Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegratefulredhead

Loc: Off the map....
Everything to do with the process from spores to god...
    #1607478 - 06/04/03 11:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

After a long hiatus from the Shroomery (well, over a year), and having heard some bad shit about crackdowns on us shroomers and amateur mycologists, I was a bit scared to come back and see what has happened with the shroomery. I'm thrilled that it looks better than ever! (Even got spell check for fucks sake!!!) :-)

My questions are these (And perhaps they belong in a different forum--please move if necessary): How is the whole spore business going out there? With the recent shit going down with PF, has it affected the rest of the suppliers and/or interest in growing/supplying? Do you see evidence that our ever-more right-leaning government will begin to include mushrooms and their cultivation, from start to finish, in their incredibly childish, unethical, and puritanical war on drugs (Thank you nancy)? Is the risk of ordering spores and growing greater than it was a couple of years ago?

Thanks in advance for any and all knowledge about these issues that you may have out there. Growing these friendly organisms was one of the best projects I have done in a long time, and I hope that we all can continue to find ways to continue our experiments and journeys

--------------------

Edited by gratefulredhead (06/04/03 11:47 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeasonal
Nothing So Noble

Re: Everything to do with the process from spores to god... [Re: gratefulredhead]
    #1607514 - 06/04/03 12:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Most spore vendors revamped their sites to include age verification, disclaimers that the spores are in no way intended to be used to grow shrooms and most now send you a microscope slide. Sites have taken down instructions on how to cultivate and vendors over seas have all but stopped sending to the states.

Other then that, business is good.

--------------------
"Salvation for sale!"
-Discount Jesus

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation