Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledrr
Female
Surrealistic Pillow + The Holy Mountain * 1
    #13628004 - 12/13/10 06:51 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I was reading a couple pages of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, as I sometimes do, because it never gets any less entertaining...And he's always talking about surrealistic pillow, the jefferson airplane album. I've never really gotten into jefferson airplane, I only knew of "somebody to love" and yes its a great song, but I never went any deeper. So I was intrigued after reading that for the hundredth time, and listened to the whole album last night, really baked, and really enjoyed it - its one of those albums that is great all the way through. Not a song I needed to skip, it was captivating from beginning to end. This is one of my new favorite psychedelic albums. It has a really magical sort of vibe to it.

And a couple months ago, a member of the shroomery suggested a movie called "The Holy Mountain". Well, from the moment I started watching that, I knew I had to play it on mute with music of my choice during a trip some time in the future. I decided to try it out with surrealistic pillow. I started from some random point in the movie, probably a  half hour or so. It worked beautifully, you know how things seem to magically sync up like that, and it seemed even like the content of the lyrics applied to the images at times. I enjoyed it at least as much as dark side of the rainbow!

So anyway this is my new go-to if anything is to be watched while tripping

The Holy Mountain plus music of my choice, doesn't matter what music or when, I don't think. It is going to be amazing regardless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnhance_Shammy
PsychedelicExplorer

Loc: Under a rock.
Re: Surrealistic Pillow + The Holy Mountain [Re: drr]
    #16044689 - 04/04/12 06:57 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

that movie has an amazing sound track, idk why you would want to change it lol :laugh: im happy it worked for you

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder