Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15997973 - 03/26/12 09:33 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
What didn't they need him to do then, O great English major?

I have to assume you're either trolling or being deliberately obtuse.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Loc: Etoba-mi-coke
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15997977 - 03/26/12 09:34 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

hes just being sophisticated, id answer the question

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15997982 - 03/26/12 09:35 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
What didn't they need him to do then, O great English major?

I have to assume you're either trolling or being deliberately obtuse.

No, I really just don't understand

a) what this guy thought he needed to do, or

b) what the dispatcher thought he felt he needed to do.

I'm not being obtuse, this whole goddamned story is being obtuse. I'm just trying to sort it out for myself.

No need to be defensive, your mad grammarz speak for themselves.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: hidenseek] * 1
    #15997983 - 03/26/12 09:36 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I already did.

There's nothing sophisticated about his trolling.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesetb
10th level beer nerd
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: blujay] * 1
    #15997988 - 03/26/12 09:37 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

blujay said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

Alabama Slim said:
If a black guy shot a white kid on his own porch in self defense that black guy would be in jail at the very least right?

Who knows? I'm sure it's gone both ways before.

On the phone a 9-11 dispatcher verified that the "strange person" was walking away and told the murderer not to get out of his vehicle.

Instead he got out (with a gun) and chased the dude down claiming "they always get away" and shot him.

Because the guy turned around and tried to defend himself by tackling his pursuer, they are claiming it was self-defense, and didn't even arrest the dude who chased a random person down and shot him in the middle of the street, even though they have another witness on another 9-11 line with another dispatcher to verify what happened.

Dude is going to prison.

The problem is, he might not be if there wasn't such a huge public outcry / media shitstorm.

Really the whole case just highlights how dangerous stand-your-ground-laws are...

This is a clear cut case of self defense. I'm sorry but being an asshole to someone does not give you the right to beat someone within an inch of their life; which by the way, all the evidence and the witness(es) support.

It is also real nice that you are calling the guy a "murderer" before there is a trial or even charges. I guess the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing goes out the window when a bunch of robots among the brainwashed, unthinking masses get all riled up and emotional by a bunch of media lies and propaganda. The Ft. Hood shooter is, to this day, referred to as an "alleged shooter" but no, this Zimmerman guy is a murderer!

Hey, never let little things like "evidence" and "witnesses" get in the way of a good lynchin!

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #15997990 - 03/26/12 09:37 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
I already did.

Would a straightforward answer make your selected champion maybe look like a paranoiac, perhaps? :shrug:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15997991 - 03/26/12 09:37 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:

I'm not being obtuse, this whole goddamned story is being obtuse. I'm just trying to sort it out for myself.

Really?

You don't get the difference between someone saying "we don't need you to do that" and "don't do that"?

Really?

--------------------

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 3
    #15997996 - 03/26/12 09:39 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I'm with luvdemshrooms. Any law that leads to more killings is a good law. We have too many pussies in the world as it is. All the innocent fucks get to live while we lock up the real men willing to cause some damage in the world instead of make believe that life is a fairy tale. This is why we need to re-instate the draft and invade another country. Meat-grinder style. The boys that survive that shit return home men. We are a country full of boys. There isn't a single man in the next generation and at this rate there never will be another man in America.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15997997 - 03/26/12 09:40 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
I already did.

Would a straightforward answer make your selected champion maybe look like a paranoiac, perhaps? :shrug:

1. He's not my champion. I think he was an idiot for getting out of his car.
2. I have given the "straightforward" answer in simple to understand terms.

--------------------

Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: SlashOZ] * 1
    #15998009 - 03/26/12 09:47 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
I'm with luvdemshrooms. Any law that leads to more killings is a good law. We have too many pussies in the world as it is. All the innocent fucks get to live while we lock up the real men willing to cause some damage in the world instead of make believe that life is a fairy tale. This is why we need to re-instate the draft and invade another country. Meat-grinder style. The boys that survive that shit return home men. We are a country full of boys. There isn't a single man in the next generation and at this rate there never will be another man in America.

goes both ways ,the pussies and asshole who do return will probly think twice about shit, but what about all the people that were pretty solid to begin with going over and dieing, not everybody is a gang banger or vigilante wannabe
that needs the intensity of war to be sorta normal, i think its a boredom thing, people have too much time on their hands, people just need to keep themselves busy with school, or work, or community activities

Edited by hidenseek (03/26/12 09:47 AM)

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: hidenseek] * 3
    #15998028 - 03/26/12 09:54 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

hidenseek said:
Quote:

SlashOZ said:

goes both ways ,the pussies and asshole who do return will probly think twice about shit, but what about all the people that were pretty solid to begin with going over and dieing, not everybody is a gang banger or vigilante wannabe
that needs the intensity of war to be sorta normal, i think its a boredom thing, people have too much time on their hands, people just need to keep themselves busy with school, or work, or community activities

Hey, you gotta break a few eggs if you want to make an omelet. War breaks the most eggs and makes the best omelet.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15998364 - 03/26/12 11:38 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Huh.

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him, then began hammering his head, police say

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

12:18 p.m. EDT, March 26, 2012

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.

Zimmerman has not spoken publicly about what happened, but that night, Feb. 26, and in later meetings he described and re-enacted for police what he says happened.

In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

Zimmerman told police he shot the teenager in self-defense.

Civil rights leaders and thousands of others have demanded Zimmerman's arrest, calling Trayvon a victim of racial profiling and Zimmerman a vigilante.

Trayvon was an unarmed black teenager who had committed no crime, they say, who was gunned down while walking back from a 7-Eleven with nothing more sinister than a package of Skittles and can of Arizona iced tea.

Supporters have held rallies in Sanford, Miami, New York and Tallahassee, calling the case a tragic miscarriage of injustice.

Activist Al Sharpton headlined a rally in Sanford Thursday that drew an estimated 8,000 people. The Rev. Jesse Jackson yesterday spoke at an Eatonville church, where he called Trayvon a martyr.

Another rally is scheduled for 4 p.m. today in Sanford.

Zimmerman has gone into hiding. A fringe group, the New Black Panthers, have offered a $10,000 reward for his capture.

Police have been reluctant to provided details about all their evidence, but this is what they've disclosed to the Sentinel:

Zimmerman was on his way to the grocery store when he spotted Trayvon walking through his gated community.

Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession.

Zimmerman called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that.

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose.

--------------------

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: PeterGriffin467] * 1
    #15998390 - 03/26/12 11:44 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

PeterGriffin467 said:
My opinion is I could care less the kid was shot dead, just like I dont let the other umpteen deaths everyday around the country bother me.  I have to admit his first name makes me care even less than I already would of though:smilingpuppy:  Yeah Im a dick no need to say it.

:whathesaid:

--------------------

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: orison] * 1
    #15998917 - 03/26/12 01:50 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

hidenseek said:
whys that funny?

It's funny because the "victim" should have the right not to be one.

you mean like the kid that was being stalked by an older, bigger man with a gun for simply walking around with a hoodie on?

setb: stop claiming that all the witnesses accounts agree with zimmerman's. that's simply not true. it shows you are simply going against whatever the "media" says, instead of actually caring about what happened.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 1
    #15998932 - 03/26/12 01:54 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

hidenseek said:
whys that funny?

It's funny because the "victim" should have the right not to be one.

you mean like the kid that was being stalked by an older, bigger man with a gun for simply walking around with a hoodie on?

I mean everyone, which is why I didn't specify anyone in particular.

Pay attention.

--------------------

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: wildchild68] * 1
    #15998941 - 03/26/12 01:55 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

I don't know what happened nor do I care.

But luvdemshrooms you seem to have a very big opinion on it and act as if you were there, please tell me more of the events that transpired that day. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #15998954 - 03/26/12 01:58 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

realfuzzhead said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
Without getting too far off topic I want to state my full support for the Stand Your Ground self defense policy although I'm still not sure it will apply in this case.

this

Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

#15998957 - 03/26/12 01:59 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:

Really?

You don't get the difference between someone saying "we don't need you to do that" and "don't do that"?

Really?

to me, "we dont need you to do that" implies that they had it under control, and this guy wasnt a intimidate threat to anyone, and that Zimmerman was probably supposed to back off

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: SlashOZ] * 1
    #15998975 - 03/26/12 02:01 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
We are a country full of boys. There isn't a single man in the next generation and at this rate there never will be another man in America.

I don't know/care/havemuchofanopinion on this topic, but you sum up much of how I feel there...

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #15998986 - 03/26/12 02:03 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

trip forever said:
I don't know what happened nor do I care.

But luvdemshrooms you seem to have a very big opinion on it and act as if you were there, please tell me more of the events that transpired that day. :rolleyes:

Please quote even one of my posts that makes it sound as if I was there.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates