Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: You_are_God]
    #1525114 - 05/06/03 04:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Work on increasing your vibrations with positive energy rather than looking for facts where none exist. This is the best thing that any of us can do right now to improve ourselves and others."

Whether what Cleaner or David Icke and others or that ilk say is true, working on ourselves ANYWAY to bring in all the positive NRG Love and light is the best path in any case, both for ourselves and the race as a whole

It's too bad we need the "threat" of external annihilaltion to be doing what would be in our own best interest anyway..... :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1525240 - 05/06/03 05:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

cleaner - If there is one thing Ive learned....its that a person who cant teach through love, cannot teach at all.

Ive been there, and really need to change the way you present yourself if you hope to actually get people to believe your conspiracy theories.

I told you before I meant no respect, you didnt need to rip your hair out over the post, man.

Like someone else said, work on improving your own self, set examples through your actions, not words.

Good luck

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1525504 - 05/06/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I dont think this is something to stress out over. You just be a good person and help people out. You shouldn't focus on yourself because less good is dont like that, by helping others out you improve yourself.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1525583 - 05/06/03 07:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LOL

I don't give a damn i'f i'm putting you off or if my posts sounds like "rambling"

Very soon you will have to explain your relaxing technicues, carrying a smile and "limits of the mind" to Gestapo.

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/05/06/npass06.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/05/06/ixnewstop.html
Now go on and tell me that the passport thing is nothing to worry about as its just for  "security" of our wondeful society :smirk:

I won't have to explain anything.  Why don't you be like a buddha for a while and be silent.  Stop trying to predict everything. 

Nothing is true, everything is permisable. 

Anonymous

#1527171 - 05/07/03 10:07 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Also I couldn't care less if ignorant ones like you get sacrificed tomorow. You think i'm busting my balls like this, trying to explan everything to you so that you could spit back in my face?

You'll have your ignorance beaten out of you very soon

IN FACT, if it wasn't for 1% of those people and other life forms worth saving, i would join farmers at once.

Hello cleaner. You have now received your first warning for flaming. Next time you call names you will receive a temporary ban from the Shroomery. Please read the Be Nice policy again and the rule thread at the top of the forum.

Thread locked temporarily for a cool down.

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1529082 - 05/07/03 10:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The link you gave, is it your own site?

If so why are the "tools of redemption" locked?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: ]
    #1529986 - 05/08/03 03:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thread locked temporarily for a cool down. 

LMAO!!

I locked it accidently :tongue:

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1529999 - 05/08/03 04:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

im confused are you saying that you accidently locked it then Mr Mushrooms decided to post that he did? why would he lie?

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: blaze2]
    #1530298 - 05/08/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

dont ask me :tongue:

Quote:

The link you gave, is it your own site?

If so why are the "tools of redemption" locked? 

Because it's not for outsiders

--------------------

Edited by cleaner (05/08/03 08:54 AM)

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Free at last, thank God we are free at last *DELETED* [Re: cleaner]
    #1607106 - 06/04/03 03:04 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinesymantic
Stranger

Re: Free at last, thank God we are free at last [Re: cleaner]
    #1607336 - 06/04/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

the farm... is about to be shown to the people... those with weak wills will accept their fate and think they cannot do anything about it.. those who come to the conclusion that their reality.. is theirs and can be whatever they want.. will be free..

--------------------
reality is the part of the imaginatio we all agree on

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Re: Free at last, thank God we are free at last [Re: symantic]
    #1607407 - 06/04/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hi everyone,
I've been speed reading through this thread and am a bit concerned.
cleaner, I hope u will consider talking about this with a caring family
member or close family doctor. I'm not implying that u've flipped... not at
all... I just sense a lot of energy in your posts and a sense of rebellion.
Perhaps if u talked it out with people close to u and kept an open mind
to their feedback u might be able to develop your beliefs in a healthier way,
or at least be able to communicate them with less hostility. I know u might
be thinking "scew this asshole, he'll be burning in some gas chamber and
remmembering my admonitions soon", but I care about your well being, and
only by discussing this openly, calmly and logically can we gain some
mutual benefit from each others beliefs...
peace  :smile: 

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

InvisiblePhalanxx
Stranger
Loc: Europe
Re: Free at last, thank God we are free at last [Re: lucid]
    #1608773 - 06/04/03 05:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Cleaner,
  I honestly think you are either mentally ill, or get a kick out of persuading people to believe in idiotic ideas (kind of the opposite to Swami). :smile: 

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Free at last, thank God we are free at last [Re: Phalanxx]
    #1608886 - 06/04/03 06:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

whata hell happend to cleaner anyways, i remember he got a temp ban but he hasnt been around. it would be funny if something does happen in august then we will be all begin him to come back.

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1609253 - 06/04/03 08:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I haven't read all the posts. but give u credibility for what?
you DIDNT Come up with this theory.(you know you didnt)

because I have seen this other places. about the world ending in august. blah blah blah.

I can't wait till august. Not because the world is gonna end. but because the world wont end and I get to laugh at you.

thats the only thing that CAN be said. its pointless arguing if its either going to happen or not going to.

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: shr00m]
    #1638992 - 06/17/03 04:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineKB1EWE
WIDE-EYEDCURIOSITY
Loc: f(s) = (8t^2-3t+35)/ i
    #1639942 - 06/17/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

wow,

this thread is still rockin' and rolln'

...curious.

--------------------
E A T T H E W O R M...with moderation

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: KB1EWE]
    #1650359 - 06/21/03 04:35 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#1650577 - 06/21/03 08:58 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

copy and paste the article in here if you can... i don't want to sign up for that crrrrap.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1650669 - 06/21/03 10:11 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

the entire world is slowly dying. i live in pennsylvania. the weather is extremely unstable here... we are only supposed to have 21 days of decent weather this summer, the rest to be rain. this in combination of the west being in a drought is very, very odd. im very interested in the environment, our effect on it, and its effect on us. what i have learned is this...

everything starts at the soil. everything lives off it. plants live off the soil itself, animals live off the plants, and other animals live off those animals. the plants take from the soil, the animal takes that which is taken by the plant from the soil, and then the other animal takes from the animal which took from the plant which took from the soil. ultimately our nourishment, and the nourishment of the planet relies on the soil. we, being humans, are the most powerful creatures on this planet; we are using our power in an illogical, ignorant, and terrible way. animals AND plants are supposed to die and return what was taken from the soil back to the soil. thousands of years went by and things worked perfectly. then humans came along, and eventually forgot about returning what was givin to them. we consume and consume and consume without giving back. we are slowly but surely breaking the circle of life, and it may be to broken to fix at this point...

we take the fields we grow on and pump them full of artificial fertilizers, mostly just nitrogen. when this happens there is no reason for worms or other micro organisms and bacteria to exist because its their job to break down what dies ON the soil and put it back IN the soil. When they don't exist there is nothing to do that. they dont exist because humans are "doing" it for them so we can make more money, so the economy gets stronger. the soil is not healthy... there is excess nitrogen in the soil every harvest.... where does it go? it washes into the streams and rivers which animals drink out of. we are killing the small creatures that did all the work for us in the first place, keeping the earth in balance... we kill these "worthless" worms and invertibrae and bacteria for money. an acre of land now holds half of the bacteria that it held 20 years ago. the artificial fertilizer companies gain from this terrible act. vegetables have very high nitrogen content, and therefore when humans eat these vegetables are taking in an unnatural and unhealthy ammount of nitrogen along with other things that would otherwise be doing us good if it was balanced. what a cell needs to function is givin to them in an unbalanced proportion, and therefore cannot do anything with what is givin to it and discards it in the human arteries. it makes humans and other animals sick... why do you think all these weird diseases are popping up suddenly? the use of pesticides does nothing but make mother nature react harsher and harsher each year, making the pests more and more resistant to the chemicals. all we need to do is make the plants healthy by letting nature take its course, using humice and other natural means of nurishing the soil. healthy plants are the same as healthy people, they dont get sick (or pests for that matter). there was no need for pesticides unless we already messed with the land to that point (which we did, using artificial fertilizers).

we take other animals' lives, but before we do that we pump them with artificial nutrients giving them what we think is good for them.we put them in cages their whole lives. we take their life away from them. how can an unhappy hen lay a healthy egg and how can an unhappy cow give healthy milk? to us what makes them big and juicy is what makes them healthy... nothing could be more incorrect. it imbalances the key ingredients that an animal's cell needs to function; since the cell is imbalanced what is givin to it is put somewhere in the body because it can't do anything with it... where does the cell put all of this otherwise useful material? The arteries of the heart. This, in turn, does the same when humans consume these animals as well as the plants we grow. There have been studies done on humans that have died aged 3 years and older that died of any cause. Every single body that was studied showed the beginning of disease in the cardiovascular system. This, in my opinion and others', gives more than enough information that every single person has heart disease. The reason for this is because of the damn artificial way of raising animals and plants.

all together this is effecting the environment. our earth, our home.... and those in power are too greedy and/or blind to even realize what they are doing. we are killing the earth along with ourselves... we are all dying with the planet. all because America is obsessed with the idea of being superior and "free". the eastern world is so much better off than the US right now... they may not be as powerful or as "advanced" but they are much, MUCH healthier. The only solution to this problem, if there is one, is that the East MUST meet the West. We must combine the technology of the West with the spiritual and environmental knowledge of the East. It might be too late, but something must be done.

The Earth is dying because of humans' thoughtless actions... and in turn, everything on earth is dying.... i hope this has answered some questions and opened a few eyes....

If things keep happening like this we will all die.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom