Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjsoy
seeks the truth!
Male

Loc: CA - 805,818,808
what do you do before the journey?
    #1599287 - 06/01/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I usually eat some fruits and bread, nothing too harsh like oily foods or seafood. I usually listen to boards of canada and some dj shadow.

I pack 2 bottles of water, a sweater, a cd player with cd's such as pink floyd, boards of canada, dj shadow, radio head (okaycomputer)

I would eat my shrooms or swallow them in capsules. Then i walk to the beach from my house. about 1 hour before SUNRISE. Everything is great in the morning. its about a ten minute walk through tall trees and high grass. lots of plants everywhere. there are random runners and bikers, so its pretty secluded. then just sit there with some mid blowing space music and go into the many dimensions that alot of people dont see. I usally bring a pad and notepaper to write down some ideas for some photography shots.

thats usually my trip.

i would like to go to the redwood forests someday. that would be carazeeee!

djsoy

www.rhythmnatives.com
www.kreativekollision.com/frontpage

--------------------
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. " - Dalai Lama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: djsoy]
    #1599480 - 06/01/03 08:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I wake up, shower, put on loose clothes, drink water, don't eat all day, sit for a while and think about all of my problems and things that the mushroom may cause my brain to address, I make the tea, and trip out :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1599622 - 06/01/03 09:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Eat light abit afew hours before, make sure nothing will get in my way, remake sure things will be good, chillout and take a nap, take the shrooms and have fun :laugh:

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: DailyPot]
    #1599857 - 06/01/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

strumpling i got a question for ya.

when you think about all your problems before you shroom..do you work it out? i dont know what you are saying?

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: shr00m]
    #1599936 - 06/01/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Haven't done this but it'd be pretty interesting to see what would happen. Somebody try this and post a trip report.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2092

Our sacrament today is mushrooms. We all like mushrooms, don't we?

Schedule a day and evening when you have nothing to do and can be by yourself in a safe, comfortable place. The day need have no special meaning, but if it makes you feel good to pick a certain anniversary or holiday, so much the better.

Sunset on the day you choose will be the Zero hour.

At zero hour minus one week, remove all toxins from your diet - meats, alchohol, refined sugars, even our friendly green ally. Maintaining a strict vegan diet consisting mainly of rice, beans, cereals, grains, fruits, and vegetables is recommended. Drink plenty of water. Meditate 30 to 60 minutes a day on the purpose of your journey to meet (fill in the deity or entity of choice). Prepare a question, or questions, or a prayer, or a piece of information to pass on. Preparation, reason, and readiness are the keys here.

At zero hour minus 24 hours, begin your fast. The fast starts at sundown, and continues until sunrise the morning after the zero hour.

At zero hour minus 6-8 hours (midday), have an enema. Refrain from any physical activity on this day. Refrain from any overwhelming mental stimulus on this day, like television, music, etc. Writing, practicing an art, or playing music is recommended. A combination of cleansing of your physical space (house, room, campground, etc), meditation, yoga, and quiet napping is also suggested. At zero minus two hours, refrain from drinking any liquids.

As the zero hour approaches, your Will will be waning. You may not think you have the strength to take the journey. You will want to eat. You will feel tired, burdened, physically weak. This is the time of departure.

At zero hour minus 40 minutes, consume 2-5 grams syrian rue extract with a small glass of water. As the rue enters your system, ask it to carry you safely across the void. It is the job of the rue to ready the body for the poison, and make sure it is properly tuned for the voyage. Meditate on it's function for at least 10 or 15 minutes before the zero hour.

Zero hour - Bless your sacrament. Tell it all your hopes and fears. Ask that you enter into a bond of mutual respect. Tell it that you are ready to yeild to its power, and that no tricks are necessary. Consume your sacrament - 3 to 5 grams dried cubensis or cyanecens.

Wait. It is difficult to wait. Try lying down with arms folded, breathing deeply. Do not seek distraction. Just wait. You've been waiting all week, just a few few minutes more.

Zero hour plus 40 - extreme doubt, fear, and agitation set in. Do not fight them. Say goodbye to yourself, your reality, all the things you know, all the things you love, all your addictions, all your obsessions, all your fears. Just say goodbye. You are leaving them now. It is okay to cry. It is best to cry. If you hold back tears, yawning will force you to tear. Might as well let it flow. It is a cleansing.

Just say goodbye.

When you push through the pain and reach a state of inner peace, THEY will visit you. When you hear them beginning to whisper in your ear, calmly introduce yourself and tell them why you came. They will know this already, but it is just a formality. They will ask you to enter the darkness, lie down and close your eyes (pillows and blankets are good here). Do what they say and they will produce miracles for you. Once you pass through their little world, they will release you into the void.

Leave your body with an exhale. Travel through time, merge with the ether, contact beings and gods and long-lost friends, return to your true home. This is your home. This is where you came from, this is where you will return. Have tea with god, make lightning bolts with your mind, sing creation into existence. It is all possible, it is all real, it is all wonderful. You are pure light, pure energy, pure bliss...

Please, don't forget to thank your hosts.

With an inhale you return to your body. You are back. You are alone. You are weak. You are thrust back into your life. All your problems are still there. All your questions remain unanswered. only a few hours have passed, but it seemed like an eternity. How long were you dead? Were you really dead? Was it just a drug? What just happened?

You want to seek refuge in the comfort of others, but you must wear this night out alone. If you are lucky, a voice will visit you and sing you to sleep. This voice will sing strength back into your body. It will infuse you with sorrow and hope. It will tell you little jokes about yourself. It will share childhood memories with you.

Fall into an exhausted sleep with tears of sorrow and joy. You will wake early, refreshed, invigorated - surprisingly strong.

You will feel reborn.

Milk it.

--------------------

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1600166 - 06/02/03 12:20 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, that was beautiful!  Thank you for posting it! :smile:

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: shr00m]
    #1600315 - 06/02/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"when you think about all your problems before you shroom..do you work it out? i dont know what you are saying?"

No I don't work everything out (heh if it were as easy as just thinking about them I wouldn't have as many problems..)but I just think about them, a kind of "where am I?" before I "go on break." so the "where was I" is easier.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (06/02/03 01:23 AM)

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1600881 - 06/02/03 08:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Noviseer-that was great. A lot of good ideas there. It'll certainly help me with my high dose shrooms and rue trip planned for later this summer!

--------------------
huh????

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2867694 - 07/08/04 03:30 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I will bump it, since it`s one of the best guides, so to speak, I have ever read. Respect and preparation :smile:

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: what do you do before the journey? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #2868807 - 07/08/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I like not eating for at least 4 or 5 hours before I dose. Usually i do some stretches to loosen up the 'ol vessel for the journey. My biggest thing is just to think about what the hell i'm about to put my mind through. Last trip i had been thinking about it for over 2 months, and even when the trip went sour for a while i was able to maintain, I think because i had thought about it so much and so in depth.

Quote:

Psiledehysp said:
Respect and preparation :smile:

:mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag