/04/03 07:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for mentioning my name, but I am far from an expert at identification. I would be happy to offer any of my photographs for an online ID guide.

Your dream is a good one. Perhaps we have already met some of the goals you have set. There is grace and eloquence in remaining unadvertized, let those who seek the knowledge find us through their own efforts.

The personna of this site is more than just Psilocybe's, we have people asking questions about methamphetamines, about drinking cough syrup, about who is the ugliest...we are far from a righteous site. To get the collaboration of professionals, we need to act like professionals in our interactions. Recently a new user said, "I think the place is great, but often people lack manners and offer terrible advice."

We still have a long way to go to get to where you are seeing.

I remember a while back (years ago) after I ingested some LSD I had visions of grandeur. I thought it would be a good idea to go down to the courthouse with a sign that said something like, "Legalize LSD". I thought this because the experience I had was so powerful that I wanted everyone to experience it. My ideas are dynamic, I think one way one day, and change my mind another day. Perhaps I will be more agreeable tomorrow.

I do like your dream though...it's one I share with you (minus the idea of introducing any religion into our matter).

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Joshua]
    #1609354 - 06/04/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1611494 - 06/05/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Well good luck.
But it sounds a little idealistic. I will never only come to the shroomery, it is only one of many sites i visit, but i would like to see the linking of mushrooms/drug information sites, as that would greatly increase the database and resources one has access to.

But every site needs sponsors, and sponsors compete in business, so this leads to animosity between sites and the fragmentation of our potential collected works. But unfortunatley this is required to have site like these and all the others.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1611537 - 06/05/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I know I?m in danger of sounding like an asshole, but what happened with your other projects?

If We?re Going to Be Taken Somewhat Seriously
The Motaman Monthly One-on-One
Shroomery Online Books / Articles

Why don?t you concentrate on one thing, instead of bringing up new ideas every other week, that never come to an end?

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Anno]
    #1611615 - 06/05/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I know I?m in danger of sounding like an asshole, but what happened with your other projects?

If We?re Going to Be Taken Somewhat Seriously
The Motaman Monthly One-on-One
Shroomery Online Books / Articles

Why don?t you concentrate on one thing, instead of bringing up new ideas  every other week, that never come to an end?   

He thinks from the left side of his brain rather than his right side.
People like this always start stuff and never finnish.  :wink:
I used to work for someone like this and it drove me nutz. 

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Roadkill]
    #1611773 - 06/05/03 01:45 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'm ambi-brainlobe-ous, i can think with both sides =).

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Roadkill]
    #1613488 - 06/05/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1613525 - 06/06/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The question stays:
"Why don?t you concentrate on one thing, instead of bringing up new ideas every other week, that never come to an end? "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1613562 - 06/06/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: World Spirit]
    #1613756 - 06/06/03 01:54 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: ]
    #1614253 - 06/06/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#1614345 - 06/06/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i'll help you out... especially on the legalization issue.... pm me or we can talk it out here.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1614347 - 06/06/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Enter
I'm not sure it would be wise to draw that kind of attention to this site.
I'm not against promoting the legalization of mushrooms, but wouldn't it be wise to do it at a seperate site. For one, the people you want to interview might be more likely to do this from a site other than the Shroomery. This site is a well of knowlege about the cultivation of mushrooms. Your talking about reaching out to politician's and leaders? Why draw that attention on a site that helps so many people. Spores might already be in trouble. I'm sure if we draw a bunch of media and political attention on a site devoted to growing mushrooms this will only worsen. A lot of powerful people won't embrace this cause, and the Shroomery and spores could become a target. If we lose spores, we lose alot.
I'm definatley not against the cause ,but the method when it involves the Shroomery.

This is why I feel that this idea is best suited for it's own site. As always it's just my opinion and other's may disagree.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: chinacat72]
    #1614462 - 06/06/03 11:36 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I agree...

Enter, those actions could be done for the sake of Mr. PF's freedom but not in behalf of The Shroomery .

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Hermes_br]
    #1614678 - 06/06/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Damn straight! And isn't the main server still in america? You might want to keep this place as nonchalent as possible.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1614862 - 06/06/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I think it a good idea, but also a bad one. If it was to be implemented, it should be done on another site. I don't want the man busting down the shroomery for going against the grain. I do wish there was something out there that was thow.

You have a lot of determination, and that's a great thing to have, and your cause is a good one. I hope you can do something to this effect, if the Shroomery helps out or not. Mushrooms need to be legal imo.

The stubborn society of the world needs to change. What better time for change than now?

:wink:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1615062 - 06/06/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So there are a few people concerned over legal implications if we were to help spearhead a legalization movement.

I can't say I understand why people would take this view. We are already exercising our freedom of speech by hosting the vast amount of information contained here - how could we draw negative attention from promoting legalization? It is essentially putting our money where our mouth is.

Certainly legalization would benefit many of the members here as well as society at large, so why not take the step to fight for a cause we embrace?

I'd like to hear more about this, especially if there are any individuals here with a backround in law, as I cannot forsee any bad coming from a project such as this.

I'd also like to note that if we do create a developed section on this matter, we could always host the site on our server and merely register a new domain name to front the appearance of a seperate organization if you really think that would better our chances.

--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: geokills]
    #1615184 - 06/06/03 04:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'm thinking about potential negative backlash for this site and the legality of spores.
I'm definately not against the cause, but think we should consider the best possible offensive.
My concern is the risk of losing what we have. What do we have- legal spores and a website that offers mountains of valuable info on growing them. I wonder how many new people get to experiance psilocybin each year because of this website and the fact they can still get spores.
Again i'm not against the cause, but wonder about the backlash. Puting this site in the legal limelight could be very bad. A seperate site or identity seams so much betterIMO. If we start getting media and goverment attention it would be possible for some politicians to see this site and go on a crusade to get rid of spores which would get rid of our sponsers and the psilocybin experiance for some. :crazy:

I feel the war on drugs has to be fought with strategy. Is it the best strategy to bring the Shroomery into the limelight?I'm not saying it definatly is or isn't, im just saying we need to look at this from every angle.
Do whe have anybody we can contact that has the legal expertise to say what risk we run by combining this project to the shroomery?
Again i'm totally for the legalization of mushrooms(or any drug), but feel we need to tread cautouslly so when we take a step forward we don't get shoved back two.
:grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1615912 - 06/06/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I feel the same.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1615914 - 06/06/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1615931 - 06/06/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by Enter (06/06/03 11:52 PM)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1615980 - 06/07/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i agree with enter we need balls. for years norml has tried to legalize marijuana silently and almost secretly aside from the occasional willie nelson add everyfew years its never in the spotlight. i didnt even know they excisted until i started reading on the internet about drugs. we need a strong and unified voice and it has to be vocal. that involves balls. besides if they shut this down we could just call it something different and put it all back up again kinda like when napster went down and kazaa went up. so i guess my point is enough of the waiting we must act and we must have balls. peace

blaze2

p.s. is there no one here that is a lawyer?

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: blaze2]
    #1615994 - 06/07/03 12:47 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#1616045 - 06/07/03 02:08 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

#1616372 - 06/07/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

We must have balls people. Not uncarefully, but cautiously and intelligently.

This is exactlly my point Enter. This may be paranoia, but paranoia serves it's purpose if not taken to far. We are not the goverment, we may be right ,but we are now a minority. I'm not against a legalization push at all. I'm saying though before we make such push lets think about this. I see using shroomery.org to launch it as potentially dangerous.
The senerio I see as a possibility.
An effort is made sponsered by the shroomery. Said effort starts to make progress, which would be it's goal. Political waves are made and attention is drawn to our cause. As this happens more and more people with influence are made aware of our goal. So as politicians and lawmakers see that there is a push to legalize mushrooms they begin to investigate. Now i'm well aware that the shroomery.org is probably known about by varous goverment organizations. But is never been the backing of a political push. Now these politicians who are investigating our cause look into it and it's source.
They see that the shroomery.org is it's foundation. They come here and they browse around. There not going to see a site devoted to our sacred fungi. There going to see a site devoted to making and consuming a sceduale one controlled substance. Now granted this site is totally legal, but here's the problem. If they don't like this political push(which some if not many won't) then there going to look for a way to stop it. Since it's foundation is the shroomery there going to come in here and try to tear it apart(like they do any target).
Now they can't shut us down, but they look for ways to stop us.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the legality of spores are an
important part to our strength. Not only do they pay the bills, but give new people the chance to experiance the wonders of psilocybin. All these people who are able to trip because of what they learn here and can get spores legally. These are now folks on our side and they start to share our belief's about the mushroom.
Politicians are going to start looking for targets to weaken us. Spores are an easy target. They might already be in trouble with the PF deal. After a couple minutes on our website they'll see that spores usually are not used for "microscopic use". But rather for illegal purposes. Do you think that they would have that much trouble banding some of there fellow lawmakers together to get rid of spores. Do you think lawmakers that stroll through the shroomerys forums such as cultivation,grow logs, ODD, and OTD are going to be impressed and embrace our cause? Granted this site isn't a secret, but they have other stuff to worry about and we are not a problem. That is until we start making a legalization push from shroomery.org.

I may be foggy on exactlly your intentions. If you just want to make a page devoted to what it would take to legalize mushrooms then there probably isn't a lot of harm in it. If you want to make a full on push then a seperate, "cleaner" site might be best. One that when looked at by opposing politicians won't have targets all over it. For one you want to get the support and interaction of Stament, Shulgin, ext, and ext. Do you think that these folks are going to do this with the shroomery?
I don't really know, but imagine they would be more willing to help a site that wasn't full of interactive forums of people breaking the law. I don't imagine OTD or even ODD will help in that regards.Could be totally wrong ,but it's a thought.

I think your wanting to push on this issue is good Enter. It sickens me that it's illegal to consume a mushroom that can have such a positive effect on mankind. We are all on the same team. Just because i'm questioning you plan doesn't mean I don't support it. I'm not even saying i'm right, but that we should consider all possibility's.
I may be paranoid, but that comes after many years on tour playing cat and mouse with the DEA. When I retired my paranoia didn't. I have experianced firsthand the wrath of "our goverment". I'm not saying we should not fight this battle, but lets do it carefully so we can win. :smile:

This could all be paranoid delusions of mine, but the purpose of this forum and website is to interact and exchange and discuss info. This makes us stronger and
smarter. As for your ideas about beefing up the pictures and and the website , thats fine with me. Anything that improves the shroomery is good.

As for your legalization push what is your platform? Religous, medical, constitutional right, or all the above? I see medical as the best way. Not that  this should be the your movements plattform. As you know i'm in the middle of a 9 year acedemic journey to get the proper credentials to possibly help on the medical front. This is 9 years of my life and my complete retirement i'm giving up so as to hopefully be able to help with the research that will show psychedelics can be of great value when used properlly. I am fully supportive of your or any cause to relax or get rid of the laws on mushrooms or any drug. I have devoted the rest of my years to this on the medical front.  Were all on the same team here Enter.
My worry's could be just that, my worry's. But lets be carefull and smart how we fight this and every battle. Losing spores would be disasterous to our future generations. You and I may not have to ever worry about that, but what about the newbie from Idaho who doesn't know anybody or anything. If he loses the chance to experiance psilocybin then we lose a supporter and believer and the world is worse off for that.

I'm interested to here other's feedback on this issue. Especially ones who are in a better position to give advice than myself. Mr. Mushrooms is an vacation, but would probably be able to give sound advice since he's more intune to such things.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1616382 - 06/07/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by Enter (06/07/03 10:46 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1616404 - 06/07/03 10:28 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1616427 - 06/07/03 10:43 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinemycophat
    #1616492 - 06/07/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Um....Freedom of speech NOT!!!!!!

Try this URL and you will quickly see what I mean

http://www.isonews.com/

Now I used to go to this site as it posted news and NFO's but all it had was banners for mod-chips and now look at it.

Exactly what do you think they will do when they catch on and realize that this site and others are breaking the law by having everything you could possible need to cultivate illegal mushrooms all in one place?

I have personaly PMd mods here and elsewhere about this and practicly got laughed at, by giving information on how to cultivate and banner ads linking to places to purchase spores which can then be used to cultivate shrooms on the same web page you are doing the EXACT same thing as this guy and if you read the laws used against PF this place is in danger of being shut down (if not worse)

So I say why try to attract even MORE unwanted attention to an already risky business.

Anonymous

#1616962 - 06/07/03 04:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by paradis (06/07/03 07:10 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1617487 - 06/07/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1617498 - 06/07/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

My friend, we are not going to hold a mass protest outdoors with cheap signs that say "Yahoo for me cuz I like da fungus."

We're going to eloquently and intelligently write a few well-designed pages that are factual, truthful, detailed-at-times, and business-like . These pages aren't going to be a cry against the President either, whom I will be voting for in the upcoming election given his competition will be exceedingly difficult to trust in comparison. Just look at the candidates that the democrats are sending for the position.
Anyway, wait til you see it before you judge it. It's going to happen as long as the Admins support this cause and the content is pleasing to them. I wish everyone would lend me their support and trust that the words will tread cautiously yet with a fervent intensity that awakes the reader within.

Peace

\

i just lost all respect for you...

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1617516 - 06/08/03 12:03 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1617639 - 06/08/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Is there any chance that mushrooms get legalized under Bush?

Anonymous

#1617652 - 06/08/03 01:45 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by paradis (06/08/03 01:47 AM)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1617698 - 06/08/03 02:29 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

im sorry i havent really lost all respect for you. its more that i pity you. i pity the fool that would come up with some good ideas and then throw them down the drain by voting for the dumbest man ever to win the presidency. and your ideas are still good. but paradis is right also it should be done from a different domain.

on another note i got here after the whole ripper thing happened. i always hear about it and was hoping someone could maybe clue me in on what went down. if someone could pm me about it that would be great since i dont want to hijack the thread. peace

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

Edited by blaze2 (06/08/03 02:31 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: zeronio]
    #1617707 - 06/08/03 02:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1617713 - 06/08/03 02:45 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1617726 - 06/08/03 03:14 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I have something in common with both the President and Colin Powell: Christianity

Since when is Christianity a well-defined set of principles? Christianity contains so much hypocrisy that history is FULL of Christians killing each other because their beliefs contradict.

And please, please don't vote for Bush just because he's a Christian or because the democrats can't come up with someone better for him to run against... Why does everyone feel the need to vote for either a democrat or a republican? Whatever happened to voting for the person you think is qualified for the job? What the fuck? This country is a big fake puppet show. Fuck democrats, fuck republicans.

PS- If the U.S. shut down the Shroomery couldn't it just be re-opened from another country or something?

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: Adamist]
    #1617761 - 06/08/03 04:14 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1618236 - 06/08/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting...
In my country it's like this:
Christians & other religions ... drugs legal only over their dead bodies
Ateists ... maybe

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Adamist]
    #1618410 - 06/08/03 01:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1618416 - 06/08/03 01:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1618420 - 06/08/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1618494 - 06/08/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1618811 - 06/08/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJourney
    #1618825 - 06/08/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'm glad your actually trying to do something about this Enter. The Shroomery isn't always going to exhist. We might have 2, 5 or even 10 more years. What happens when we lose The Shroomery and we have nothing to show for it? Shrooms are still gonna be illegal, we will have missed out chance. We have to give them reason to remember us. Lets work towards making our shrooms legal.

If we could get some of the more respected members here, like some of the admins and mods to collaborate with admins from other sites such as Overgrow or Cannabisworld we could form an alliance.

I say everyone discusses and voices there opinions on how this will be done, then we will vote on what sounds best. If you need any help Enter just send me a PM

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1618868 - 06/08/03 05:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1618879 - 06/08/03 05:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#1618972 - 06/08/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

> "growing side-by-side with other foods"

I see what you're getting at, and I think that would be an excellent feature.  I'd also like to ask Anno's permission to perhaps use some of his pictures for the design of the site - since he has some great pics :cool:

Like these for example:

--------------------

--------------------
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Anonymous

#1619255 - 06/08/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#1619320 - 06/08/03 09:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I believe the point is to grab the attention of those whose minds have been manipulated by anti-drug propaganda ... to exhibit that mushrooms are just as natural as the potatos they eat for dinner, instead of letting them fall into the misbelief that mushrooms are some kind of devlishly fashioned chemically manipulated illicit substance.  People get weird ideas, and although it is a subtle point, I think it's a good one. :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1620126 - 06/09/03 06:28 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1620509 - 06/09/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

>I'd also like to ask Anno's permission to perhaps use some of his pictures for the design of the site

Use whatever you want, although I must say I don?t find those 2 pictures to be particulary good....

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1620567 - 06/09/03 12:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
    #1620750 - 06/09/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Enter, what?s up with christianity and chirstians helping you to proclaim free shrooms?Not only christians are hard working and intelligent!
And why promote shrooming? Is there anything this legalisation would make better? At this point everyone who wishes to can grow shrooms and get eveyrthing he needs that is necessary hassle free!
If shrooms where legal there would be taxes or potency restrictions like on weed in the Netherlands or Switzerland (both to possibly come up)
Please dont fuck it up for everyone,
Jazz

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1621308 - 06/09/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#1621668 - 06/09/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by paradis (06/09/03 06:14 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1621891 - 06/09/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1623065 - 06/10/03 04:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

> This of course, includes those who do not yet call themselves Christians.

Christians, Christians .....What does the fucking Christianity has to do with mushrooms? Mushrooms were used long before the Christians nearly extinguished the cultures who used them....

Being a Christian or Moslem or Budhist of whatever won?t help the cause...

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1623164 - 06/10/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #1623180 - 06/10/03 07:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I This of course, includes those who do not yet call themselves Christians.

damn that statement almost made me vomit............

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1623512 - 06/10/03 11:13 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Im sorry to say, that you are wierd and antisemitic (dunno word for all religions).
Why do you always talk so effusively?! Do you think this preacher talk is gonna get you somewhere?
Shrooms are on the planet cause of random evolution, ok? They where not put here by the creator cause of some special reason. - stance

--------------------

Anonymous

#1623668 - 06/10/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1623938 - 06/10/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1623969 - 06/10/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Damn straight! Im for the cause, but im not going to risk my freedom to fight for something i can do anyways. I have enough spores to last a lifetime, and i've already gotten a few people into cultivation, hell i can't even imagine how many people i could get started with the prints i have...

But really everything pardis said about the gov and your rights is true. You really dont have a say, and anything you do that would increase awarness of mushrooms will bring the wrath of beurocricy down upon you, and those involved.

And whats with the legalize mushroom stance? Pot, mushrooms, salvia...they're all the same cause, and to fight for one and not the others is ridiculous.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1624232 - 06/10/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #1624445 - 06/10/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The WOD is a war on personal freedom and just because you don't partake in other entheogens doesn't mean you should accept the criminalization of other "drugs" and subsequent persecution of non-violent, consensual "criminals". I know this runs OT of the thread at hand but I feel pretty strongly about this. That is a pretty closed minded and selfish POV you have there.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: debianlinux]
    #1625835 - 06/11/03 06:43 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1626299 - 06/11/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Whether you believe in evolution or creation, faith is required to fully embrace either idea because we simply cannot fully validate either idea at the present moment.
I know God is alive and accessible to those who are in tune with the sacred and with some degree of truth.

If we cannot fully validate either idea, howcome you say "I know god is alive".
If you were tolerant to other believes you would say. I , for myself, believe in god as the creator. Oh and you definately wouldnt say people who dont believe in God to know the truth.
On a side note: Ive encountered many Americans who believe Christianity is the only truth. This is not right, and although this is not the topic I cannot leave this unstated:
  • EVERYONE IS EQUAL, NO MATTER WHAT HE BELIEVES IN.
  • IT DOESNT MAKE YOU SMARTER IF YOUR CHRISTIAN.
  • NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE CHRISTIAN! (You are not there to spread Christianity(see Irak, and think again...))

sorry for not sticking to the topic, but I had to release the pressure from my mind.

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1626844 - 06/11/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1626911 - 06/11/03 04:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Pot, mushrooms, salvia...they're all the same cause, and to fight for one and not the others is ridiculous. 

I'm not into Cannabis or Salvia. I only wish to see psilocybes legalized. This is a very important issue to me at the present moment. I'm not against Cannabis and other ethnobotanicals, but they're just not my 'cup of tea.'  :cool: :wink: 

Oh, well then count me out...and probably most others.  Why are you going to fight a war to legalise mushrooms and nothing else?! :confused:  so assuming mushrooms become legal, then its the cannabis, then the salvia, then the acid....best to fight the issue at hand and that is the freedom to consume natural substances which produce a psycadelic effect.

I know your invitation is to everyone, but i get the impression you prefer to work with people who do not question the stupidity of religion, and can only see mushroom legalisation as the primary goal....

If your goal is to legalise shrooms, your sunk before you start, as that is only a battle in the overall war.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1628138 - 06/12/03 05:11 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1628607 - 06/12/03 10:32 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Many of us would be very happy if we simply didn't have to worry about being imprisoned over eating a few mushrooms each year. It would make the experience all the more viable to the human experience, without the paranoia and intellectual interference that governments try to create.

Hmm i doubt its as many as you would hope..., but i smoke pot when on shrooms and so do many others....i'd still have to be worried about getting arrested/hassled... can you not see the futility of fighting for mushroom legality alone?!

Quote:

Everything is religion.

Quote:

That's one "take" on the matter.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1628812 - 06/12/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You're taking this thread way off topic, and you're showing that you're insecure in your current inability to believe in God.

Why? Please elaborate , how I seem insecure to you.
I wont start a new thread, cuz there?s nothing to discuss.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1629008 - 06/12/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Your not a christian, and thus your view is clouded making you insecure whether you can tell or not! :grin:

Satan has decieved you!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1629253 - 06/12/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

actually I am still christened although I dont believe in god.
So I should still a partly be capable of following this thread! :wink:
(Although my mind does seem very clouded in the last years, as I have come to the belief, that their is no non-human force (christians call it "God") controlling my life. Thus I must be fast in replying in this thread as my mind fades deeper and deeper into the lurky dark depths of atheism)
Sorry Enter, couldnt help going on with Azmodeus, it?s just too funny! :smile: 

--------------------

Edited by JazzMatazz (06/12/03 03:47 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1629281 - 06/12/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1629315 - 06/12/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks, but you can just keep that bookmarked....most of us know what common means...thanks anyway....

But back to the topic at hand...
Hows all this goin enter? Do you have enough mushroom legalise only christians helping you?, or do you begin to grasp the enormity of your task?....the futility?...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1629449 - 06/12/03 05:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

enter if you were serious about this you wouldnt alienate anyone. your not only a brainwashed christian whos voting for bush next year, but your pro the war on drugs. and dont say you arent cause if you werent then you would agree this war should be fought on all fronts and not jsut for your god loving ass' preference. now i have lost all respect for you. peace

blaze2

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1630280 - 06/12/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You could find many for your cause here.... :smirk:
http://objective.jesussave.us/index.html

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1630335 - 06/13/03 12:07 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Joke all you wish. Your opinion is very common.

So? What are your trying to tell me?

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1630662 - 06/13/03 04:45 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1630821 - 06/13/03 08:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

One thing I need if anyone has it:
A picture of an outdoor mushroom bed growing side-by-side with other foods like carrots, herbs, apples, cherry trees, etc. I need pictures that demonstrate that the same Force that put celery, carrots, and tomatoes on earth is the same Force that put mushrooms here.

Here are two pictures for you. Psilocybe cubensis growing near garlic & tomatoes:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1631391 - 06/13/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Work is being done.
The site will be up within a month.
It will reach the audience it needs to reach.
He is who not against me is for me.
He who is against me truly lacks reason.

Good job!...in that case i sincerely wish you well in the battle to legalise mushrooms....and the people who want to legalise pot...and peyote, and keep salvia unshceduled, etc...etc... i hope your battle is won, as it will advance the war...

Im done with this thread, see y'all. :smile:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1631744 - 06/13/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by Enter (06/13/03 04:22 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1631751 - 06/13/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1632926 - 06/14/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

@enter: what exactly is your argumentation to legalize shrooms? (No offense, just interest)

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1633675 - 06/14/03 06:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#1633889 - 06/14/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1634001 - 06/14/03 10:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1634598 - 06/15/03 05:02 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I assume you personally realized that these were confirmed Cubensis specimens, of course, right?

The pictures are not very good, but they're really Psilocybe cubensis - Koh Samui. I put the spawn there :grin: . I'll try to take better pictures next time. 

Edited by zeronio (06/15/03 05:03 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1634604 - 06/15/03 05:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1634616 - 06/15/03 05:26 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what exactly is your argumentation to legalize shrooms? (No offense, just interest)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the main theme of my argument please read this thread in its entirety. Other themes will be present as well but this is all a work-in-progress.

You talk like a bloody politician man! Where?s the content in your sentance??!! I got no info from you what so ever...
Now if you give me a proper chain of reasoning , I might see some sense in your doing (only a slight one , though). If you?re only gonna make a "www.legalize-shrooms.com" and speak about "god giving shrooms to mankind as some kind of tool to elaborate our soul, body and mind" then it?s not just gonna be me who gonna say your crazy.
If I were you Id think about whether you have changed greatly through shrooming or whether other people have noticed. I know there are self-proclaimed priests out there , who reckon they can explain the world by doing psychadelics. Ive got one in my class, and he?s just being made fun of by all the others cause he?s so wierd.
Im not saying you are wierd, but Im just giving you the advice, that if Shrooms where meant in human evolution, then why is there only a minority who?s taking them? Smart-ass rhetorical-crap isnt going to get you anywhere, if it has no meaning.
Until you show me otherwise Im going with Paradis: Ban him if he doesnt stop.

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1635410 - 06/15/03 04:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: World Spirit]
    #1636357 - 06/16/03 12:36 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by matts (06/16/03 12:38 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are we getting somewhere with all of this? [Re: matts]
    #1636711 - 06/16/03 04:54 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1636716 - 06/16/03 05:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

>My world is our world. Our world is my world.

From what I know by now, YOUR world is definitely light years away from MY world.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1636723 - 06/16/03 05:05 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1636735 - 06/16/03 05:20 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This whole talk about God and Mushrooms and Christianity.
You have to face the simple fact, that the American government gives shit about your interpretation of the Bible.

They simple don?t work as they are supposed to in "your world".
As long you can?t step up from your Christian view of the facts to an more objective view of the things without your Christan veil that blurs the vision, all this won?t work out well.

I?m not against anyones religion, believe what you want, if you?re Christian, Muslim, Buddhists or Hindu or whatever, believe what you want, but don?t let the religion blacken your vision and mind, don?t let it cover the real world.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1636755 - 06/16/03 06:02 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
You are getting nowhere with all of this [Re: World Spirit]
    #1636778 - 06/16/03 06:27 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

*yawn*

sincerely, good luck with your website, the 'legalise shrooms' site. i'm glad you're keeping it well away from the shroomery, as your views do not speak for me, and i think your arguments will fall very flat once you start on the old 'God created mushrooms' line. as others have pointed out, you are running into a brick wall that does not want to move, and the extra heat will do this site no favours at all.

no offence intended, congrats on speaking your mind - but do not let your naive idealism land you in jail. this is not a fair world.

:laugh:sk
xx

--------------------
buh

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: shirley knott]
    #1636929 - 06/16/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by matts (06/16/03 07:59 AM)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: You are getting nowhere with all of this [Re: shirley knott]
    #1637016 - 06/16/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

>i'm glad you're keeping it well away from the shroomery

Says who?

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1637268 - 06/16/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybes and intellect go hand-in-hand. Psilocybes and spirituality go hand-in-hand.
Intellect will ultimately drive you to the heart of religious matters, however you choose to define religion. It is in this intensity that truths become magnified IMO.

I trust you will prove to be of the same disposition if you continue on with mushrooms, Anno. You may sharply disagree with me, but one philosophy or another, you will be of a stronger opinion than those who choose another form of entertainment.

What if i enjoy meditating on marijuana? or using peyote?  What you say aplies to all entheogens...not just mushrooms.  Why fight for one and not the others? :confused:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: You are getting nowhere with all of this [Re: Anno]
    #1637682 - 06/16/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisiblematts
matts

#1637720 - 06/16/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: You are getting nowhere with all of this [Re: World Spirit]
    #1637722 - 06/16/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

There is no logical argument against God.

All I?m saying: don?t mix your religious believes with the legal status of a substance. It won?t work.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Re: You are getting nowhere with all of this [Re: World Spirit]
    #1637723 - 06/16/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

BAN ENTER!

i used to respect him then he started talking about alll this christian shit and wont respect anyone elses point of view. not even the point of view of an admin who is undoubtedly more intelligent than he will ever be. so what you have the support of two admins Enter? so what everybody else here is against this if you want to do it do it somewhere else. the longer this thread goes on the more i realize that this is a bad idea.

blaze2

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1637800 - 06/16/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

It is my conclusion that psilocybes give mankind the ultimate frame of mind to consider such heavy aspects of truth, and Christianity is hardly
the surface to a deeper truth. Psilocybes and intellect go hand-in-hand. Psilocybes and spirituality go hand-in-hand.

...but not other entheogens...

Quote:

I trust you will prove to be of the same disposition if you continue on with mushrooms, Anno. You may sharply disagree with me, but one philosophy or another, you will be of a stronger opinion than those who choose another form of entertainment.

Another form of entertainment?!..like smoking pot an meditating?...or spiritual exploration through the use of peyote?

Let me get this straight. There are pharmeceuticals, legal drugs like tabaco and alcohal, illegal drugs like lsd and coke, entheogens, and entheogenic mushrooms. But these mushrooms are somehow better, or more spiritual than the other entheogens... and should be the sole recipient of legalisation right?

...man your fucked up...oh, sorry i dont want to seem violent and hostile or anything...uh gee man, you need to think on this more......,there!....

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: You are getting nowhere with all of this [Re: matts]
    #1638048 - 06/16/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1638070 - 06/16/03 05:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

[quoteIt is my conclusion that psilocybes give mankind the ultimate frame of mind to consider such heavy aspects of truth, and Christianity is hardly
the surface to a deeper truth. Psilocybes and intellect go hand-in-hand. Psilocybes and spirituality go hand-in-hand.
Intellect will ultimately drive you to the heart of religious matters, however you choose to define religion. It is in this intensity that truths become magnified IMO.

My brain works perfectly without the daily tryptamine! Nad Im smart without drugs! Think of you campaigning schools saying we should shroom in assemblies before school every second monday of the month. No! this doesnt appeal to me!

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1638180 - 06/16/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by matts (06/16/03 06:57 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1638978 - 06/17/03 04:20 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1639370 - 06/17/03 10:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yes! Its one of Enter?s quoteful posts! Keep up the good work, you?re an original! (I hope :wink: :crazy: )

Quote:

Enter said:
I hope you realize that you've made no point but that of a shallow conclusion that God is dead and that you could care less about respecting people who have religious beliefs.

Where did he say that?! He said that god is alive for everyone who wants him to be alive, and that he respects it. And yes he could care less, cause he does care for these people! (You probably meant he couldnt care less.)
Quote:

To you, religion is the core of lies perhaps, but to others there is a type of religion that is sincere and true. You should respect this instead of treating every religious person like a terrorist.

Your inferring too much. He never says that. I think getting aroused at such an extent shows, that you do not really tolerate people who dont believe in what you believe.
Quote:

You are anti-freedom if people do not have freedom of religion.
Furthermore, you've managed to attempt to make me look like a strange mushroom crusader who's going to force mankind to eat psilocybes. Who's deceived here, me or my adversaries? Who's trying to be honest and who's exaggerating in ways that are in line with theatre?

Who at first only wanted truthful and hard-working christians to help? Who?s never answering questions, but merely picking on posters cause of apparent weak-spots in their argumentation? Who, doesnt want to listen to everyone else? Who?s intolerant? And finally: Who?s getting aroused? - Get it?!     
Stop defending yourself with rhetorics, but with facts man. (But it is too late, noone is of your opinion, you?ve got to face that)

please keep them posts coming, Im giving you 5 stars!
Jazz 

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1639493 - 06/17/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Does enter have a responce to my last post? Or is it just ignored in the hopes that attention will be swayed away from this crutial point...

You've said your only legalising psilocybes because none of the others drugs suit your "tastes"....this is a big hole in your "crusade"... :wink:

edit: [Enter writes]I'm not into Cannabis or Salvia. I only wish to see psilocybes legalized. This is a very important issue to me at the present moment. I'm not against Cannabis and other ethnobotanicals, but they're just not my 'cup of tea.'

What do you have to say about this?

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (06/17/03 11:26 AM)

Anonymous

#1641182 - 06/17/03 11:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1642094 - 06/18/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

very diplomatic answer! :wink: 

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1643096 - 06/18/03 10:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: matts]
    #1643353 - 06/19/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#1644997 - 06/19/03 01:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I cant believe its over.
Oh well , as all things in life this lively discussion has found an end.
I believe we can say, that all in all the majority of participants are against your shroom-promotion.
You have to see if you want to ignore them , or take them as an advice, also aiming at your own benefit.
Nevertheless : Happy shrooming!

Jazz

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1647841 - 06/20/03 10:42 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

..and i hope one day god shows you how the many ethnobotanicals which he gave to his children are all utilized to increase ones own perception and love of gods creations.

>in conclusion to enter of course...

amen.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1647939 - 06/20/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisiblematts
matts

#1647959 - 06/20/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1647965 - 06/20/03 11:37 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
BUT, I would only publicly advocate psilocybes because that is an especially appealing and useful food.
Got it?

No, i don't.
Its your opinion that mushrooms are "especially appealing" and just because the other ethnobotanicals aren't your "cup of tea" doesn't mean that you don't have a responsibility to fight for all ethnobotanicals' legitimate use as well, as it is the same philosophy....

Your mindset makes no sense to me... :confused:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: Azmodeus]
    #1648026 - 06/20/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1648032 - 06/20/03 12:10 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1648039 - 06/20/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1648152 - 06/20/03 12:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
Since when do you get to tell me what I advocate and what I don't advocate

BUT, I would only publicly advocate psilocybes because that is an especially appealing and useful food.

"Other ethnobotanicals just aren't my cup  of tea."?

Since never. :smirk:

Quote:

Enter said:Now, the ironic thing here is that I'm being told by a controlling, domineering person how and what to advocate.

Really?!...can you quote an example? i'd like to know who this person is...

Quote:

Enter said: The whole point of legalization is in the name of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But one person stands for this, another for that. I like being an individual with my own opinions. You should allow this to be and simply accept it.

I do, but when you start saying you'll "only publicly advocate psilocybes because that is an especially appealing and useful food."  Is that not forcing your opinions onto others?  ,and if "The whole point of legalization is in the name of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" doesn't that imply that you would include the objective of legalising ALL natural substances instead of catering to the ones you like, and dismissing the others that don't happen to be your "cup of tea"?

Im not sure why you would say this: "I'm being told by a controlling, domineering person how and what to advocate." but im only tryng to help you along with your goal by providing constructive critisism....of which your lack of interest to pursue the legality of all natural entheogens would classify.

peace.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (06/20/03 12:47 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1648203 - 06/20/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1648506 - 06/20/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

tits?

Anonymous

#1648789 - 06/20/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #1648982 - 06/20/03 04:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

albeit small tits

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1649048 - 06/20/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#1649272 - 06/20/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1649327 - 06/20/03 06:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Pardis! stay on topic! :mad:

Theres nothing wrong with small tits... :blush:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1649468 - 06/20/03 07:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#1649616 - 06/20/03 08:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck