Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: Your "Church"? [Re: circastes]
    #16015025 - 03/29/12 06:02 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I align more with white beard on this one, sure a synthetic drug may have a fake feel or whatever, sometimes I think there's an element of truth to this but so what? I say that's still a part of life and why the hell not explore it, you don't have to buy every thought and experience that comes out of that cooky imagination of ours as the absolute truth of ourselves, nothing to be afraid of there.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: Your "Church"? [Re: Icelander]
    #16015041 - 03/29/12 06:05 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I've heard you say you haven't had any truly negative experiences on drugs before, I really find that pretty astonishing and hard to believe. Kinda jealous. :lol: I think that really is an exception to a general rule.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Your "Church"? [Re: Grapefruit]
    #16015058 - 03/29/12 06:08 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Grapefruit said:
I align more with white beard on this one, sure a synthetic drug may have a fake feel or whatever, sometimes I think there's an element of truth to this but so what? I say that's still a part of life and why the hell not explore it, you don't have to buy every thought and experience that comes out of that cooky imagination of ours as the absolute truth of ourselves, nothing to be afraid of there.

Yeah, embrace the technologic and the biologic. :thumbup:
Me and my tripping buddy were discussing how soon humanity will become cyborgs, and how great of a thing that'll be. It's already happening slowly. Best of both worlds.

Quote:

Grapefruit said:
I've heard you say you haven't had any truly negative experiences on drugs before, I really find that pretty astonishing and hard to believe. Kinda jealous. :lol: I think that really is an exception to a general rule.

Yeah, seriously. What about salvia? No way you were all smiles on that shit.

InvisibleRaven Gnosis
𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔞
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necoc Yaotl
Re: Your "Church"? [Re: White Beard]
    #16015170 - 03/29/12 06:30 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

White Beard said:

Salvia is really the only psychedelic I use anymore. I have a very strong connection with it, it is more home than any other substance to me.

When I use it, I am far more often than not, to put it simply, experiencing from a place where there is no such thing as smiles or frowns... If your conscious of whatever a frown or smile is, you have not had enough.:lol:
I often have no singular identity what so ever until I start to come back... I painfully remember who I am as I feel a timeless infinity of trillions of personalities or abysmal nothings being condensed into a pinhead, which I soon recognize and remember to be myself...

And that is a painful over simplification on my behalf...

This is a section of a little poem I wrote about Salvia-

"Repeating deaths of one self. Death repeating within the place of your identity's meaning. Broken connection to your bone and meat cage, no being, no love, no fear and no rage, this is but one nature of the Diviner's Sage."

--------------------
To be human is to be fettered, to endure what one is, in perpetuum, no matter what the debility or perversity.

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Your "Church"? [Re: Raven Gnosis]
    #16015204 - 03/29/12 06:34 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah, I like Salvia also. It's pretty rough though.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Your "Church"? [Re: circastes]
    #16015292 - 03/29/12 06:49 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

circastes said:
I used to love MDMA because I was depressed.

These days I cannot stand the idea of a synthetic high.

The people you meet/associate with are fake people, the experiences you have are fake experiences, but the come down and depressive aftermath is oh, ohhh so real.

All the things you 'learn' are fake and wrong too. Sorry, but it's true! You later get a fake confidence IRL, and all manner of fake fake fake traits.

It makes me frustrated these days to see some hopeless cunts becoming someone else and suppressing all the awkwardness seamlessly as some pathetic paradise emerges in their little drug den.

The only real high is found naturally. It is my suspicion that much of the MDMA high is caused by letting go of unnatural thoughts and letting a natural high emerge which sits on top of the unnatural serotonin levels.

I'm not talking about some friendly, fake smile, naive, 'high on life' natural happiness, I'm talking about being as high as on ecstasy and still being able to think. The cars going past sound so pure, the air is so much fresher... all the traits of the drug experience, but your brain is actually prepared for it.

Beatitude...

Spoken from the pulpit as usual.  My experiences are nothing like yours.  And aren't you the one that uses meds?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

#16015327 - 03/29/12 06:54 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

White Beard said:
Quote:

Grapefruit said:

Yeah, embrace the technologic and the biologic. :thumbup:
Me and my tripping buddy were discussing how soon humanity will become cyborgs, and how great of a thing that'll be. It's already happening slowly. Best of both worlds.

Quote:

Grapefruit said:

I love em all but that doesn't mean I haven't had some real nasty experiences with a few of them, my worst haven't been with salvia actually, but I've had some pretty negative ones with that. I like it the most because it strips my self importance the most.

--------------------

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

InvisibleWhite Beard

#16015397 - 03/29/12 07:03 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

My favourite part of salvia is when I come back because then I'm so grateful for everything in my life. It's like I die and then am given a second chance. The last time I smoked it, as soon as I stopped tripping I told all my friends I loved them. :heart:

InvisibleRaven Gnosis
𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔞
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necoc Yaotl
    #16015437 - 03/29/12 07:10 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

White Beard said:
Yeah, I like Salvia also. It's pretty rough though.

My life has been very turbulent and wrought with hardships and difficulties. I think that may be a part of why I like it and why its roughness doesn't bug me and actually greatly appeals to me. It's very in your face and straight to the point.

I think the roughest times I have with it is when I don't take enough and maintain fragments of my identity and feel them being drug through some extra-dimensional hyperbolic space... Where it has no meaning and function, yet it's their to burden me. It's like the kid in grammar school whose mother forces them to bring some big old painfully unnecessary clunky embarrassing back pack or lunch pail or something. I'm not as naked as I want to be I guess one could say.

Quote:

White Beard said:
My favourite part of salvia is when I come back because then I'm so grateful for everything in my life. It's like I die and then am given a second chance. The last time I smoked it, as soon as I stopped tripping I told all my friends I loved them. :heart:

I understand completely. I hold a salvia ritual every Halloween and I remember one time my brother cried hard afterward because that scared him so much. "He kept saying, I was dead... I was dead." And I just hugged him with a tear in my eye and said, "I Know. I've been there too." and smiled. :cool:

--------------------
To be human is to be fettered, to endure what one is, in perpetuum, no matter what the debility or perversity.

InvisibleWhite Beard

#16015457 - 03/29/12 07:14 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

When I don't take enough... nothing happens.
When I take enough... OH SHITTTTT!!!!

I find my trips usually go like this:
1.) shear terror for the first bit,
2.) acceptance that I'm stuck in some weird fractal clockwork thing for eternity
3.) Giggles and hysteria
4.) Back to normal, awesome afterglow.

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

#16015467 - 03/29/12 07:15 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Nice. :thumbup: Can't say I get that with Salvia, DMT's and mushrooms are more like that for me, gratitude can be an awesome feeling. When I come down from Salvia I usually feel in tune with my senses and natural, primordial; like a hunter. I've always felt like it's a glimpse of what it's like to live as a warrior a la casteneda, I like that feeling but it inevitably goes and I'm back to my usual childishness.

--------------------

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

InvisibleWhite Beard

#16015475 - 03/29/12 07:18 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah, that seems like the case with most drugs. :sad:
The only option is to keep getting high I suppose.

OfflineKupo
Kupop!

#16015886 - 03/29/12 08:22 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Raven Gnosis said:
Quote:

White Beard said:

Salvia is really the only psychedelic I use anymore. I have a very strong connection with it, it is more home than any other substance to me.

When I use it, I am far more often than not, to put it simply, experiencing from a place where there is no such thing as smiles or frowns... If your conscious of whatever a frown or smile is, you have not had enough.:lol:
I often have no singular identity what so ever until I start to come back... I painfully remember who I am as I feel a timeless infinity of trillions of personalities or abysmal nothings being condensed into a pinhead, which I soon recognize and remember to be myself...

And that is a painful over simplification on my behalf...

This is a section of a little poem I wrote about Salvia-

"Repeating deaths of one self. Death repeating within the place of your identity's meaning. Broken connection to your bone and meat cage, no being, no love, no fear and no rage, this is but one nature of the Diviner's Sage."

What a fitting description, Raven. I also love how Salvia can be so.. Universal? Synchronistic? Shared. Your words speak volumes to my experiences with Salvia, and shout with familiarity. It's as if you are describing some of my own memories.

OPs Question: Where/When are you the most yourself, the most in touch with the world or even just the most comfortable?

If I could say sitting alone, by myself, in a cave, I would be lying. At least at this point in my life, I rely heavily on externals. Having the house cleaned down to the food stacked in an organized manner is very comforting. The drawback is the anxiety when things are not. It has reduced greatly as I get older, used to be much more of a burden. It's all in my head though.

Coming back from a long, hard voyage in the psychedelic realm and setting foot in familiar, warm territory is one of the most comforting feelings I have experienced.

Being in that joyous state where it feels as if your chest is sunshine itself, giggles erupting in solar flares, being ripped from your body and forced outward to be shared by all.

Cozy beds and hammocks.

At my parents house in the backyard.

Nature.

No obligations.

Silence.

Thankful

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Your "Church"? [Re: Kupo]
    #16016048 - 03/29/12 08:51 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Man, with all this talk of salvia, I think I may pick some up tomorrow. It's been awhile.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#16016086 - 03/29/12 08:59 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Anyone who finds Salvia uncomfortably dysphoric should try inhaling some N2O right after taking the toke of Salvia.  The two substances combine in an amazing synergistic fashion and the usual transition to the next dimension is eased by a liberating euphoria that propels one further into the deeps of the sky.  :thumbup:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Your "Church"? [Re: deCypher]
    #16016112 - 03/29/12 09:08 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Perhaps I'll have to procure some N2O for tomorrow. Is there anywhere where I can buy the little canister things offline? If not, are whipped cream containers okay to use? I've never done nitrous before. :crazy:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #16016124 - 03/29/12 09:10 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

nitrous is a very interesting experience... very mind-expanding and spacious ime... i think you'll like it. it's very neat when teamed up with meditation :sun:

i've always just used the whipped cream canisters myself - tho it's cheaper to buy the cartridges but i'm not sure where they sell them offline...

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#16016129 - 03/29/12 09:11 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Your local head shop should carry whipped cream cartridges and crackers/dispensers/balloons.  :thumbup:  I'm sure you could use a whipped cream container from the grocery store but that's a bit ghetto.  :lol:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #16016136 - 03/29/12 09:12 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

i guess i'm a bit ghetto :lol: :blush:

--------------------

InvisibleWhite Beard

#16016144 - 03/29/12 09:14 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Hey, nothing wrong with being a little ghetto.  :pimp3:

Thanks for the help guys. Should test this shit out tomorrow or friday. :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies