Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesisnebukk
Nordmann

Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip?
    #16002739 - 03/27/12 11:34 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

hæi!

I am currently undergoing what some call kundalini awakening.
The thought about taking shrooms this years have occured, but I am somewhat concerned.
I have pressure in the forehead and very aware of the energy in my 'crown chakra'. This energy can go out of my comfort zone when I smoke a large amount of weed.
I feel weed clouds the mind more than mushrooms.

TL;DR
Taking psychedelics under a "kundalini awakening"

Have anyone here taken psychedelics while undergoing kundalini awakening? Or heard of anyone?
Or have opinions about the subject?

Edited by sisnebukk (03/27/12 12:30 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: sisnebukk]
    #16003112 - 03/27/12 01:02 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You'll be fine. Eat as many mushrooms as you'd like. No reason to worry, kundalini won't kill you. :grin:

To all the people that say kundalini is dangerous or whatever these sites have popped up talking about the dangers of a kunadalini awakening. Is all bull shit. The symptoms are of no importance. The body has to go through whatever it needs to go through. It's different for everyone. You can't stop it, and once the symptoms pass everything is better.

OfflineSpiralout112
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary
Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: LSDenthusiast]
    #16005064 - 03/27/12 08:38 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Yea it'l probably end up showing you how to let go and release your third eye blockage, which for me is what causes the pressure buildup, get too tense and it creates pressure/tension and even pains. Last time I took shrooms I had one of the most relaxed and under control kundalini experiences though, started randomly and lasted pretty much the whole trip.

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: Spiralout112]
    #16005319 - 03/27/12 09:34 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

at LSDenthusiast Regarding dangers: Its dangerous to drive a rocket ship if you have not been taught how to drive the rocket ship. Kundalini is the same way imo, if your not taught the way first expect not a rocket take off, then if you do get it to take off expect a crash. It does take some studying confidence, and strongly reccomended a good teacher on this subject(someone who has had a complete kundalini rising, avoid scam artist and fakes). The good news is that is now available thanks the the internet.
Also I have friends who think that shrooms, Ayahuasca, and stuff like that is going to make them enlightened, I will have to disagree with that most of the time. Yes blockages will open, you are dealing with spiritual energies and shit. But the DMT GOES AWAY and then you are no longer having a spiritual experience because the DMT chemical is out of the biological system. Its that simple, you are only having a spiritual experience because of the induced chemicals in the body. You might have some cleared blockages but, you wont be tripping anymore which is lame I want to trip all the time. Now I believe its a misconception that DMT can only be summoned through drugs, that is not true you can train yourself through yoga, meditation, & other more "meditative" methods to release have a trip which is better because you will have control of your DMT, and can have a dmt trip 24/7 without needing to ttake the substance.

Edited by p4kSouL (03/27/12 10:11 PM)

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: p4kSouL]
    #16005439 - 03/27/12 10:00 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

to answer OP question i would not take drugs undergrowing a Kundalini rising because, you dont want to exacerbate symtoms. You should learn how to ground yourself, and start mediting, zen meditation is good for grounding.

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: sisnebukk]
    #16005797 - 03/27/12 11:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I have something similar, some kind of psychosomatic problem that causes me pain anyway. I've tripped with it but I usually stick to short acting psychedelics because the pain can become literally almost unbearable during a long trip (only with traditional psychedelics and MDMA to some extent, also cannabis).

I've read Stanislav Grof's LSD psychotherapy and in it he says that the physical problems of a trip (at least with LSD) are not dangerous and it's best for the subjects to really try and feel the pain in the worst area as you can get the emotion associated with it to arise and be dealt with causing it to subside.

For me however I can barely believe it, because it can be so bad so I don't go there. Start low dose wise and see how you fare before pushing it.

Currently I am doing QiGong to help with the symptoms and I'm hopeful it may one day enable me to trip again, if you wish to look into it I recommend Lam Kam Chuen and would recommend the practice to far. Start slow and see how you fare.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Curses, invocations
Weird bate-headed mongrels
I keep expecting one of you to rise"

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: Grapefruit]
    #16006391 - 03/28/12 01:55 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Regarding Kundalini:

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: p4kSouL]
    #16006433 - 03/28/12 02:12 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting video, seems like a chill guy. :thumbup:

However I do somewhat dispute his claim that what he's talking about must happen for this or that to take place. Though I can see how it would vaguely fit, I don't think there are any one size fits all boxes in life and what is true for one may not be true for another.

Personally I try not to bank on anything these days. Hence I'm trying to take steps to try and calm my nervous system right now, and that's what I'd recommend to someone who had nervous pain.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Curses, invocations
Weird bate-headed mongrels
I keep expecting one of you to rise"

Offlinesisnebukk
Nordmann

Re: Kundalini awakening - safe for a trip? [Re: Grapefruit]
    #16027757 - 04/01/12 06:31 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you all for the replies, and I'm sorry for late feedback

Of your posts here I've concluded it would be safe to take a small mushroom trip to see what I can handle; BUT only when I know I'm ready. When the summer hits, I'm moving my practice outside to see if being more in touch with nature will aid me in accomplishing my goals.

I'm currently doing daily yoga-practice and it really helped me control myself those rare times I smoke cannabis.

I liked what you wrote about spaceships p4kSouL, I relate to this in my experience with cannabis after the kundalini rising.

As of getting enlightened of taking psychedelics, for me it opened the path and possibility to get enlightened - but at the same time laid me under a giant boulder rock. spiritual practice when being sober was the way to slowly lift it of.

yet again, thanks for all the replies. :wink:

PS: I've found trusting yourself is a wise action under kundalini rising. Believing something to be good fish can make you blind to contradicting theories and somehow make you narrow minded. ??

--------------------
Build stronger sails

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Ayahuasca

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism