Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: VERY FIRST TIME - HOOK ME UP
    #16080 - 05/07/00 11:26 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Hello

Read the back "The Mushroom Cultivator" written by paul stamets and j.s. chilton and then read "growing gourmet and medicinal mushrooms" also written by paul stamets. the mushroom cultivator is the holy bible of the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #16082 - 05/08/00 12:21 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

A book is all extra cash you have to spend, when I dont think you really needs too. If you are looking into growing mushrooms as a serious hobby, that book would be great, but for the rest of us, this is all we need. The shroomery is great, its got everything you need, general questions (FAQs, Dosage), Grow/Find Section (Teks, ETC.) Trip Tips (What to expect etc.) gallery (what to look for etc.) and this great BB. Any question that pops up in your head, somebody should know.

Have fun, its a great road travelling to the mushroom land

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Offlineyounger now
old hand
    #16083 - 05/08/00 04:49 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

7, look in your refridgerator. Unless you live at home with mom and dad there's a pretty good chance there's SOMETHING growing in there! O.K., now that you've grown mold, it's just a small step up to shrooms. Okay, mabye it's not QUITE that easy, but any semi-clean person who can read can do it. Of course, I assume you're refering to LEGAL GOURMET shrooms because I'd never encourage someone to break the law by growing that other kind. :wink:

--------------------
"My Brain Hurts!!!!".....Monty Python :crazy:

Offlineyounger now
old hand
    #16084 - 05/08/00 04:50 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yeah, In answer to your question, about $40 (U.S.) and two months. M.O.L.

--------------------
"My Brain Hurts!!!!".....Monty Python :crazy:

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #16085 - 05/08/00 06:42 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

read the pf tek at http://fanaticus.com
it's simple, effctive, and free.
nearly everyone uses it or has used it.
you can get a syringe from him too for $10 and be growing shrooms for about $30-$40 investment totally.
be eating them in about a month if you order his amazonian and follow his tek to the letter.

peace

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

#16086 - 05/08/00 08:38 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

You get out of it what you put into it. Paranoia can be a bitch.

[This message has been edited by Beatrice (edited May 08, 2000).]

Anonymous

#16087 - 05/08/00 08:45 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

If you have not read the mushroom cultivator you suck period end of sentence.

Anonymous

#16088 - 05/08/00 11:52 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

ive never even seen a copy of TMC and i got all i expected and more outa my hobby. i agree go with the pf tek for the first time. and read it before you try it a couple times. ive spent 6 bucks on a 14 gal rubbermaid tank, 3 on some plexi glass for the top, and 3 for brn rice flour, 3 for verm and 4 for perlite. then you gotta pick a strain i like eq cased alla sos in 3x6x4 bread pans 3 for a buck at the dolla sto

Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
    #16089 - 05/08/00 04:52 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

sean-that is more than a little harsh,as well as full of shit!
Personally,I am the type who wants to find out all I can about things I'm interested in,no matter how technical.
However.
A VERY small portion of TMC is usefull to the average magic mushroom grower.As so many have said so often,just pick a tek,pf or mmgg,and follow it exactly,and you will succeed.That's really all anyone needs to get more shroooms than they could possibly eat,and enough for plenty of friends too!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder