Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 2
    #15999307 - 03/26/12 03:08 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
So now you can read her mind?

(quote failure by the way)

That makes us even. :hehehe:

I can't read minds, but inferring from context it's really obvious she meant "back away and let professionals handle this" by "We don't need you to do that."

What do you think she meant? Was the 911 dispatcher exchanging smalltalk with Zimmerman? Or was her statement intended to have some kind of weight?

I don't claim to read minds, but I am perfectly capable of making inferences about intentions from context.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15999328 - 03/26/12 03:11 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Then that's what she should have said. That's what he should have done.

She didn't.

He didn't.

Which doesn't change the fact that those who make the claim he was told "not to do that" or "don't get out of your car", are wrong.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15999368 - 03/26/12 03:18 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

trip forever said:
I don't know what happened nor do I care.

But luvdemshrooms you seem to have a very big opinion on it and act as if you were there, please tell me more of the events that transpired that day. :rolleyes:

Please quote even one of my posts that makes it sound as if I was there.

How about it trip... going to follow through?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15999369 - 03/26/12 03:18 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

What's sad is to see people pretending they are involved in the legal proceedings of this case, and defend Martin or Zimmerman as if they had any new or useful insight whatsoever into what happened in that corner of Florida more than a month ago.  All of the evidence is not in the public domain, and I'm sure the authorities are working overtime to decide whether to make a case of it.  Seriously, just shut the fuck up about it.  You're only glaringly confirming your own biases.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Lion] * 2
    #15999384 - 03/26/12 03:21 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Its so disgusting and despicable seeing people defend first degree murderer George Zimmerman.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #15999395 - 03/26/12 03:25 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
Its so disgusting and despicable seeing people defend first degree murderer racist George Zimmerman.

What's really disgusting and despicable is seeing people attempting to convict someone based on media reports.

Edit: I see you edited the post I was quoting while I was typing my response.

Probably a smart thing to do.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (03/26/12 03:27 PM)

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: ShiVersblood] * 2
    #15999402 - 03/26/12 03:27 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
Its so disgusting and despicable seeing all these white folk defend Zimmerman.

I hope he fries, but TBH I only say that based upon the sketch of his personality I've constructed for myself based on hearsay and second-hand testimony. He sounds like an overbearing, trumped-up wannabe vigilante. I hate people like that.

Although it pains me to the core of my bleeding liberal heart, I'm officially neutral on this whole case, because it's obvious none of us know for sure what went down. It looks really bad though, and I hope justice is served.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #15999459 - 03/26/12 03:40 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Relevant:

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-told-cops-teenager-went-gun-030349812--abc-news.html

Quote:

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

But he didn't see a kid in a hoodie beating him up just seconds before he heard the gunshot. If this is true, the killing was not in "self-defense" but in revenge.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 2
    #15999468 - 03/26/12 03:43 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

You left out the part where he called the kid a FUCKING COON in the phone call to 911
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/24/george-zimmerman-refers-to-trayvon-martin-as-a-fing-coon-during-911-call-audio/

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #15999483 - 03/26/12 03:47 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
You left out the part where he called the kid a FUCKING COON in the phone call to 911
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/24/george-zimmerman-refers-to-trayvon-martin-as-a-fing-coon-during-911-call-audio/

Such information is irrelevant to any position that writes off reasonable inferences about intentions as "mind-reading."

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15999488 - 03/26/12 03:48 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

This is what I think:

If zimmerman TRUELY disobeyed orders to "Do not follow him" he should get at least manslaughter for escalating the situation...

however I do not like the idea that New Black Panthers are able to just put out a "hit" dead or alive reward supported by many athletes and not even dissaproved by president barack obama. I do not understand how people CANNOT seem to wait until the grand jury april 10th to see the true weight of the case/911 calls. I think people are just looking for an excuse to kill white people because of their own inner hatred. New black panther party philadelphia leader has called on "killing whites, cops, etc" and nothing is done. In fact they intimidated voters and funny enough were just told not to bring weapons to voting booths again until 2012... election year... its all very interesting if you do your own research and I'll be glad to provide sources.

I dont however believe neighborhood watch should be following people with loaded guns especially with a history of violence. many in the black community (not all) are just looking for a reason to incite violence against whites and this is the obvious truth by those calling for "dead or alive."

Its not as if he didnt have a broken nose and split the back of his head in the process. However if he didnt have the gun this kid would be alive. So its a complicated case and definitely not one to jump to conclusions. many think they have the support of the president on his capture and murder before the grand jury next month as the president has said nothing but support for his punishment thus far...

the people inviting violence against this man and possibly his family need to reverse the situation and see if they dont think he deserves a trial given the possible fearing for his life. especially considering police reports noted only one in the chamber was fired whereas the clip was fully loaded. this goes along with if someone was grabbing the gun at the time it was fired it would not be able to load the next round into the chamber

I think people need to think real hard before casting judgement. The guy should at least be in trouble for carrying a loaded gun but what if HE WERE killed getting his head slammed against concrete? or having his gun turned on him after the beatdown. def not entirely impossible...

Im surprised at a lot of the comments some are truely trying to start a war between blacks and whites even though the dude had a hispanic mother... anything that works for you I guess

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: grimR] * 2
    #15999492 - 03/26/12 03:51 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

grimR said:
This is what I think:

If zimmerman TRUELY disobeyed orders to "Do not follow him" he should get at least manslaughter for escalating the situation...

however I do not like the idea that New Black Panthers are able to just put out a "hit" dead or alive reward supported by many athletes and not even dissaproved by president barack obama. I do not understand how people CANNOT seem to wait until the grand jury april 10th to see the true weight of the case/911 calls. I think people are just looking for an excuse to kill white people because of their own inner hatred.

Same old line, different tune.

Quote:

New black panther party philadelphia leader has called on "killing whites, cops, etc" and nothing is done. In fact they intimidated voters and funny enough were just told not to bring weapons to voting booths again until 2012... election year... its all very interesting if you do your own research and I'll be glad to provide sources.

Please do provide sources for the statements I've bolded or I won't be reading the rest of your post.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Swwert] * 1
    #15999506 - 03/26/12 03:54 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Swwert said:

oh, look, another person claiming media bias while supporting another media bias.

that "gangsta" picture is not of treyvon.

oh, and of course, that fair and balanced poster doesn't mention the fact that zimmerman has been arrested for assaulting a police officer before. nope, that's not relevant at all.

sweet detective work, though.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 1
    #15999517 - 03/26/12 03:58 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
oh, look, another person claiming media bias while supporting another media bias.

Disgusting, isn't it? From either side.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #15999559 - 03/26/12 04:06 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:

Nope. I didn't.

Edited by luvdemshrooms (03/26/12 04:09 PM)

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 1
    #15999579 - 03/26/12 04:10 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

with the comments about soul searching and the upcoming election it would be silly to think president obama hasnt heard about the dead or alive posters and videos all over the news... here u go:

muhammad calling on president obama to get zimmerman and also mentioning black athletes support/money donations for him dead or alive... if u need more evidence of the dead or alive ill gladly provide resources.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/eLiJ4k5QPNs

http://www.youtube.com/embed/T5RNeZup1BI

they want a race war plain and simple. this was just an opening to get attention. they are not the real bpp and there are numerous reasons the original party denounced any part of them...

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999584 - 03/26/12 04:10 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:

Disgusting, isn't it? From either side.

Yup. In the same way the rush to judgement and the disregard for facts is disgusting.

--------------------

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #15999590 - 03/26/12 04:11 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

indeed, what a shitshow.

i'm not sure if any of you have seen this, but i'm guessing it paints a pretty accurate picture of the kind of person zimmerman was.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/22/george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.html

his calls to police include complaints about kids playing in the street, open garage doors, countless black males doing nothing apparently wrong (including a 7-9 year old), trash in the street, wheelies on a bike, pot holes, his landlord trying to get rent out of him, people in the neighborhood pool playing basketball, his roommate letting people he "didn't like" in the house, drunk people walking, and plenty more.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#15999591 - 03/26/12 04:11 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Yup. In the same way the rush to judgement and the disregard for facts is disgusting.

Agreed.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 2
    #15999597 - 03/26/12 04:12 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
his calls to police include complaints about kids playing in the street, open garage doors, countless black males doing nothing apparently wrong (including a 7-9 year old), trash in the street, wheelies on a bike, pot holes, his landlord trying to get rent out of him, people in the neighborhood pool playing basketball, his roommate letting people he "didn't like" in house, drunk people walking, and plenty more.

:picard:

See, I make no claims to know what "really happened," but the evidence is just piling up that this guy is a first-class shithead.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom