Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe4ThDoctor
Stranger
There is magic in this music (Trip Report)
    #16046216 - 04/05/12 01:28 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I had a recent shroom trip with a friend. We listened to Steve Roach's "KIVA" with Michael Stearns and Ron Sunsinger.
This CD contains actual Peyote and Ayahuasca ceromonies and is one of the most awesome things to listen to while tripping. The music drove us  into a very deep trance and after about an hour the music suddenly took on a life of its own. I mean something was playing for about 45 minutes but it was not the CD, or anything from the CD. It was like we were dropped off somewhere by the music and the music then morphed into a very beautiful sounding dream. We both experienced this and after awhile I had to stop the music because it was starting to creep me out as to how it had changed. I know this CD inside and out and listened to it when we came down and the music that we heard while tripping did not come from this CD, its just not on the CD. This is the strangest thing that I have ever experienced on a trip.
During the time we was hearing this strange music, I kept glancing at the clock and kept wondering where and how this could possibly even take place. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about it, and try and analyze what we was actually hearing. What made this even stranger is the fact that both of us were aware that the music had changed into something different. The moment I shut off the music because it was starting to bother me, my friend's trip was interrupted right at a part where a shadowy figure with a green funnel was pouring things into her head. Afterwards, she said that it was one of the best trips so far and we both tried to analyze the music morphing, but it defies all reason and logic. I would just chalk it up to auditory hallucinations, except we both knew that the music playing was not what was supposed to be on the CD... We still wonder how it got there and why we both experienced the same change in the music.

Has anyone else experienced weird auditory hallucinations or anything like this while tripping?

KIVA is what we will listen to on our next trip again and we will see where it takes us this time. I highly recommend that everyone experience this music at least once while tripping, it was designed just for tripping and it is a truly magical experience!

The CD description reads as follows:>

"True shamanic music: Actual peyote and ayahuasca ceremonies provide the foundation for this collaboration with Ron Sunsinger and Michael Stearns. Not for the weak at heart. The four directions provide a symbolic symmetry to this extraordinary recording. The artists also combine recordings they made together within a labyrinth of caves in New Mexico, adding yet another ingredient to the broth."

If anyone decides to try this, please take the time and respond here so that I can learn from other peoples experiences with this music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaligirl27
Stranger
Female

Re: There is magic in this music (Trip Report) [Re: The4ThDoctor]
    #16061564 - 04/08/12 04:00 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

your friend should have beat you with a large stick for messing up her trip..j/k..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag