Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
seeing things that are happening somewhere else?
    #1608520 - 06/04/03 06:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

this doesnt have anything to do with shrooms, but I dont know where else I can talk about this,so here it goes:

on saturday night i was at a friends house and we were drinking and smoking some bud.....we didnt have THAT much alcohol but I was really messed up, way more than usual. My mom decided to come get me but i refused to leave with her. This is where i get confused. see, I THOUGHT that when i left my mom i went back in to my freinds house, but my mom said i walked down the street and disapeared, which is what my friend said happened too. I could have sworn i went back into the house though, because I remember being there, and my friend was sitting on the chair saying "she punched her mom". How could i have seen this if i wasnt in the house. the next thing i remember is being in a field with one of the guys who was there(i guess he came looking for me).

I just dont understand what is going on. i do NOT remember walking off by myself, and I do remember going back into the house, which everyone says i didnt do. could i have been seeing things going on inside the house in my mind? this is really freaking me out.....

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: kristina420]
    #1608629 - 06/04/03 06:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Out of body experince?  I find that when i experince sleep paralysis, its like i project myself to another place in my mind.  I've floated out of my body during this and everything... Do you do psychedelics? :smile:

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1608634 - 06/04/03 06:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i've done shrooms a number of times....i just keep thinking "no, kristina, thats not possible'. but how else can it be explained.....its too weird..cuz i totally dont remember anything within the time i "disappeared" other than being inside with everyone else

--------------------

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

#1608721 - 06/04/03 07:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well, if you've done psychedelics... then i'm sure you know just how powerful the human brain is.  You also probably know that energy is fucking amazing...Just remember that... anything is possible.... Sorry i couldn't come up with a better answer, i'm stoned :wink:

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1608880 - 06/04/03 08:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You probably drank more alcohol than you think and blacked out. Especially if you're new to them, blackouts can do strange things to your memory. That is weird though.

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
    #1609309 - 06/04/03 10:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

because I remember being there, and my friend was sitting on the chair saying "she punched her mom".

Did you ask that friend if he really said that while you weren't physically in the house??

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1612800 - 06/05/03 09:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

recently, i tripped way too hard. I saw, yes, SAW, as in, i was convinced it was real, that I was getting shot at by cops, then being surrounded by them. I saw them. They were real. But my friends said there were never any cops.

BTW, on this trip, I jumped off a pier naked(i'm pretty conservative when it comes to my own body... silly insecurities) into water, broke my ankle, told my girlfriend I hated her, ran around naked telling people I loved them, and yelled shit loud enough for my friends pretty damn far away to hear me shouting about my deserving to die.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: entiformatie]
    #1616186 - 06/07/03 07:31 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I think it was just an alcohol-blackout "dream". Probably more vivid than a normal dream and that may freak you out....

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: Annom]
    #1616552 - 06/07/03 02:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

well yes i have confirmed it, it WAS a "dream". I must have blacked out, however for some reason, i think i was still standing up. when the guy found me he asked "do you want to run away?", and at this point, i was still "in the room", but i heard him say this. this was the first time anything like this has happened to me before......

--------------------

Anonymous

#1616718 - 06/07/03 04:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

thats pretty messed up...I like too keep my doses of whatever I'm using at a level where I'm somewhat in control so stuff like that don't happen :laugh:..i have blacked out once tho...back when I was doing a lot of speed...I stayed up one night doing it all night....then the next morning I started doing some strong pain killers(cause i was outta speed) went out with some friends...we started smoking some bud....and I completely blacked out for a few mins....was really weird and when I came too I was hallucinating pretty strong....once we got in the car after smoking in a park I passed out with a cigarrette in my hand and burned my buddy's car seat....needless to say this was back in my dumbass days...I don't do that kinda shit anymore

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: ]
    #1617053 - 06/07/03 07:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah well i wasnt expecting this to happen, cuz other times i have drank alot more than i did that night, and didnt get nearly as drunk....i dunno what it was....maybe the weed was laced...who knows

--------------------

Anonymous

#1617074 - 06/07/03 07:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

could very well have been....if it wasn't homegrown

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1617309 - 06/07/03 11:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

and my friend was sitting on the chair saying "she punched her mom".

did you punch your mom? if so, i think you just thought thats what your freind would say, because of what you did. and you just interpreted it as beleving you were in the house listening to them, when you were actually just thinking about it, and you just remembered it like that cause you where drunk and probly didnt really remember much of anything else.

i do that kinda shit all the time, even when im not fucked up.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1617704 - 06/08/03 04:36 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"next thing i remember is being in a field with one of the guys who was there(i guess he came looking for me)."

Sounds to me like he wanted to have sex with you - so.. did he "get any?" ;P

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1618447 - 06/08/03 04:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lol no they sent him to come get me.....heres what i figured happend for real after talking to everyone again:
i walked off and disappeared, and after about 10 minutes they sent the guy to come get me. during this time, i must have blacked out, because i remember nothing about walking off by myself. i remember being in the living room and one guy saying "she punched her mom". i asked him later, and it turns out i did punch here, i just cant remember doing it, but my subconscious must have known and thats why when i was blacked out i saw him saying it(like what anarchist said). then when the guy came and found me i could hear him but still thought i was in the living room, then all of a sudden BOOM we were in the field across the street(i must have wandered over there i guess). and no he didnt get any, lol, at least not that i can remember :wink: although im sure he would have wanted some 

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1618547 - 06/08/03 04:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah it always fascinates me how the subconscious retains so much more information and "recordings" from the senses than my normal conscious state can access..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: seeing things that are happening somewhere else? [Re: Strumpling]
    #4876629 - 10/31/05 09:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

My memory is complete shit now while I'm high.
I'm a huge 311 fan and I went to a concert, smoked a ton right before they came on and I only remember Freeze Time and the drum+bass solos from the concert.
I'm still pissed. I was so high that I ended up just listening to the odd frequencies and new music that I was hearing in my head since the amps were too loud. I really was just TOO high for the concert. I also hadn't smoked in over a month.

Sounds like your memory could just be horrible when you get high now. It is perfectly possible though that you were in some type of lucent dream state of mind. some new consciousness.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience