Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: Crystal G]
    #16035006 - 04/02/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

unknown1123 said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Its more her decision then it is his, but ultimately both of them have a influence on eachother, its THEIR child. Woman can be incredibly fuckin egotistical when it comes to what happens with their cunt, the man has just as much of a emotional investment in the potential for his childs life then the woman does, only difference is he doesnt have to bear through the physical pain.

Look, if it were me in a pregnant woman's shoes, and if I were dating a nice guy I would be more than willing to accommodate for his feelings and what would be best for US. If however, he's trying to force me, manipulate me, or coerce me into either having an abortion or having his baby, I would tell him to fuck off. This is why I say, "Make helpful suggestions," don't say something stupid like "You HAVE to get an abortion."

:topicsucks: So once you tell him to fuck off, you'd be in that single mom category, which you said was the lowest sociographic group? hmm, the rational of some women, mind blowing...

I'm already a single woman supporting myself. :rolleyes: I don't need some dumb man to rely on.

What a dumb response. So I shouldn't call a man out on his bullshit when I see it, just so I can no longer be dependent on him? If he doesn't want to be involved that's his retarded deal.

this response, so typical of a feminist. As much as you dont admit it outright that statement speaks volumes of your discontent towards men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: unknown1123]
    #16035016 - 04/02/12 06:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

danielx said:

actually, you do. You survive on tips from men at the strip club, this is no different then using a boyfriend.

What's your point? I've also been a writer, a teacher, an activist, a political campaigner. I don't strip anymore, but even if I did, that would actually be a legitimate JOB, whereas taking money from a boyfriend/husband is NOT.

Quote:

unknown1123 said:

Yes she should, it was her fault for keeping it, so she should be held 100% financially. Women beg for equality but when they see what that actually means, they run the fuck away and ask for all sorts of hand outs.

Jesus Christ, NO, NO, FUCKING NO. You're probably also one of those people who believes that guys paying for dates is "sexist" and goes "against equality."

Let me explain something to you that you should have learned in fucking 1st grade. "Equality" is used to describe "equal OPPORTUNITY," as in equal opportunity of employment, job openings, housing, college entrance, etc. It does NOT literally mean "making the 2 sexes equal in every way."

You're making it sound like the woman benefits from child support, when in reality it benefits THE FUCKING CHILD. What is more important: That the child has access to medical care and food and support, or the man's "freedom?"

A woman CANNOT choose to give birth to the baby, and then decide not to take care of it. That is considered NEGLECT and is FUCKING ILLEGAL. Therefore, since a woman cannot legally neglect care of her child, men should be responsible for the children too. IT IS FUCKING EQUAL.

I'm beginning to think you're a troll. People obviously gave you bad ratings for good reason, since you're incapable of any remote intelligent thought.

Invisibledanielx
whatup!
 User Gallery

Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #16035029 - 04/02/12 06:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
You're making it sound like the woman benefits from child support, when in reality it benefits THE FUCKING CHILD.

Yeah, a women would never use child support money on anything but their child right? :lol:

--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16035034 - 04/02/12 06:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Obviously was a joke :
Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
What a dumb response. So I shouldn't call a man out on his bullshit when I see it, just so I can no longer be dependent on him? If he doesn't want to be involved that's his retarded deal.

this response, so typical of a feminist. As much as you dont admit it outright that statement speaks volumes of your discontent towards men.

Obviously was a joke :rolleyes: so cry me a fucking river

I find it funny that I'M the one that gets called out simply for using the term "dumb man," but all those rape jokes and battering women jokes weren't considered misogynistic or women-hating. It's so obvious who's the bigger crybaby who can't handle shit here.

OfflineGuruBushHippie
MountainMan
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: Eric Cartman]
    #16035038 - 04/02/12 06:22 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Eric Cartman said:
Girl I hooked up 2 weeks ago called me crying and said she was pregnant. She sold it perfectly and I fell for it hook line and sinker.  I met up with her and after like half an hour of me trying to convince her to abort it, she couldn't keep a straight face and busted out laughing.

Anybody else get fooled today?

What a bitch man. I had a girlfriend that did this to me and it wasn't even april fools day. She just did it to see what my reaction would be and if I'd stay with her. As if that wasn't enough she kept up the act for three goddamned months. I was vomiting every other day and she knew the whole time she was not at all pregnant. Fucking cunt :mad2: Now that I think of it she actually did write me a long ass "break up" note 2 years later as an april fools gag. Women are mean as fuck.

--------------------
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I cut straight through the forest, and that has made all the difference.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #16035041 - 04/02/12 06:23 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, I never made such a comment. The others who did obviously have there own issues. As do you.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
    #16035064 - 04/02/12 06:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Right. So you are saying that she should raise the child of her own, independent of any form of financial support from the father. In other words, you want to get rid of child support, which would lead to an assload of children having to go on welfare just to get basic medical care... Do you ever think about the long-term outcomes before posting dumb shit like this?

unknown1123 said:
Quote:

Yes she should, it was her fault for keeping it, so she should be held 100% financially. Women beg for equality but when they see what that actually means, they run the fuck away and ask for all sorts of hand outs.

QFT

If the guy agreed to have the baby THEN fucked off, that's a different story.

What Crystal G seems to be suggesting is that the woman's choice is somehow more important than the man's.

Edited by Hobozen (04/02/12 06:26 PM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: Hobozen]
    #16035081 - 04/02/12 06:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blankk said:
What Crystal G seems to be suggesting is that the woman's choice is somehow more important than the man's.

In the case of pregnancy, the 2 cannot be considered equal. It's literally impossible. If the 2 disagree over whether to keep it or have it, which do you think sounds more reasonable to listen to? The woman in making the decision for HER body, or should we listen to the man who should have complete control over a woman's body? Be realistic.

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

#16035104 - 04/02/12 06:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

danielx said:

actually, you do. You survive on tips from men at the strip club, this is no different then using a boyfriend.

What's your point? I've also been a writer, a teacher, an activist, a political campaigner. I don't strip anymore, but even if I did, that would actually be a legitimate JOB, whereas taking money from a boyfriend/husband is NOT.

Quote:

unknown1123 said:

Jesus Christ, NO, NO, FUCKING NO. You're probably also one of those people who believes that guys paying for dates is "sexist" and goes "against equality."

Let me explain something to you that you should have learned in fucking 1st grade. "Equality" is used to describe "equal OPPORTUNITY," as in equal opportunity of employment, job openings, housing, college entrance, etc. It does NOT literally mean "making the 2 sexes equal in every way."

You're making it sound like the woman benefits from child support, when in reality it benefits THE FUCKING CHILD. What is more important: That the child has access to medical care and food and support, or the man's "freedom?"

A woman CANNOT choose to give birth to the baby, and then decide not to take care of it. That is considered NEGLECT and is FUCKING ILLEGAL. Therefore, since a woman cannot legally neglect care of her child, men should be responsible for the children too. IT IS FUCKING EQUAL.

I'm beginning to think you're a troll. People obviously gave you bad ratings for good reason, since you're incapable of any remote intelligent thought.

Hahahaha. No, I fancy myself as quite the gentleman, actually... No troll here. Lol ratings on a forum, meh who cares... I'm incapable of any remote intelligent thought says the single mom that posts nudes for attention and has had to stoop to the low of stripping for money... Bitch please, I'm in college on my way to a successful biology career.

PS: I pay when my gf and I on dates and buy her random gifts of jewelry and flowers. Go back into the scum hole you crawled out of.

--------------------

Edited by unknown1123 (04/02/12 06:36 PM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#16035110 - 04/02/12 06:32 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know why it took me all this time to realize Bodhi Ankou has been trolling me this whole time. It seems like in every single thread I post in, there he is to start another one of his dumbshit petty whiney fights with me.

*IGNORE*

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #16035127 - 04/02/12 06:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

blankk said:

In the case of pregnancy, the 2 cannot be considered equal. It's literally impossible. If the 2 disagree over whether to keep it or have it, which do you think sounds more reasonable to listen to? The woman in making the decision for HER body, or should we listen to the man who should have complete control over a woman's body? Be realistic.

"Women should have 100% of the input as to whether or not this guy will shell out huge chunks of his income for the next 18 years."

is what i hear.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#16035131 - 04/02/12 06:36 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

unknown1123 said:
Hahahaha. No, I fancy myself as quite the gentleman, actually... No troll here. Lol ratings on a forum, meh who cares... I'm incapable of any remote intelligent thought says the single mom that posts nudes for attention and has had to stoop to the low of stripping for money... Bitch please, I'm in college on my way to a successful biology career.

PS: I pay when me and my gf on dates and buy her random gifts of jewelry and flowers. Go back into the scum hole you crawled out of.

I'm not a single mom or a mother at all. I was a stripper while I was putting myself through college, because unlike nerd boys like you, I don't rely on my parents like some Star Wars obsessed virgin. Unlike you, I'm not living at home at age 22. :rolleyes:

Oh, you want to talk about degrees? You REALLY want to go there? I'm currently in the process of applying to be a PhD candidate in my field of study. :rolleyes:

Biology... how funny... considering my sister was pre-med and biochem, and she said biologists are the dumbest fucking people in the science field. They are only focused on animals, not at all intelligent like the chemists or physicists. :lol: That's why you don't have any chances of getting hired as a biologist unless you at least have a Ph.D. Good luck with biology in an undergraduate degree, it's pretty much useless and inapplicable in the science field. :lol:

I weep for the future of our generation when our future college graduates are this incoherent and incapable of rational debate. And, of course, when they don't know the difference between EQUALITY and EQUITY. :rofl2:

Invisibledanielx
whatup!
 User Gallery

Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: memes]
    #16035134 - 04/02/12 06:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

dont worry though brah, it'll benefit your child, not her.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
    #16035150 - 04/02/12 06:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

blankk said:

So some bitch pokes a needle in my condom, gets pregnant and I have no say in the matter.  Then I have to pay years of child support for some kid I didn't even want to father.  Then I have the guilt of not playing the role of the father later down in life.  Right.  Get a grip.

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

#16035153 - 04/02/12 06:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

unknown1123 said:

PS: I pay when me and my gf on dates and buy her random gifts of jewelry and flowers. Go back into the scum hole you crawled out of.

I'm not a single mom or a mother at all. I was a stripper while I was putting myself through college, because unlike nerd boys like you, I don't rely on my parents like some Star Wars obsessed virgin. :rolleyes:

Oh, you want to talk about degrees? You REALLY want to go there? I'm currently in the process of applying to be a PhD candidate in my field of study. :rolleyes:

Biology... how funny... considering my sister was pre-med and biochem, and she said biologists are the dumbest fucking people in the science field. They are only focused on animals, not at all intelligent like the chemists or physicists. :lol: That's why you don't have any chances of getting hired as a biologist unless you at least have a Ph.D. Good luck with biology in an undergraduate degree, it's pretty much useless and inapplicable in the science field. :lol:

I weep for the future of our generation when our future college graduates are this incoherent and incapable of rational debate. And, of course, when they don't know the difference between EQUALITY and EQUITY. :rofl2:

Applying and getting it are too different things honey. Pre-med is a biology degree and the concentration is pre-med... That post just got you nignored :cookiemonster:

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: I got April fooled SO FUCKING HARD today [Re: Hobozen]
    #16035161 - 04/02/12 06:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blankk said:
So some bitch pokes a needle in my condom

Seriously, when the fuck does this EVER happen????

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
    #16035165 - 04/02/12 06:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

blankk said:
So some bitch pokes a needle in my condom

Seriously, when the fuck does this EVER happen????

How would you know?

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#16035168 - 04/02/12 06:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

unknown1123 said:
Applying and getting it are too different things honey. Pre-med is a biology degree and the concentration is pre-med... That post just got you nignored :cookiemonster:

So, in other words, you yourself have not yet applied to medical school, are not even close to graduating from your undergraduate, don't even have a science-related job, don't even know if you would be able to pass the MCAT (considering your ability to logically deduce arguments, I'm thinking NOT), and yet you're bragging about your "successful biology career." :rofl2: Hell, at least I graduated a long time ago, that's more than anything you could ever say.

Edited by Crystal G (04/02/12 06:50 PM)

Invisibledanielx
whatup!
 User Gallery

#16035184 - 04/02/12 06:46 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

#16035194 - 04/02/12 06:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

unknown1123 said:

So, in other words, you yourself have not yet applied to medical school, are not even close to graduating from your undergraduate, don't even have a science-related job, and yet you're bragging about your "successful biology career." :rofl2: Hell, at least I graduated a long time ago, that's more than anything you could ever say.

I'm going into my senior year and if you had any reading comprehension, I said, "on my way"... Sorry that I'm younger than you? lol. Come on, this could go on all day and you're the only one getting your panties in a twist. Give your cunt a break, it could probably use one, and just stop trying to make your e-self look better.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order