Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
What a novel idea....
    #1605494 - 06/03/03 06:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

.... being responsible for actions and choices. Who would have thought!
Link

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: What a novel idea.... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1605584 - 06/03/03 07:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Smokers and overweight people will be asked to sign contracts with their doctors to agree a programme to quit smoking and lose weight under radical plans being drawn up by the government.

So let me get this straight...you are supporting more government control? I'm amazed...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1605593 - 06/03/03 07:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Just wondering what the hell do you do for a living? You say that you are well off, but, seriously are on this website more than anything else.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What a novel idea.... [Re: angryshroom]
    #1605632 - 06/03/03 07:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Just wondering what the hell do you do for a living? You say that you are well off, but, seriously are on this website more than anything else.

Do you always make such blanket nonsense statements? A careful look will show I rarely post during the day. I am well off but chose to spend most of my time making more money to provide for my future rather than, as you appear to do, make foolish statements.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1605639 - 06/03/03 07:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I am well off but chose to spend most of my time making more money to provide for my future rather than, as you appear to do, make foolish statements.

Then why do you make foolish statements?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What a novel idea.... [Re: Rono]
    #1605644 - 06/03/03 07:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Smokers and overweight people will be asked to sign contracts with their doctors to agree a programme to quit smoking and lose weight under radical plans being drawn up by the government.

So let me get this straight...you are supporting more government control? I'm amazed...

Wrong again Bucko. I want these people to NOT get health insurance if they chose to smoke and to be fat disgusting pigs. I would also be in favor of no insurance for those who chose not to buckle up or chose to not wear helmets.

Make your choice, but be prepared for the consequences.

You shouldn't put words in my mouth You suck at it.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What a novel idea.... [Re: silversoul7]
    #1605648 - 06/03/03 07:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You should be asking yourself that seeing as you can't back some of yours up.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1605659 - 06/03/03 07:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wrong again Bucko. I want these people to NOT get health insurance if they chose to smoke and to be fat disgusting pigs. I would also be in favor of no insurance for those who chose not to buckle up or chose to not wear helmets.

I was under the impression that insurance was controlled by the insurance companies, not by the government.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1605663 - 06/03/03 07:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

You should be asking yourself that seeing as you can't back some of yours up.

Same to you.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1605667 - 06/03/03 07:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My god man, keep up.Where is the article from? Do they or do they not have socialized health care there?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1605674 - 06/03/03 07:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Oops, my bad. I thought we were talking about something relevant to us Americans. Nevermind.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1605675 - 06/03/03 07:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Show me where I haven't. I have no trouble posting links, and reading both the links I post and the links others post. I also understand what I read which I rarely see from you.

And instead of just a simple "Same to you", how about an "I know you are but what am I."

Or perhaps a "Bounces off me and sticks to you."

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1605680 - 06/03/03 07:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You have yet to show me how Greenpeace and the Sierra Club are, as you put it, "a joke."

--------------------

Edited by silversoul7 (06/03/03 07:30 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1605688 - 06/03/03 07:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Wasn't me happy. To the back of the class for you.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1605696 - 06/03/03 07:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Dammit! I keep confusing you and Inny for some reason. Maybe I've got the same disease that right-wingers have where they can't tell the difference between Saddam and Bin Laden.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1605710 - 06/03/03 07:36 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps you should quit while you're.... well I was going to say ahead but since you keep falling further and further behind, I'll just say perhaps you should just quit.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1605716 - 06/03/03 07:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

For once, I agree. I'm a little out of it today. I think I'll go watch the History Channel for a while and come back when I'm feeling sharper.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1605727 - 06/03/03 07:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Good idea.

By the way, I think you secretly agree more than you admit but the "libbie" in you won't admit it.

:wink:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1605892 - 06/03/03 08:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

In America smokers have to pay more for insurance.

I think we need a law making all unhealthy activities illegal. Give people tickets for exceeding the legal triglyceride limit.

Oh, and anyone who has ever done mushrooms should be banned from ever recieving medical treatment.

--------------------

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
    #1605899 - 06/03/03 08:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think thatp eople that make the voluntary decision to increase their health risks (obesity, smoking, etc) should be made to pay more for medical care, because they will, likely, use more of the medical care dollars. My company has health insurance (EXCELLENT health insurance, actually) which I pay 20$ a month (or some such trival sum for) and I haven't been to the doctor (other than my yearly physical) since I was 19 years old. I have a low choloestorl (109), low blood pressure, low body fat, I exercize strenuously 6 days a week(biking, running and weight lifting, not to mention out of gym activities such as climbing) and I don't smoke (cigarettes). It incenses me to see the fat penguin-esuq pigs walking around that have to pay the same amount that I do, but that go to the doctor 3x a week.

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Incense

General Interest >> Political Discussion