Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: hidenseek] * 1
    #15998996 - 03/26/12 02:05 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

hidenseek said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
No, I really just don't understand

a) what this guy thought he needed to do, or

b) what the dispatcher thought he felt he needed to do.

I'm not being obtuse, this whole goddamned story is being obtuse. I'm just trying to sort it out for myself.

No need to be defensive, your mad grammarz speak for themselves.

Really?

You don't get the difference between someone saying "we don't need you to do that" and "don't do that"?

Really?

to me, "we dont need you to do that" implies that they had it under control, and this guy wasnt a intimidate threat to anyone, and that Zimmerman was probably supposed to back off

Yup. It can be taken that way. To others, it may sound different.

Still not the same as saying "don't do that".

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15999084 - 03/26/12 02:25 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

How the hell is it self defense if George Zimmerman is the one who completly started this whole entire problem and fight. Him being racist and chaseing the guy is what started this fight. You just cant run up to a guy screaming at him saying, "WHAT THE FUCK IS UR PROBLEM ASSHOLE!" and then push him and then when he pushes u back u cant just scream, "OMG HE PUSHED ME BACK" and then pull out a pistol and shoot the unarmed person to death! THAT IS MURDER!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #15999103 - 03/26/12 02:27 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

He should have stayed in his car, but please oh wise one... show us anyone who states Zimmerman started the fight.

Your version of events is rather bizzare. Please back them up.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 2
    #15999143 - 03/26/12 02:37 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

He just shouldnt have persued or tried to 'watch' or whatever the excuse they gave for him being TOLD "NO SIR, YOU DONT NEED TO DO THAT" and then the altercation happening.

OfflineSwwert
Truck-Boat-Truck

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Azure Essence] * 1
    #15999156 - 03/26/12 02:41 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

--------------------
Whole Brown Rice Cakes TEK

"The mushrooms are just loving you back."
"Maria Sabina is a symbol of wisdom and love."

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Swwert] * 1
    #15999168 - 03/26/12 02:44 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

6 inch height advantage is a fucking joke.

In boxing, wrestling, MMA, it's based on weightclass. Zimmerman was 100 pounds heavier than Treyvon, and dont pull shit shit about being overweight and out of shape. He had 80 clean pounds on treyvon. That's fucking insane

Edited by Azure Essence (03/26/12 02:45 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Azure Essence] * 1
    #15999174 - 03/26/12 02:45 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
He just shouldnt have persued or tried to 'watch' or whatever the excuse they gave for him being TOLD "NO SIR, YOU DONT NEED TO DO THAT" and then the altercation happening.

In English please?

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15999186 - 03/26/12 02:48 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

In English please?

Sólo que no debería haber persued o tratado de 'ver' o lo que sea la excusa que dio para él está diciendo "No, señor, usted no necesita hacer eso" y luego el suceso altercado.

You're so coy it's almost clever(only it isnt)

Look, I'm not defending anyone, I'm trying to point out discrepancies.

He was told not to follow. That's all. He was told NOT TO FOLLOW.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 2
    #15999187 - 03/26/12 02:48 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
1. He's not my champion. I think he was an idiot for getting out of his car.

An innocent idiot? :strokebeard:

Quote:

2. I have given the "straightforward" answer in simple to understand terms.

But why did he get out of his car? What was his intention as he got out of the car?

As far as I can tell, the only goal he had in mind was to harass the weird-looking kid under the guise of "citizens' justice."

Unless you can prove me wrong, that makes him a big asshole IMHO.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15999198 - 03/26/12 02:50 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

But why did he get out of his car? What was his intention as he got out of the car?

As far as I can tell, the only goal he had in mind was to harass the weird-looking kid under the guise of "citizen's justice."

And I dont know if they're still taking the 'witness' who doesnt want to be named but apparently saw it all...... why did it take 4 fucking days to contact the media or police or anyone else? Dont you think if you had been there watching it, you would have talked to the cops when they arrived?

Again, I'm not implying anything, I dont know or care who's fault it is. I'm merely bringing up some obvious points.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999205 - 03/26/12 02:52 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
He was told not to follow. That's all. He was told NOT TO FOLLOW.

The transcript disagrees with your claim.

They said "We don’t need you to do that." [2:26]

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15999210 - 03/26/12 02:53 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
What were they telling him not to do, then?

They weren't telling him not to do anything, merely that they didn't need him to do anything.

That's a major difference. It's plain English.

You don't need to do that.

Don't do that.

Different words, different meaning.

This is retarded. Tell me what possible interpretations this could have, in english please.

He was told not to follow. He was told they didnt need him to follow. How is that different? Someone in a position of authority was being assigned to the task. If you were performing CPR and the EMT team came, and said, "Thank you, we dont need you anymore"  What could you POSSIBLY infer from this?

Quote:

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

She was probably being polite, but this is exactly what is sounds like. Maybe she didnt wanna go, "Hey you fat mexican, quit following this kid" but that's exactly what she meant. She was putting someone OF AUTHORITY in charge

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Azure Essence] * 2
    #15999221 - 03/26/12 02:55 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Ditto, I have no official opinion on this, but again, from looking at reheated second-hand accounts, cross-referenced with my own assumptions about people and the world, I see a story where an uptight jerkwad went out of his way to make an innocent stranger feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, got his ass righteously kicked, and then shot dead the guy who humiliated his pathetic aspirations of vigilantism.

If nothing else, it demonstrates how "stand your ground" laws can be abused by assholes.

Again though, this is only my shitty reconstruction that surely bears little if any similarity to the actual event.

:lahey:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15999225 - 03/26/12 02:56 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

An idiot anyway. Time will tell if he is innocent or not.

Quote:

I don't know him, nor can I read his mind.

Quote:

As far as I can tell, the only goal he had in mind was to harass the weird-looking kid under the guise of "citizens' justice."

Have you always had the ability to read minds? That must come in very handy!

Quote:

I'm not trying to prove you wrong.

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15999237 - 03/26/12 02:58 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

I dont know why I began posting when I knew this matter is literally inseperable from race.

That's all anyone's viewpoints come down to. Fuck this thread.

OfflineSwwert
Truck-Boat-Truck

#15999243 - 03/26/12 02:59 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

--------------------
Whole Brown Rice Cakes TEK

"The mushrooms are just loving you back."
"Maria Sabina is a symbol of wisdom and love."

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999253 - 03/26/12 03:00 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
What were they telling him not to do, then?

They weren't telling him not to do anything, merely that they didn't need him to do anything.

That's a major difference. It's plain English.

You don't need to do that.

Don't do that.

Different words, different meaning.

This is retarded. Tell me what possible interpretations this could have, in english please.

He was told not to follow. He was told they didnt need him to follow. How is that different? Someone in a position of authority was being assigned to the task. If you were performing CPR and the EMT team came, and said, "Thank you, we dont need you anymore"  What could you POSSIBLY infer from this?

Quote:

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

She was probably being polite, but this is exactly what is sounds like. Maybe she didnt wanna go, "Hey you fat mexican, quit following this kid" but that's exactly what she meant. She was putting someone OF AUTHORITY in charge

As I demonstrated with the link, he was not told not to follow. Your claiming otherwise is pointless. Your speculation of what she meant is pointless. What matters is what she said.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999274 - 03/26/12 03:03 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
I dont know why I began posting when I knew this matter is literally inseperable from race.

That's all anyone's viewpoints come down to. Fuck this thread.

So you can demonstrate that it wouldn't have happened had martin been of a different ethnicity?

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#15999278 - 03/26/12 03:03 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
As I demonstrated with the link, he was not told not to follow. Your claiming otherwise is pointless. Your speculation of what she meant is pointless. What matters is what she said.

Enough with this pedantry. It was a 911 call, not a grammar lesson. The dispatcher was attempting to politely delegate authority from the lone nut to the actual police.

This is almost as desperate as the "He shouldn't have been wearing a hoodie" line.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15999294 - 03/26/12 03:05 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

So now you can read her mind?

(quote failure by the way)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom