Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Loc: 55 degrees north England
Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video
    #16009594 - 03/28/12 04:03 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

Just made this last night and animated it to classical music, it is compiled of top quality hi def photo's from my last 2 years of growing Peyote since i acquired a hi def digicam that does great macro shots

Multiple video resolutions available right up to 1080i

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video [Re: GGTBod]
    #16017093 - 03/30/12 12:32 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Bumping

This is a totally brand new video, more brand new than the one last week, only made 2 day ago

OfflineFronnis
I'm a teapot

#16017248 - 03/30/12 01:18 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

They're beautiful. Makes me wish I had some older specimens in my collection.

--------------------

OfflineInvisibleHunter
Stranger

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video [Re: Fronnis]
    #16017392 - 03/30/12 02:06 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Nice video mate. You have a beautiful (and very healthy looking) collection. :thumbup:

OfflineWishing Well
toss me some gold
Female

Loc: spiraling
Re: Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video [Re: InvisibleHunter]
    #16020001 - 03/30/12 04:18 PM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

Mouth-watering

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #16020106 - 03/30/12 04:42 PM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

Fabulous doesn't begin to say it.  Peyote are such majestic cacti.  Congratulations on having mastered their cultivation.  I love the images of them flowering!!  So jealous!

My one and only attempt resulted in zero growth.  Conditions provided were ideal, so I strongly suspect they were irradiated to sterilize them and make them acceptable to ship to the US of A.  Of course, the seller would never tell you that ahead of time...  :mad2:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video [Re: Nature Boy]
    #16020285 - 03/30/12 05:21 PM (12 years, 21 hours ago)

Cheers for the feedback everyone

For everyone in USA do you guys know of this organisation, they are a Peyote religion not affiliated with the NAC so you do not have to be a native american or follow that spiritual path

Peyote Church of God

Quote:

The Peyote Way Church of God is a non-sectarian, multicultural, experiential, Peyotist organization located in southeastern Arizona, in the remote Aravaipa wilderness. It is not affiliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Native American Church, or any other religious organizations, though we do accept people from all faiths

Church membership is open to all races. We encourage individuals to create their own rituals as they become acquainted with the great mystery. We believe that the Holy Sacrament Peyote, when taken according to our sacramental procedure and combined with a holistic lifestyle (see Word of Wisdom), can lead an individual toward a more spiritual life.

Peyote is currently listed as a controlled substance and its religious use is protected by Federal law only for Native American members of the Native American Church. Non-Indian Peyote use is protected in five states : AZ, NM, CO, NV, and OR. We do not have access to Peyote where it grows in South Texas and Mexico. As it is an endangered species, we believe an essential and inseparable part of our religious practice is the growing and stewardship of the Holy Sacrament Peyote.

Offlineorange771
    #16020411 - 03/30/12 05:54 PM (12 years, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

GGTBod said:
Cheers for the feedback everyone

For everyone in USA do you guys know of this organisation, they are a Peyote religion not affiliated with the NAC so you do not have to be a native american or follow that spiritual path

Peyote Church of God

Quote:

The Peyote Way Church of God is a non-sectarian, multicultural, experiential, Peyotist organization located in southeastern Arizona, in the remote Aravaipa wilderness. It is not affiliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Native American Church, or any other religious organizations, though we do accept people from all faiths

Church membership is open to all races. We encourage individuals to create their own rituals as they become acquainted with the great mystery. We believe that the Holy Sacrament Peyote, when taken according to our sacramental procedure and combined with a holistic lifestyle (see Word of Wisdom), can lead an individual toward a more spiritual life.

Peyote is currently listed as a controlled substance and its religious use is protected by Federal law only for Native American members of the Native American Church. Non-Indian Peyote use is protected in five states : AZ, NM, CO, NV, and OR. We do not have access to Peyote where it grows in South Texas and Mexico. As it is an endangered species, we believe an essential and inseparable part of our religious practice is the growing and stewardship of the Holy Sacrament Peyote.

I must say having briefly looked at that website I am impressed.

I live in Arizona, and was raised Mormon. I was surprised to see that this Peyote Church follows the teachings of section 89 of the Doctrine and Covenants straight out of the Book of Mormon.

Very interesting stuff sir, I would love to visit them down south one day.

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video [Re: orange771]
    #16020447 - 03/30/12 06:02 PM (12 years, 20 hours ago)

I am of no religion but i am spiritually entheogenist and i would love to visit them but it is a bit far for me at the minute

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

#16042106 - 04/04/12 08:41 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I am bumping this thread yes that is what i am doing

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #16044052 - 04/04/12 04:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

GGTBod said:
I am bumping this thread yes that is what i am doing

Nobody is going to mind.  Those are such awesome pix.  :thumbup:

I actually watched it all the way through for the second time.  I just think Peyote is beautiful...so jealous of the flowering ones!  You, sir, have the proverbial green thumb!

Much respect!

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: Brand New!! Animated Hi Def Peyote Slideshow Music Video [Re: Nature Boy]
    #16046354 - 04/05/12 03:07 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Kudos N.B.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck