Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineclarencerock
Stranger

Urgent Ultrasonic Setup Help.. Pictures Included
    #1600861 - 06/02/03 10:28 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Hello everyone. My lawyer decided that after three months of lurking it was time for him to get to business. Spores should be here soon and the setup is coming into place.

But first of all my lawyer would like to thank everyone on this board for giving forth the expansive amount of information and expertise on this board, people like Magash, Anno, Roadkill, 6T and a host of others whose names my lawyer forgets at the time. You guys are a great help.

As you can see, there is an ultrasonic in these pictures; unfortunately it is one that I have not seen around. The bigger problem is the spout? (the thing at the top that distributes the humid air) is missing from years of banging around in aforementioned lawyer's basement. Now this isn't the end of the world for this particular ultrasonic as it still works like a charm, but lawyer has NO IDEA how one would hook it up to a rubbermaid. Lawyer has seen FAQ on how to set up a cool mist ect. but have not seen one for an ultrasonic. If anyone has pictures of their ultrasonic set up that are sort of close up or somewhat obvious to the eye, my lawyer would appreciate it. Could tubing be connected to the round circle from which the humidity rises from, or is it too wide? Does anyone think the circle can be covered up and something else built in? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

One day laywer hope to get some expertise and give back the favor to everyone. But for now, the lawyer's still a noob.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation