Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedavedg629
GrowEatTrip
Male

Loc: Midwest
Trip Report - 4.5g Shrooms - Legos and 3 Stooges
    #15999359 - 03/26/12 03:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yesterday I took about 4.5g of cubensis mushrooms at 5pm.

I started feeling like "something was up" about 10 minutes in. It usually starts with my head and a tingling in my mouth. I did a quick 10-15 minute meditation and then went for a run. It was a perfect day out and I always like to start my trips with a run. Just gets me in a good mood, especially if I am doing them alone.

I only ran for 20 minutes or so and when I got back to my apartment I just chilled on the front porch for 15 minutes and watched the clouds and people walk by while I listened to music.

I then went inside and took a shower. This was about 1 hour in and I was feeling them pretty hard. I kept the shower quick and sat down on my couch. I put on some shpongle (great tripping music) and watched the Kansas v UNC on mute (NCAA basketball tournament). This was pretty awesome, just watching the players fight for their tournament life and knowing that they care so much about what they are doing. Part of me thought it was a little funny that they had so much passion for something that doesn't matter and part of me really admired it.

About 1.5-2hrs in I was tripping pretty hard, almost peaking. I realized I needed to put some head phones in and close my eyes. I laid down on the ground and just got lost in some music for about 20 minutes. The visuals were pretty amazing. Just those awesome, vivid, geometric, blinking, flowing light shows.

Throughout this 20 minutes on the floor I thought a lot about my life, what I'm doing with it, and how I am treating the people close to me. I got some good insight and wrote down some actions that I would want to take when I got back to reality. For me, this 20 minutes of insight and self-reflection is invaluable.

I got up and sat back on the couch again. I took the headphones and switched up to some Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds live music. I've tripped a lot and it doesn't really get any better than "Lie in Our Graves" on the Radio City Music Hall live album.

I then wanted to try some things out while tripping. 1st was building a lego set. I bought this spaceship lego set for like $30 bucks - what a great idea. It gives you something to do that is fun and you can do it while you listen to music. There's just something about building something with your hands that is awesome while tripping.

After building the lego set for a little, I put on some Three Stooges. This was such a great idea and I highly suggest it, especially if you watched the Three Stooges as a kid. The combination of comedy, absurdity, simple plot lines, historical/cultural differences, and personal nostalgia was perfect.

So yea, legos and 3 stooges - good times.

--------------------
Using wholeness to solve problems that affect the whole - LetGoAndFlow.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecarmillivanilli
Stranger
Female

Loc: Great Lakes
Re: Trip Report - 4.5g Shrooms - Legos and 3 Stooges [Re: davedg629]
    #16001030 - 03/26/12 09:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for this, Dave! Sounds like you had a nice, productive trip. I also agree with you about "Lie in Our Graves" - such a perfect song for the experience.

--------------------
"There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark."

Offlinedavedg629
GrowEatTrip
Male

Loc: Midwest
Re: Trip Report - 4.5g Shrooms - Legos and 3 Stooges [Re: carmillivanilli]
    #16002949 - 03/27/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

haha, yea, every time I listen to that song it blows my mind how Tim Reynolds just keeps playing and playing and playing. You know his arm is just burning up and then he just goes past that where he probably can't even feel it anymore. So amazing, blows my mind every time sober or tripping.

--------------------
Using wholeness to solve problems that affect the whole - LetGoAndFlow.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate