Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: Crystal G]
    #16067771 - 04/09/12 10:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The last truly pure communist societies that I know were the Native AMericans in the united state.  You contributed or you died.  No leaches, and even the chief and tribal councils had to carry their weight.  No sitting around and collecting a salary because you are the big cheese running things.

yes, there probably are communes that practice communism.  I'll bet they are selective and you have to produce.  I.E no handouts.

As far as the amish, yes you have a choice.  But with our government becoming increasingly FASCIST, you wouldn't have a choice--no matter what they cram down your throat.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16068185 - 04/09/12 11:55 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
The last truly pure communist societies that I know were the Native AMericans in the united state.  You contributed or you died.  No leaches, and even the chief and tribal councils had to carry their weight.  No sitting around and collecting a salary because you are the big cheese running things.

yes, there probably are communes that practice communism.  I'll bet they are selective and you have to produce.  I.E no handouts.

As far as the amish, yes you have a choice.  But with our government becoming increasingly FASCIST, you wouldn't have a choice--no matter what they cram down your throat.

Well, "handouts" are necessary in certain cases, such as if you are too old, mentally or physically handicapped, or injured on the job or something. But yea, if you are an able-bodied person, then that person would be working in an ideal communist utopia. But the handsouts you're talking about (AKA the need for "welfare"), would obviously no longer exist in a communist society, because the disparity in wealth would not be nearly as great.

You've said this fascism thing several times, but haven't listed exactly how the government is becoming fascist. AFAIK freedom of speech and freedom of religion still exist in the US

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: memes]
    #16068342 - 04/10/12 12:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
:popcorn:

Who the fuck needs Netflix? :thumbup:

Nobody needs netflix when Crystal G returns from a long hiatus to rage up some Polit Discuss.

No shit.  Who needs Ultimate Fighting Championship either?  That was a brutal ass kicking.  :cheer:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#16068573 - 04/10/12 02:01 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

starfire_xes said:

Well, "handouts" are necessary in certain cases, such as if you are too old, mentally or physically handicapped, or injured on the job or something. But yea, if you are an able-bodied person, then that person would be working in an ideal communist utopia. But the handsouts you're talking about (AKA the need for "welfare"), would obviously no longer exist in a communist society, because the disparity in wealth would not be nearly as great.

You've said this fascism thing several times, but haven't listed exactly how the government is becoming fascist. AFAIK freedom of speech and freedom of religion still exist in the US

Facism is an Economic term.  Go read the article on the internet.  US meets about%80 to %85 of the definition. 

Some of the things that are inherent:

Fiat money creation, currency manipulation, a central banking authority, borrowing money for:

Publics works projects, and militarism;
Large boards of  planners and manager, etc created at a central government level to regulate industry and labor;
the loss of states rights; states rights are where the democracy is.  When the federal government can bully states, the states citizens who vote for laws no longer have democracy.  I.E, medical marijuana laws--states voters vote on them, the central authority stops them.  they've lost their democratic vote.

one of my favorites: "In its day (the 1920s and 1930s), fascism was seen as the happy medium between boom-and-bust-prone liberal capitalism, with its alleged class conflict, wasteful competition, and profit-oriented egoism, and revolutionary Marxism, with its violent and socially divisive persecution of the bourgeoisie."

notice how pointedly Facism is seen as the alternative to 'profit' 'capitalism' 'competition', etc.

facism seeks to control the economy:  Private corporations are allowed, but are favored by the government:  'Green Energy Companies' over 'Big Oil' --classic example.  'Or deciding that car companies get bailouts. 

"Levels of consumption were dictated by the state, and “excess” incomes had to be surrendered as taxes or “loans.” The consequent burdening of manufacturers gave advantages to foreign firms wishing to export. "  Now where have I heard that before...hmmmm...

The goal is a central government, not the states, controlling every aspect of the economy, including wages, who can do what, production--everything.

As for free speech, I've heard a lot of people calling for 'conservative talk radio' to be shut down, or interesting bills like 'the fairness doctrine' which is a thinly disguised way to try and put a muzzle on the media.

Just read it, read the article, you will see.  thats the direction the US is going--and it isn't free market capitalism anymore, and hasn't been for a long time.  THAT IS WHY THE US ECONOMY IS SO FUCKED UP. 

link:  http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Fascism.html

one other gem out of this article:  "In the United States, beginning in 1933, the constellation of government interventions known as the New Deal had features suggestive of the corporate state. The National Industrial Recovery Act created code authorities and codes of practice that governed all aspects of manufacturing and commerce."  Started by whom?  Liberal, FDR.  Of course nowadays the right is just as bad, they just lean more to the right and favor different companies. 

By the way, in Native americans a friend or family took care of the disabled, old etc.  Not the tribal council.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#16068603 - 04/10/12 02:18 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Doesn't nearly every single developed country fall under fascism then? What country doesn't do any of those things?

I visited that link. That entire explanation and definition of fascism is actually used to describe the economies of presently-determined fascist states (which were historically privatized in nature, but contingent upon its duty to the state).

They even describe Italian and Nazi fascism, by using Mussolini and Hitler as their highlighted examples. So, the term "fascism" is not actually used as a separate economic term; this page is describing how fascist economies operate. Which the U.S. is not.

Technically we were already fascist long before the advent of Obama's candidacy as POTUS. The FCC for example, which has long been funded by the Republican Party, is clearly "fascist" in and of itself.

Edited by Crystal G (04/10/12 03:18 AM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#16068726 - 04/10/12 03:56 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I said the republicans are just as bad.  And the features of our country are really matching up to facism.  I don't notice the blatant militarism out of other countries.  And all so, the rush to have the government control everything and do away with states rights is a clear step in a facist direction. 

And I think I said Fascism is an economic model.  Just like Free Market Captialism is.  "this page is describing how fascist economies operate. Which the U.S. is not."  IT is exactly how the US is operating.  Labor and industrial boards, agencies controlling and regulating everything, etc.  The fiat money, borrowing and spending for social programs and military, we have that also.  WHen we are getting dangerous close is when the president is trying to gain the power himself, and be the sole authority "If the congress isn't going to act, I will...."  "The supreme court is activist and shouldn't repeal a bill...."  He's trying to override their authority. 

No, we are well on the way to a fascist state--we are NOT a free market economy.  The government should be smaller, they should be accountable, EVERYONE should have lower taxes, and EVERYONE should pay taxes.

You made a point about the Amish--they are free to leave.  IF states have individual laws, and aren't controlled by the Federal government.  If the Fed is controlling, you've lost your choice, your democracy.  Federal Drug laws--perfect example.  You can't leave to another state to escape them.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #16069149 - 04/10/12 08:30 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

starfire_xes said:

Often the American Indian Communists left the old behind to die so they would not be a drag on the community as a whole. This was considered good policy as the whole being more important than the individual.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! *DELETED* [Re: Icelander]
    #16069530 - 04/10/12 10:29 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Gilgamesh18

Reason for deletion: k

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #16069622 - 04/10/12 10:58 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

hardly:lol: There was little that was perfect about them. Only in comparison to us. :haha:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
    #16069705 - 04/10/12 11:25 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
I said the republicans are just as bad.  And the features of our country are really matching up to facism.  I don't notice the blatant militarism out of other countries.  And all so, the rush to have the government control everything and do away with states rights is a clear step in a facist direction. 

And I think I said Fascism is an economic model.  Just like Free Market Captialism is.  "this page is describing how fascist economies operate. Which the U.S. is not."  IT is exactly how the US is operating.  Labor and industrial boards, agencies controlling and regulating everything, etc.  The fiat money, borrowing and spending for social programs and military, we have that also.  WHen we are getting dangerous close is when the president is trying to gain the power himself, and be the sole authority "If the congress isn't going to act, I will...."  "The supreme court is activist and shouldn't repeal a bill...."  He's trying to override their authority. 

No, we are well on the way to a fascist state--we are NOT a free market economy.  The government should be smaller, they should be accountable, EVERYONE should have lower taxes, and EVERYONE should pay taxes.

You made a point about the Amish--they are free to leave.  IF states have individual laws, and aren't controlled by the Federal government.  If the Fed is controlling, you've lost your choice, your democracy.  Federal Drug laws--perfect example.  You can't leave to another state to escape them.

so Crystal G thinks communism would win? I don't see how indian societies come close to passing as a communist government. Everyone being involved is supposed to be liberal, not communist. Communism is the worst thing, every body being told what to do, while the government sits on it's ass. Stalin was working hard fixing cars while millions of people starved? He was a hard working mechanic

Normally Zappas opinion pisses me off, but he is desperately needed for another reply. Crystal where the fuck do you get the fucking idea that communists gave a shit about birth control? Democracy is real, we just haven't had it in a long time. My point was NEVER to lead the debate into thinking that fascism or communism was better then democracy, it was that our country looks a lot lot less like democracy every day, with 1% of the companies getting nothing but corporate benefits and hand outs from the government, while other hard working companies with good credit get a fuck you in the face.

Yes, I am disgusted by the fact that people can sit on their ass and not do shit. While tribal leaders had the right to dictate authority they sure as fuck had their share of work. I understand that at the LEAST, a construction contractor should be on the site all day, everybody needs to work. No way around it, no body should be SO retired they can sit around and dictate just because they have more money. At the same time if you worked hard for your money, and it's your day off, and you earned your money fair and square, you should be free to spend it however you want, in accordance with respect life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Where does anybody get the fucking idea communism is close to that? It's a total disaster that no one understands unless they've lived in Cuba or Russia or another communist or post communist country. I mean fuck in Cuba you'll never meet people more simple, but trust me, they all hate Castro. And I guarantee you that Russia NEVER worked. It's form of democracy is so close to the communism it once was, it's almost a joke that they don't call themselves communist anymore. If anything our country is starting to resemble Russian democracy more then U.S. democracy. But dude there is no fucking rainbow hippy gatherings in Communist Russia. Where the fuck does anyone get that idea?

If you want free health care, cops that use less force, freedom of people, by the people for the people, look at Englands current model. Wtf, hippy gatherings resemble communism? O.K. who knows what a pain in the ass A camp is. drunken red necks trying to beat people up. No no no no no this is the most horse shit I've ever heard. Who the fucking fuck in their right mind would talk this shit? Look at Amsterdam, fine example of what democracy SHOULD be. I shouldn't have mentioned communism or fascism, I should be banned from the thread. I get pissed by Zappa at times man but you need guys like Zappa to keep things in order otherwise things start to rot into a manure like mentality.

In communist countries, HIPPIES get thrown in jail then shot, just because the government says it's o.k. for the police to do so. If they aren't shot by the police, the police throw them into circulation and pay Arian fucking russ tards to rape and stab them. That is not freedom of speech. Freedom of speech however, should NOT be 50 cent making an album claiming all the people he murdered, and the police not being able to use his lyrics as testimony to the 50 actual murder cases he is wanted for. That I think is horse shit.

Or is it? Do you think it's inadmissible as evidence? If I came on here and said fuck birth control and fuck crystal G I rape and kill people and grow 800 pounds of shrooms a year, should the cops be able to trace my public i.p. address to my friends computer, get a warrant, then bust into his house and arrest him and charge him for admitting to crimes wanted in several states etc. etc. etc.?

meh.... on the other hand let's not forget the issue and fight amongst ourselves.. peoples rights is what I'm for. I guess the method changes but don't allow the method to blind you to a concept that doesn't change with an alternate method.

so I stick with what I say, I don't think tax payers should pay for birth control, but also no one should be allowed to tell a women she can't use birth control. Well fuck it...

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

Edited by imachavel (04/10/12 12:13 PM)

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: Icelander]
    #16069715 - 04/10/12 11:28 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
hardly:lol: There was little that was perfect about them. Only in comparison to us. :haha:

hahahaha, they had more war and scalpings then you could possibly GRASP! Only in comparison to us and Stalin and Hitler and Saddam Hussein do they look pure. The world would think they were barbaric savages until white man came in and purposefully gave them plagues and then raped and murdered and scalped more of them in weeks then they had carved as their own notches into trees of rapings and scalpings and murders of their own over decades and centuries

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #16069938 - 04/10/12 12:32 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

They only left old people behind if no one wanted them.  That is, a family or someone who was just...a friend could help them out. 

A good movie to see is 'A Man Called Horse' with Richard Harris, about an English aristocrat who gets captured by the Sioux in the early 1800's.  he is basically treated like a shit slave, he has to play with boys, and pick berries and do woman shit--until a day when he kills two hostile indians and scalps one, takes their horses because they were stalking the village.

Lots of other examples in that movie...and it is stated that the movie is an accurate representation of the sioux indians of that era, from historical records as well as because the indian actors were from one particular sioux tribe.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Man_Called_Horse_%28film%29 some activists disagree. 

That is close as I can think to true communism. Everyone shares equally, unless you don't cut the mustard--then you are lucky if yu get to lick the spoon.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#16070733 - 04/10/12 03:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Facism is an Economic term.  Go read the article on the internet.  US meets about%80 to %85 of the definition. 

Some of the things that are inherent:

Fiat money creation, currency manipulation, a central banking authority, borrowing money for:

Publics works projects, and militarism;
Large boards of  planners and manager, etc created at a central government level to regulate industry and labor;
the loss of states rights; states rights are where the democracy is.  When the federal government can bully states, the states citizens who vote for laws no longer have democracy.  I.E, medical marijuana laws--states voters vote on them, the central authority stops them.  they've lost their democratic vote.

one of my favorites: "In its day (the 1920s and 1930s), fascism was seen as the happy medium between boom-and-bust-prone liberal capitalism, with its alleged class conflict, wasteful competition, and profit-oriented egoism, and revolutionary Marxism, with its violent and socially divisive persecution of the bourgeoisie."

notice how pointedly Facism is seen as the alternative to 'profit' 'capitalism' 'competition', etc.

facism seeks to control the economy:  Private corporations are allowed, but are favored by the government:  'Green Energy Companies' over 'Big Oil' --classic example.  'Or deciding that car companies get bailouts. 

"Levels of consumption were dictated by the state, and “excess” incomes had to be surrendered as taxes or “loans.” The consequent burdening of manufacturers gave advantages to foreign firms wishing to export. "  Now where have I heard that before...hmmmm...

The goal is a central government, not the states, controlling every aspect of the economy, including wages, who can do what, production--everything.

As for free speech, I've heard a lot of people calling for 'conservative talk radio' to be shut down, or interesting bills like 'the fairness doctrine' which is a thinly disguised way to try and put a muzzle on the media.

Just read it, read the article, you will see.  thats the direction the US is going--and it isn't free market capitalism anymore, and hasn't been for a long time.  THAT IS WHY THE US ECONOMY IS SO FUCKED UP. 

link:  http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Fascism.html

one other gem out of this article:  "In the United States, beginning in 1933, the constellation of government interventions known as the New Deal had features suggestive of the corporate state. The National Industrial Recovery Act created code authorities and codes of practice that governed all aspects of manufacturing and commerce."  Started by whom?  Liberal, FDR.  Of course nowadays the right is just as bad, they just lean more to the right and favor different companies. 

By the way, in Native americans a friend or family took care of the disabled, old etc.  Not the tribal council.

I DID read the page, and I told you, that page is describing how fascist countries have dictated their economy. Scholars such as Payne argue that while fascist economies have been historically similar to each other, there is no separate fascist economic definition.

As I said, that page is not describing an economic term. It is describing how fascist economies operate. You really need to learn how to read the information on the page (as I mentioned, the fact that Nazi Germany and Mussolini were their examples should have been your biggest clue). Simply because it was on econlib doesn't mean it's a separate economic term that economist use. It's saying something completely different from what you think it's saying.

I couldn't find that 1993 comment in that article. Where is that from? Clearly not that page.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #16071072 - 04/10/12 04:09 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:

Quote:

False.  AllReagan did was end federal funding for asylums.  Why do you think the federal government is and must be the source of all funding?

Ummmm, the closing of the asylums is the secondary byproduct that resulted because of the end of funding for asylums. Naturally, once asylums lacked the funding, they could no longer afford to continue operating, and forced themselves to close.

Read the "Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" by Tom Wolfe he clearly states this in the book.

Once again you seem to be utterly incapable of grasping that the federal government isn't the only government. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/nyregion/02mental.html

Quote:

New York State must begin moving thousands of people with mental illness into their own apartments or small homes and out of large, institutional adult homes that keep them segregated from society, a federal judge ordered on Monday.

This was the second downsizing to eliminate "warehousing" of the insane as a result of a court meddling.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #16071704 - 04/10/12 06:20 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Once again you seem to be utterly incapable of grasping that the federal government isn't the only government. 

ONCE AGAIN, you don't seem to realize that I'm correcting your false assumption that it was the "libruls" who closed the asylums all over the country.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#16071885 - 04/10/12 06:57 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

IT wasn't 1993 it was 1933:  "In the United States, beginning in 1933, the constellation of government interventions known as the New Deal had features suggestive of the corporate state. The National Industrial Recovery Act created code authorities and codes of practice that governed all aspects of manufacturing and commerce."

And I agree with you in some respects, crystal; but as Paxton points out, fascism is the end result of a liberal type democracy trying to combat authoritarian types change brought about by conservatives.  The problem lies in the two party system, for example things such as the patriot act, drug wars, asset forfeiture, etc, which are supposedly opposed by the left, yet the democrats hold their nose and vote for them.  Why?  To compromise enough so they can benefit also from those policies, and implement their set of ideals to check the right.

the result is the destruction of the original democracy, from compromise and gridlock, and the implementation of a fascist state that lies between democracy and hard socialism. 

Mussolini's Fascism was different than germany's.  they had jews involved and there wasnt the prosecution as germany (at least early on) and they also made a point for gender equality.  they were less militant than germany but still militant.  I.E. they were a liberal type fascism.

Germany, the practiced blatant racism and hate of the jewish religion, and extreme militarism I.E. conservative fascism.

In the end both lose.  That is the point of Paxton.  you can't just look at one aspect of fascism from a static viewpoint.  You have to understand the dynamic change that is brought about when you have a 'two party system' and they have to compromise to meet their extreme agendas. And you can look at the original article and see the embedded features of fascism in the US Economy, brought about by both liberal and conservative ideologies. 

Paxton:  http://www.mind-media.com/nph-proxy.cgi/40/http/web.me.com/clubcarp/GermanyLearningPursuit/Resources_files/Five=2520Stages=2520of=2520Fascism=2520article.pdf

From a more historical perspective vice economic.  And Paxton was a Liberal as far as I know. 

The key point is, Fascism is the result of liberalism trying to compromise to prevent the complete implementation of authoritarian conservatism--neither of which is good for the US.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #16072152 - 04/10/12 07:45 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

ONCE AGAIN, you don't seem to realize that I'm correcting your false assumption that it was the "libruls" who closed the asylums all over the country.

I said the courts did it.

--------------------

InvisibleAmphibolos
Le bourgeois gentilhomme
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Use Birth Control? You're FIRED, WHORE!!! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #16079194 - 04/12/12 08:39 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You guys seem to have a nice country :grin:

And Crystal, you should stop arguing with them and emigrate in Québec!

For the others, i cant argue with you guys because my english is hardly understandable. However, i can read what you wrote and i hope that you dont represent the opinion of the majority of the population...

--------------------

"Homo sum ; humani nihil a me alienum puto"

Edited by Amphibolos (04/12/12 05:09 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion