Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 1
    #15999601 - 03/26/12 04:13 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
indeed, what a shitshow.

i'm not sure if any of you have seen this, but i'm guessing it paints a pretty accurate picture of the kind of person zimmerman was.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/22/george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.html

his calls to police include complaints about kids playing in the street, open garage doors, countless black males doing nothing apparently wrong (including a 7-9 year old), trash in the street, wheelies on a bike, pot holes, his landlord trying to get rent out of him, people in the neighborhood pool playing basketball, his roommate letting people he "didn't like" in house, drunk people walking, and plenty more.

Being an asshole ≠ being a racist murderer.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 3
    #15999613 - 03/26/12 04:15 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:
indeed, what a shitshow.

i'm not sure if any of you have seen this, but i'm guessing it paints a pretty accurate picture of the kind of person zimmerman was.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/22/george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.html

his calls to police include complaints about kids playing in the street, open garage doors, countless black males doing nothing apparently wrong (including a 7-9 year old), trash in the street, wheelies on a bike, pot holes, his landlord trying to get rent out of him, people in the neighborhood pool playing basketball, his roommate letting people he "didn't like" in house, drunk people walking, and plenty more.

The 911 reports show a clear trend of small-minded racism and an overinflated sense of personal authority.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: grimR] * 1
    #15999635 - 03/26/12 04:18 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

I dont see the need to bring up the overwhelming evidence not shown in media regarding black on white hate crimes which usually never even make it to court as hate crimes... its obvious but I'll gladly post more of them then u have time to read... I really dont think its overwhelming when u compare the two and the percentages of population. the prison system teaches this among many "black leaders." its just sad and disgusting this is how they believe justice is done... revenge on whites for a crime they have no involvement in. I think of my family and if something happened to them. u should try the same reversing the situation... that is if there isnt so much hate it clouds ur mind and abilities to do so. if so its ok there are plenty of people pushing hate out there

the new black panther party has been looking for reason to kill white people for the last year or two at least... including the need to be "killing white babies"... no one in their party denounces the comments and the president is well aware of a case that is likely to swing votes... thats y he keeps his mouth shut about it now he doesnt want to be open on his own views afraid to lose votes....

im done for now discussing it 4 now as I have things to do before work but hope everyone finds peace somewhere ::peace::

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: grimR] * 1
    #15999661 - 03/26/12 04:25 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

grimR said:
I dont see the need to bring up the overwhelming evidence not shown in media regarding black on white hate crimes which usually never even make it to court as hate crimes... its obvious but I'll gladly post more of them then u have time to read... I really dont think its overwhelming when u compare the two and the percentages of population. the prison system teaches this among many "black leaders." its just sad and disgusting this is how they believe justice is done... revenge on whites for a crime they have no involvement in. I think of my family and if something happened to them. u should try the same reversing the situation... that is if there isnt so much hate it clouds ur mind and abilities to do so. if so its ok there are plenty of people pushing hate out there

the new black panther party has been looking for reason to kill white people for the last year or two at least... including the need to be "killing white babies"... no one in their party denounces the comments and the president is well aware of a case that is likely to swing votes... thats y he keeps his mouth shut about it now he doesnt want to be open on his own views afraid to lose votes....

im done for now discussing it 4 now as I have things to do before work but hope everyone finds peace somewhere ::peace::

Evidence FAIL!

:nignored:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#15999675 - 03/26/12 04:26 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

wait, so obama needs to denounce the actions of every extremist group in this country now?

hint: no one gives a shit what the black panthers say.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15999681 - 03/26/12 04:27 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:
indeed, what a shitshow.

The 911 reports show a clear trend of small-minded racism and an overinflated sense of personal authority.

As the reports show him calling about many things, including other Hispanics... bullshit to the first. The second seems clear enough.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 1
    #15999684 - 03/26/12 04:28 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
wait, so obama needs to denounce the actions of every extremist group in this country now?

Apparently... Holder does.

--------------------

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15999686 - 03/26/12 04:29 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

pretty obvious who the true racists are in this thread... :heart:

would like to know why u (two) dont believe this man deserves a trial? if not too much to ask

Edited by grimR (03/26/12 04:30 PM)

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15999689 - 03/26/12 04:29 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
As the reports show him calling about many things, including other Hispanics... bullshit to the first. The second seems clear enough.

Hating black people doesn't preclude him from hating his own people.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 2
    #15999693 - 03/26/12 04:30 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:

LOL seriously!  Would anyone have asked Ronald Reagan to specifically denounce the Aryan Nation?  It's absurd to contemplate.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #15999711 - 03/26/12 04:33 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

I've heard the recording where Zimmerman is supposed to have said "fucking coon" or "coons" under his breath and personally it sounded more like "punks" to me. The part where he clearly says "These assholes, they always get away" seems to say a lot about Zimmerman's preconceptions of Martin though. The "suspicious" activity he was reporting basically consisted of Martin walking and looking around, and reacting to the fact Zimmerman was watching him. How does that make Martin an asshole? Why shouldn't he have been able to "get away"?

I wonder also if  Zimmerman's actions prior to the physical altercation could be interpreted as violating Florida's harassment or stalking laws.

Quote:

Fla. Stat. § 784.048. Stalking; definitions; penalties. (2008)

(1)  As used in this section, the term:

(a)      "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.

(b)      "Course of conduct" means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.

(c)      "Credible threat" means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.

(d)      "Cyberstalk" means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.

(2)  Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(my italics)

Did continuing to follow Martin serve a legitimate purpose? (Probably not IMO.) Were his actions carried out in a malicious manner? (?) Assuming it could be proven that Zimmerman was stalking or criminally harassing Martin and that precipitated the physical fight between them, would/should a self-defense argument still stand?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999733 - 03/26/12 04:38 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

grimR said:
pretty obvious who the true racists are in this thread...

Yes. It's very clear. It's those who have convicted this man before he has been tried.

Quote:

would like to know why u (two) dont believe this man deserves a trial? if not too much to ask

I haven't said that.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15999747 - 03/26/12 04:42 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Hating black people doesn't preclude him from hating his own people.

No-one has shown him to be racist.

On the contrary:

Sonner also said that Zimmerman and his wife in the past have served as mentors to African-American youth. "He and his wife were mentors to a single mother with two, a 14-year-old son and a 13-year-old daughter. They were mentors to them, took them every couple weeks. What that program included was every other week, going for two or three hours going to the mall, to the science center, going to lunch, playing basketball, doing those types of things."

That bastard!!!!!

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 3
    #15999766 - 03/26/12 04:47 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

So he's friends with black children? :smirk:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999801 - 03/26/12 04:56 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
So he's friends with black children?

It seems so if the statement is accurate.

I don't know him, so I can't say.

Any more than the assholes who want to tar/feather him while claiming he's a racist can.

Hopefully, even those in this thread who have leapt to a shitty judgement will never face a lynch mob mentality like has been on display here.

It's been a pathetic display.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#15999809 - 03/26/12 04:58 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

I honestly don't hate him for any racism I perceive on his part.

I don't think he would have hesitated to harass a gangly white kid in a hoodie in his neighborhood, either.

I bet he gets a rush every time he calls 911. People like him make me sick, racist or not.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
    #15999831 - 03/26/12 05:04 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

--------------------
Retiro Equipaje. Mas uno por favor Cerveza, es mas fina. Psalm 706:6

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #15999841 - 03/26/12 05:07 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

:rofl2:

Good one.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: ShiVersblood] * 2
    #15999846 - 03/26/12 05:09 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Honestly the more I read, the more disgusting I find the racist caricature I'm seeing, as well.

It definitely sounded like he said "Fuckin' coon," though.

But what does he mean by "These assholes?" People who take a shortcut through your "turf" on their way to get candy? Racist or not this is a horrible attitude.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999866 - 03/26/12 05:14 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
I honestly don't hate him for any racism I perceive on his part.

Then you seem to be in the minority of posters on this site who have been involved in these threads.

Quote:

I don't think he would have hesitated to harass a gangly white kid in a hoodie in his neighborhood, either.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:

I bet he gets a rush every time he calls 911.

That wouldn't surprise me either.

Quote:

People like him make me sick, racist or not.

I don't know him, so I can't say. I try to not judge those I don't know, until all the facts are in. Although it's hard not to see him as not being stupid.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom