Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Request your visuals on salvia :)
    #1600307 - 06/02/03 03:16 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

heh I smoked a bowl of 5X this evening and after putting down the bong and sitting back I closed my eyes..

heh "its working" i thought as these stringy grass-like things of all colors whipped around before me, doing all sorts of stunts.. I had read about people seeing "worms" and "tubes" (i can relate to the "tube" description from an experience last year) and wanted to see the "energy" creating these visuals make something new and fresh.. right as I was thinking this, this stuff formed into new and fresh weirdness - I noticed right there that I had consciously changed the visuals, and decided to continue.

I thought to myself "ok lets see some spirals" and the stuff I was watching started to twist - within several seconds the whole thing was a morphing, amazingly-rendered spiral made out of the stuff from the previous "scene" in more impressive ways than I originally had in mind.
I didn't want to spend the whole trip in one place and I know it doesn't last very long so I "moved on."
I thought to myself "ok lets see an apple-tree and some wormey-grass" and the spiral unfolded into a fractalesque apple-spawning tree in very cool ways with some excellently-shadowed and detailed hairy-looking grass..

So I spent the rest of the thing summoning amazingly-rendered visuals from a constant stream of new perspectives I had never realized existed - I had smoked the bowl with the "goal?" of observing how the visuals are structured and built, but realized that with a pretty small bowl of salvia (if its large or if I smoke multiple bowls I find that I lose track of most of my ego..), I can just give myself a general idea of what to see and am engulfed in exciting visual interpretations of that idea which seem to be structured differently every time (is that possible?).

anyway my "trip tip" is if you're into closed-eye-visuals and you're into smoking salvia, on your next trip try to simply request to yourself that you "find" or "see" or "look at" or "summon" images of whatever, and you'll see all sorts of versions of what you had implied.

well; it worked for me, anyway :smile:

Any thoughts on consciously changing your visuals "on demand?"

edit: changed "subject:" added " on salvia"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (06/02/03 03:27 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: Strumpling]
    #1600319 - 06/02/03 03:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Pretty cool man, when i get my chance...i will try.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinegreenhaze
one toke overthe line

Loc: the severed garden
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: PDU]
    #1600985 - 06/02/03 11:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

man, i know exactly what you're talking about...when i smoke salvia, my closed-eye visuals always have lots of long strings of very small images whipping around in weird patterns, and i can like change the patterns and images...salvia is definitely some awesome stuff...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: greenhaze]
    #1601535 - 06/02/03 03:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

man I get so HEAVY on that shit too..... its like whenever I move I can feel myself shoving air out of the way or something

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBenJammin
From aPerpendicularUniverse
Loc: Western PA, USA
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: Strumpling]
    #1690096 - 07/06/03 02:45 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I just got some 5X from "Bouncing Bear" free with my order. I haven't tried smoking it yet. I've read some bad stuff about it on "Erowid" though -- bad trip stuff.

How long does it last? Any other trip tips?

--------------------
"Pain is the cracking of the shell that encloses understanding."

-Kahlil Gibran

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: BenJammin]
    #1690160 - 07/06/03 03:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

My friend told me that I looked like paper when she was on Salvia.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1690556 - 07/06/03 05:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

That's something I like about lower-level salvia -- it's something that you can play with like that.

BenJammin: It's like a lot of other hallucinogens.  Dose, set, setting.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Request your visuals on salvia :) [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1690571 - 07/06/03 06:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

After smoking two bowls of 15X extracts one right after another I once sat in a chair and used my own personal energy, kind of like the force to launch rotating space discs into space. I could actually see them leaving through a hole in the ceiling then I had willed into existence and grow as they became more distant. I'm not sure because it's hard to judge time when your like that , but I think that it lasted for about 35-40 minutes.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports