Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinequestioneverything
joven fuerte
Male User Gallery
Re: Compare and contrast an LSD trip to an RC trip.... [Re: leafing]
    #16006014 - 03/27/12 10:11 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

leafing said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:
2C-x visuals; breathing, flowing, trails,fractals,  patterns & stuff....feels fake though.

LSD visuals; breathing, melting, flowing....all to a cosmic rythmn, more intense trails.....actually manipulating the environment, colors, fractals, patterns, eyes everywhere, heiroglyphic-type things, synethesia, straight up beams of light..... It's indescribable really :smile:  The more you take the more intense it gets. OBEs, entering other realities.......... feels real, and divine...

just my experience.

what do you mean by "feels fake though"?

mystically speaking, i assume.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Compare and contrast an LSD trip to an RC trip.... [Re: questioneverything]
    #16006018 - 03/27/12 10:12 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I will be able to compare 25c-nbome and lsd in 2 days. I took REAL GOOD lsd only one time and LOVED it but could not appreciate it because i was fairly new to these drugs. Now having done MANY of these substances including dmt...LSD is really something special. like mushrooms.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Compare and contrast an LSD trip to an RC trip.... [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16006031 - 03/27/12 10:15 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

There is a darkness of authenticity to LSD. Its magical.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #16006036 - 03/27/12 10:15 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

The whole experience including the visuals just has a fake feel to it. It's hard to explain.  It's lacking.  Whereas LSD is not. That's my personal experience though. Others may, and probably do have a different one.

As for euphoria.......LSD takes the cake again. When you really get off & let go you melt into pure Love, pure Light........it's bliss beyond anything else I've ever felt. Sends MDxx the fuck home. ...and everything else for that matter.

Once again, my experience. The thing with L is you can't physically OD on it.  You can take more than you can hande mentally....but even that will passfor most folks.  The RCs being passed off as L makes that problematic though. Ya gotta know what you have before ya push the limits.

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Compare and contrast an LSD trip to an RC trip.... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16006058 - 03/27/12 10:20 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
The whole experience including the visuals just has a fake feel to it. It's hard to explain.  It's lacking.  Whereas LSD is not. That's my personal experience though. Others may, and probably do have a different one.

As for euphoria.......LSD takes the cake again. When you really get off & let go you melt into pure Love, pure Light........it's bliss beyond anything else I've ever felt. Sends MDxx the fuck home. ...and everything else for that matter.

Once again, my experience. The thing with L is you can't physically OD on it.  You can take more than you can hande mentally....but even that will passfor most folks.  The RCs being passed off as L makes that problematic though. Ya gotta know what you have before ya push the limits.

you can overdose on anything

even water

hell, elephants have even Over Dosed on LSD-25

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleMr. Bojangles
Breathe In
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty
Re: Compare and contrast an LSD trip to an RC trip.... [Re: questioneverything]
    #16006081 - 03/27/12 10:27 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I don't really notice too much of a difference in visuals (coming from purely the standpoint of having tried most of the 2c's, no psychedelic amphetamines or NBOMe's).  There is a difference but I just never really paid a whole lot of attention to them...and it's not like a night/day difference like it would be if I were comparing the visuals to DMT visuals.  As far as visuals between these two groups go tripping is tripping. 

But holy shit there is such a difference in the way I feel.  LSD just makes me feel so good.  My body feels awesome, I feel awesome, everything's awesome.  I don't really get that euphoria or body sensation with 2c's while there's just that little something extra with LSD.

But that's just me.

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."

Francois-Marie Arouet

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#16006082 - 03/27/12 10:27 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Elephants aren't humans.  There are people that consumed grams of LSD crystal & were fine. Robert Hunter took 250,000mics once....he's fine. Mickey Hart's son & a friend snorted lines of LSD crystal thinking it was coke when they were around 11-13. They're fine.  Many people have repeatedly taken thumbprints, and are fine. I've personally consumed somewhere over 20 doses in a night before. I'm fine.

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

#16006100 - 03/27/12 10:32 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Elephants aren't humans.  There are people that consumed grams of LSD crystal & were fine. Robert Hunter took 250,000mics once....he's fine. Mickey Hart's son & a friend snorted lines of LSD crystal thinking it was coke when they were around 11-13. They're fine.  Many people have repeatedly taken thumbprints, and are fine. I've personally consumed somewhere over 20 doses in a night before. I'm fine.

those are 3 examples, two of which were people getting lucky.

you can overdose on anything, and thats not the point anyways.

LSD should be treated with respect.

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#16006144 - 03/27/12 10:44 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Those aren't 3 examples more like hundreds.  The fact is, even eating raw L isn't going to result in death, and most people don't have access to it anyway. I don't see where you got the lack of respect in that. The people that eat raw have the utmost respect for L. I'd also venture to say that most who willingly take puddles do as well.  Everyone I've met that dosed high, myself included, has the utmost respect for L. That's what the high dosing is about. Trusting it & letting it take you as far as it can.  I'm not saying everyone should do that. What i'm saying is that is can be safely done by those that can handle it.  And the rewards are great.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#16006162 - 03/27/12 10:48 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

leafing said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:

Im sorry but i need to say it, almost every post of yours i read makes me just want to sign off shroomery bro...

You speak certain truths in troll-like manners and respond to peoples replys without reading them, it seems like. I do agree we need to respect lsd of course.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

#16006171 - 03/27/12 10:50 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

first of all 12000 ug is the LD50

that's 12 mg. 

oh and i remember a story too about people who mistook lsd for speed or coke and they died.

--------------------

~Leafing~

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#16006182 - 03/27/12 10:53 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

No it's not. Erowid is wrong on that one. Maybe it's the LD50 for mice or something. There are no cases were LSD is proven to have been the definitive cause of death. None.

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

#16006183 - 03/27/12 10:54 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

TheMushroomJesus said:
Quote:

leafing said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:

Im sorry but i need to say it, almost every post of yours i read makes me just want to sign off shroomery bro...

You speak certain truths in troll-like manners and respond to peoples replys without reading them, it seems like. I do agree we need to respect lsd of course.

i do read them, maybe you should sign off the shroomery if you're such a wuss that one member makes you quit one of the best message boards out there. 

and talking about respecting drugs that thread you made about the naomi series shows you dont have any.

:shrug:

--------------------

~Leafing~

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#16006188 - 03/27/12 10:54 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Ok man. i just call it like i see it.

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

#16006207 - 03/27/12 10:57 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
No it's not. Erowid is wrong on that one. Maybe it's the LD50 for mice or something. There are no cases were LSD is proven to have been the definitive cause of death. None.

there have been two directly linked and proven

i read about it like  years ago.

inb4: source

oh and btw what is the ld50 of lsd then

you do know what lsd is made out of right?

ergot

ever heard of ergot poisoning, and how limbs get amputated because of vasoconstriction well lsd has this same property.

for christ sakes.. im not attacking lsd, im just proving its not a pancea or something that should be taken lightly or used liberally.

RESPECT IT

--------------------

~Leafing~

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#16006246 - 03/27/12 11:09 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

There is no known ld50 for humans yet. Have you ever read the thumbprint thread? Many people have taken waaaay more than 12,000 mics and are fine.

It's not made from ergot, it's made from chemicals found in ergot.....and not the ones responsible for ergot poisioning.  Vasocontriction is only an issue with the more impure crystals according to those that have consumed those doses. Once again, those people don't take it lightly....it's treated as a sacrament. I'm not saying everyone should eat some raw. I'm saying that you can test the limits with it much safer than you can with substances such as the 2C-xs.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#16006260 - 03/27/12 11:12 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
There is no known ld50 for humans yet. Have you ever read the thumbprint thread? Many people have taken waaaay more than 12,000 mics and are fine.

It's not made from ergot, it's made from chemicals found in ergot.....and not the ones responsible for ergot poisioning.  Vasocontriction is only an issue with the more impure crystals according to those that have consumed those doses. Once again, those people don't take it lightly....it's treated as a sacrament. I'm not saying everyone should eat some raw. I'm saying that you can test the limits with it much safer than you can with substances such as the 2C-xs.

That is what i thought. The ld50 for even lab rats and lsd was unknown in the 90's.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#16006287 - 03/27/12 11:20 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah. Now I'm not suggesting that people go out & try to out-do one another with how much L they take....far from it.  However, if you want to go deeper you can. Dropping a 10-strip of an nBROMe or DOx probably isn't going to end well. There could very well be a fatality there. Dropping a 10-strip of L on the other hand.....that won't kill you. Obviously you need to be prepared, and take the proper precautions.  It's not for a novice, nor is it a necessity for everyone. I took a lot for my first trip....most likely over 300mics. I just kept eating it cause I was inpatient. I was in the right environment though. That experience sparked an interest in me, and eventually after experimenting at lower doses I decided to push the envelope again. It wasn't about being macho, it was about aiming for a spiritual experience. I always treated it with love & respect.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (03/27/12 11:23 PM)

Offlinequestioneverything
joven fuerte
Male User Gallery
    #16006300 - 03/27/12 11:24 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Yeah. Now I'm not suggesting that people go out & try to out-do one another with how much L they take....far from it.  However, if you want to go deeper you can. Dropping a 10-strip of an nBROMe or DOx probably isn't going to end well. There could very well be a fatality there. Dropping a 10-strip of L on the other hand.....that won't kill you. Obviously you need to be prepared, and take the proper precautions.  It's not for a novice, nor is it a necessity for everyone. I took a lot for my first trip....most likely over 300mics. I just kept eating it cause I was inpatient. I was in the right environment though. That experience sparked an interest in me, and eventually after experimenting at lower doses I decided to push the envelope again. It wasn't about being macho, it was about aiming for a spiritual experience. I always treated it with love & respect.

and like you said before, making sure what you have is really lsd. i get sold 2cs as acid all the time.

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

#16006309 - 03/27/12 11:26 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

also its not only over dose

its also people dying under the influence of lsd, as rare as that is and might seem it happens

"a teenage friend of Timothy Leary’s daughter was found drowned in a pond at the Brotherhood commune with traces of LSD in her system."

--------------------

~Leafing~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder