Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Are some people not meant to believe in god? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #1602596 - 06/02/03 07:35 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I really want you all to hear me out.  FUCK RELIGION, dont even put any thought into what those religious fundamentalists say about God, HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW? you all have the same comebacks on them as i do, they make God look like a son of a bitch and look at how many haters christians got on him by now!!

God IS all loving, he will never send anyone to hell as it does not exsist anyways.  There is no such thing as hell.  As for "judgement day", you want to know the facts on that?  YOU JUDGE YOURSELF.  Dont let anybody tell you otherwise.  I dont mean to offend nobody, but you need to forget everything you ever heard about God and listen to your heart, deep down....how do you expect God to deal with you?  You should want him to be a really cool mother fucker, just like you, right?  We  are ALL so close to him it isnt even fucking funny, and what IS funny is that HE IS very close to us and we dont realize it.  I have so much shit i learned about God that it is very hard to put into words and "just explain".  One thing i can tell you all is that he loves you more than you can imagine with a feeble human mind.

This may get goofy for some people, but the reason that i think some people get it and some just never will, is some souls are far more advanced than others are(because they lived more lives and experienced more than others, reincarnation does exsist).  Your homie might be a young ass soul who dont know his ass from his armpit, but you on the other hand are wise beyond comprehension.

for any of you juggalo's, ICP is so close to God that they based their whole career around directing us to him(AND THEY BLEW THE FUCK UP DIDNT THEY!).  They did it so fucking fresh it leaves some people like...wtf?  But the real juggalos know what the fuck the deal is.

Im just rambling...If you have the great milenko.....listen to the song "Halls of Illusions"....now listen, because i will help you find God if you have patience to do it.  go to http://www.near-death.com and read a few Near Death Experiences[NDE]. The song is clearly a NDE of someone who lived a bad life.  People experience what are called "life reviews" when they die(this is when you judge yourself).  A life review is exactly that....a review of your entire life.  You will experience every good and bad thing you ever done in your life(this is why you make the best judge :smile: ).  Example: You buy your little brother or sister a gift, and they look up to you, so no matter what it was they loved it anyways, you will feel the love you filled them with in return(but in spirit form its undescribable, if you ever taken E before, it makes that weak as fuck :wink: im talking about 'unconditional love' here.)....also if you beat the shit out of some kid because of him stealing your cd's or something, you will also feel the pain you caused him, that can be what the christians try to describe as "hell"..this is why they try and force us into being good.  But what they are ignorant to realize is that it doesnt concern them, its OUR life.  WE deal with OUR OWN consequenses.  Anyways...for those of you still with me the reason for this is because when we judge ourselves, we are judging ourselves through the eyes of God so to speak.  Our higherselves are perfect like God so we "just know" what is right(what god would want[cuz we look up to him, he is our "father"]), but we arent while we are humans. 

arite...im done.  This is only MY OPINION, MY VIEWS on things, just sharing them with you all.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Are some people not meant to believe in god? [Re: Vulture]
    #1602624 - 06/02/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ok i read the replies and markthegnostic.....damn man you have put into words what i could not. i feel the same way....although im only 19 and im still on my quest and feel closer and closer every day. Now i doubt that the truth will ever answer a lot of the questions i have because they simply cant be answered untill experienced.

One of the most important things to me is being honest with myself. And to me saying "i dont know" is the only honest thing you can say when it comes to what you think about stuff that cant be proven or answered by anything except "faith". I also have a friend that will argue constatly with me saying thing like. how can you not know! i can just sense it. i can feel his presense, and stuff about having a religious experience. But if he had been another religion he would be saying the same things. He doesent realize that what he may be feeling doesent have to be god, it can be some spiritual or a spritual experience, but its only god or jesus because that the only thing he can relate it to. People dont like the idea of not being able to explain certain things so they automatically block it out, they are afraid of the truth so they jsut cover it up with a false one, and end up folling themselves casue they get so good at it.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#1602717 - 06/02/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

kottenmouth?

i agree with you completely....that the same way i feel. We judge ourselves....and all that. I dont know about the ICP stuff tho....ive only herd some stuff by them and it didnt seem very nice....seems like it goes against everything you just said. Most of the "jugaloos" ive seen and know are pretty fucking stupid and some of the meanest ignorent people i know. Spritituality has never crossed there minds. But thats just the ones i know...i cant jsut what i dont really know.

but one thing i kinda dissagree with is that our sould "just know" whats right and wrong and stuff like that. I think they do....but i also think that everyone "just knows" wahts right and whats wrong. Mabe im jsut one of those wise souls but i jsut dont get how our sould could become any wiser if they already knew EVERYTHING. i think we judge ourselves every day. We may brush it off or avoid thinking about it...but we know what right adn whats wrong. And when we die we expereince all that and automatically judge ourselves based on that. If we live bad lives...then that experience will be bad. It just kinda sounded like you contradicted yourself there somehow.

maby some dont know whats right from wrong and improve on that when they die and come back. but mabe not.

i think our afterlife is directly connected with this life but its jsut multiplied an infinite amout of times. I belive that we all become one. but its getting kinda late and im tired of typing so i wont explain that too much.

jsut use the philophy of our life (and everything liveing) being a raindrop falling towards an ocean. And death is when we hit the ocean.....there is no longer a raindrop...only the ocean.

Also LSD, the more i read about it the more like it seem life sythesized death....or god...or everything and nothing at the same time, infinite. Read the tumbprint thread and you will get what i mean.

everything = nothing

nothing = everything

infinite = nothing and everything

before life we experince nothing.....after we experience everything. Therefore we are infinite.

god = infinite

the universe is merely the physical representation of god.

nothing, everything, infinite, god, and the universe = perfect

(not saying people or society is perfect)

get it?

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1602744 - 06/02/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

goosebumps...

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Are some people not meant to believe in god? [Re: Grav]
    #1602779 - 06/02/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hehe what if i wonder if there is anything on earth that is living that we wouldent think is. I saw on tv how scientists are revaluating the characterisctics of life because all we know is whats on earth or what we have been tought....we could go somewhere and see somthing thats alive and think its just some kind of Crystal thing comming out of the ground when its merely and tree of a silocone based life form that takes millions of years to grow a couple inches.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1602794 - 06/02/03 08:27 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, they arent juggalo's if they aint got love. your right in what you think of the life review, i think thats the way it is as well, we are constantly judging ourselves even if we dont directly realize it, and in the end we see where we had the choice to be good or bad in a certain situation, so we would have nobody to blame but ourselves. I dont know what you mean about me contradicting myself, i dont understand what your trying to say. i think that we DID exsist before we were born, because i also believe that we chose what experiences we would have on earth, and what people we would meet, what choices we would have to make, where we live in the world...etc. We are not supposed to remember such shit because if we knew then what the fuck is the point of living. We must be vieled of our prior knowledge before birth.

you should really consider reading some of the info at http://www.near-death.com i would have to say its the best source for spirituality information, because of the wise mother fuckers at the board and all the NDE's listed

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: Are some people not meant to believe in god? [Re: ]
    #1602889 - 06/02/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Throw out the idea of god being a big guy in a chair up in heaven for a second - if God can be described as EVERYthing - the trees, the rocks, basically REALITY, then technically, God knows everything, beause God IS everything. The word "God" is a simple word used by simple minds to explain things too completx to understand. It's a copout. Nothing more, nothing less. To some it brings great hope that life and all it's suffering has an ultimate purpose and that in the end how we live matters. Does it? No one can decide.

One thing I KNOW for sure (an absolute truth if you will) -- You might as well have fun throughout life, cause you ain't gonna make it out alive!

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Are some people not meant to believe in god? [Re: nubious]
    #1602993 - 06/02/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ok well your not supposed to think about god in the christian sense when you saying he is everything. More like a budhist sense.

also here is a thought from someone in another forum

Quote:

My view of Life is that Life is the Universe's answer to Entropy. Entropy being the law that says energy dissipates rather than accumulates.

Life stands in opposition to the physical nature of the universe because all energy in the universe dissipates. The stars are "dying" because they are losing more energy than they accumulate. Life on the other hand is based on the foundation of a self replicating molecule (DNA) which basically takes energy from the environment, copies itself, then the copies move around and repeat the process indefinantly.

The "trapping of energy" that life represents is a second layer to the universe. Once energy is trapped in a system, as it is in the body, it gives rise to the potential for sensory feedback loops, which in turn give rise to the third layer of the universe: Consciousness.

What is consciousness? The experience of illusion. Nothing that lacks consciousness can experience illusion and falsehood. If I drop a rock it will fall everytime; the sole experience of the rock is its interaction with the binding laws of the universe, laws that it can't disobey.

Art exists throughout all human culture because it represents the experience of illusion. Illusion is the reverse concept of natural law.

From this perspective, reality and future reality can be viewed on these levels.

1. The Universe (Energy and natural laws)

2. Life. Construction of energy which exploits natural law with the purpose of defying it.

3. Consciousness. Formed by the "exploitation" of natural law. A construct which gives rise to free will--ie the capability to openly oppose nature.

Life and Consciousness are not "accidents"--neither were we created by God. God is not pervasive in the human psyche because it created us--it is pervasive because it is the universes intention that we create an entity capable of "completing the circle"--preserving the existence of the universe against the decay of its own laws.

How do I think we should go about achieveing this?

Teehee!

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1603098 - 06/02/03 10:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Prayer worked for me when I was a little kid, I would pray to God that I wanted a Ninja Turtles video game for Christmans and I made sure to say the prayer really loud so my mom..errr... God could hear me loud and clear up in heaven :grin:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1603520 - 06/03/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"You don't have to DO anything."

I have to eat, dude.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: Are some people not meant to believe in god? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1603755 - 06/03/03 05:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, and you have to piss, s**t, and burp too, but doing those things won't help you to Realize God either.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1604149 - 06/03/03 10:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I used to believe in the Christian God, but as I stopped denying my innate ability to reason I began to purposefully question everything. At one point I got around to the God question, it could not stand the test of reason so I abandoned it as a relic of an immature mind.

The universe is what it is, to attempt to comprehend it by assigning anthropomorphic qualities (like consciousness, intention and purpose) instead of discovering it's true nature hinders my understanding and intellectual growth. I am ignorant and will not paper over my ignorance with dogma, blind faith or unsubstantiated conjecture to bring me spiritual comfort. Spirituality, love and mystery (more so than as a believer) all remain. If I hold anything 'sacred' it is human existence, this life of possibilities and of boundless potential.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order