Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re-Dreams
    #1598967 - 06/01/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Since dreams are a popular topic these days i thought id share one of my weirder experiences. When i was a kid maybe 7 or eight years old i had this really colorfull weird dream that was something out of a dark cartoon with fluorescent colors. The dream itself wasn't anything special but when i woke up i remember contemplating on what i had just dreamed. Wanting to go back i fell asleep and had the exact same dream, it unfolded exactly like the first one. This repeated itself for maybe 5-6 times. Until i could not fall asleep again.

To this day I'm not sure what caused me to re-dream that same dream. Do you think that it was some kind of lucid dream that my mind constructed over and over again and that in reality i never actually fell asleep those other times? Maybe it was just my imagination playing the events over and over again in a really real way?

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Re-Dreams [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #1598990 - 06/01/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I have no idea but I've had them before to. They're called reoccuring dreams. I've had my fair share of them, exact samething happens everytime...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Re-Dreams [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #1599495 - 06/01/03 08:45 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Re-occuring dreams are *usually* a result of some subconscious issues that need to be dealt with and are not. Thus, they keep returning until you figure it out and eliminate the problem.

Then, there are re-occuring dreams that are just fun and exciting, that you create for enjoyment. Figure out which is which.

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Re-Dreams [Re: Shroomism]
    #1599615 - 06/01/03 09:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hehe, all mine have been nightmare like dreams and each time I get alittle bit farther. Strange dreams too, like tiedye blobs of paint taking over the world and an evil toys r us in the giant bean stock world... :ooo:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Re-Dreams [Re: DailyPot]
    #1599682 - 06/01/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Heh..gotta watch out for them tie-dyed blobs of paint taking over the world.. word on the street is they fear paint brushes the most  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1599816 - 06/01/03 10:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

lol, actully I think thats what it took to fight them off, atleast thats what I used when they were in my garage. You make fun but its scary when everyone in your city is gone and you final find your close friends and they're possessed by tie-dye blobs :tongue:

Anonymous

#1599877 - 06/01/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Re-occuring dreams are *usually* a result of some subconscious issues that need to be dealt with and are not. Thus, they keep returning until you figure it out and eliminate the problem.

Then, there are re-occuring dreams that are just fun and exciting, that you create for enjoyment. Figure out which is which.

Thanks.

You just taught me something!

Cheers,

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1599897 - 06/01/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Heh..sorry..I was being half serious..
But the best way to deal with very scary things in your dreams is to face them without fear. I learned this the absolute hardest way possible. Dream realm is my turf now..and you control the variables.
Nightmares are 5th density beings, in dark realm of that vibration. They feed off of your negativity and fear. Lucid dreams are in the light side of the 5th density. The best way to deal with nightmares is to face your fears, do not allow them to control you. Doing it is much harder than saying it, but it's the only way.
And don't take things so seriously...life is at least some part of a huge cosmic joke, and dreams are no exception. Humor is a universal truth.

If you can laugh at something, it can't control you.

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1599903 - 06/01/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I had a dream where everything that was the color green turned into liquid blob-like creatures that I fought to get away from.

I used to have alot of maze-like dreams. The ones where you could never get out of.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1599923 - 06/01/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I dont take anything seriously. These dreams are all from like 7 years ago and older. I actully still have nightmares but there is no fear in them, like nothing really scares me. This is happening in real life to, life kinda just seems like a game I dont take seriously, the only reason I'm not some loser that doesn't give a fuck about life is cuz I wanna beat it still :wink:

I've been very lucid for awhile, even when I'm not aware I still change things to my liking without realizing it till I wake up. It should be hard to not let fear rule you but for me it just happened, I feel like I cheated since I didn't have to work for this and so many people want it.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Re-Dreams [Re: Murex]
    #1599928 - 06/01/03 10:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I had a dream where everything that was the color green turned into liquid blob-like creatures that I fought to get away from.

I used to have alot of maze-like dreams. The ones where you could never get out of.

My blob dream was kinda like what you describe. Maze dream? Pfft, all of mine would turn into mazes.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1600008 - 06/01/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My dreams are realistic base, nothing of fantasy unless its sorta like magic.

Anyone have dreams about magic?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Re-Dreams [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1600045 - 06/01/03 11:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I did once, very strange. I was very powerful, it was like I had lucid powers but didn't know I was dreaming, I liked it :smile: anyways... someone took my (spell?) book, I think it was my little brother. I guess whoever has it has power to, or I have less without it, either way I was trying to get it back even tho I still had my powers. It was neat :wink: A nice little mission, something to do, I still have powers, and the ignorance is bliss element since I didn't know it was just a dream.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Re-Dreams [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1600063 - 06/01/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Consistantly, all the time.
Most of my dreams involve the other powers.. A standard dream would go something like this: Wake up in a pool, see war or something strange going on, meet with beings who give information telepathically, assigned mission, fly to location needed, see through the walls and physical barriers to see inside buildings etc, then do what needs to be done to accomplish mission, usually neutralize the offense. Crawling around on the ceiling is not unusual, nor is telepathic battles with the enemy. Neutralization almost always involves telekenesis in one way or another.

I don't know if you consider that magic, but as dreamway spiritual warriors we use what we got.

Realistic base indeed. All dreams connect in one way or another to waking reality. Thus the matrix unfolds...

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1601451 - 06/02/03 01:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

:grin: indeed it does!

About 2 weeks ago, until now i haven't had much, but before that i had them all of time.

Here are some of the magic, i do:

Telekinesis is a big one
Lazers, of ice and fire, one time
i believe one time i had magic, of warp or teleport (it looked magic like)
calming the winds, and more i just can't remember

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order