Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
the official "police get away with hate crimes every day" thread * 5
    #15995785 - 03/25/12 07:52 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I'm repurposing this thread for a second time time due to the following incident I found out about today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Andy_Lopez

So, discuss that. Innocent people are murdered by cops and cop-wannabes all the time. There's nothing left to say about Zimmerman or the Martin case that isn't flagrant gossip or a rehash of something that's been said a billion times before.

I'm going to keep updating this thread with every similar story I find to create a sort of Shroomery database of cops committing murder and getting away with it.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Sophistic Radiance (11/18/13 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #15995808 - 03/25/12 07:55 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #15995817 - 03/25/12 07:56 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

D'oh!

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15995844 - 03/25/12 08:00 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

S'all good. I only remember seeing it as I was persuing the main page. If ya don't go in that forum there's no way of knowing.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #15995852 - 03/25/12 08:01 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Oh, well that explains why I haven't seen it.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 3
    #15995862 - 03/25/12 08:02 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I find it hilarious when shit like this happens and everybody and their brother needs to have an opinion on the matter. As if all these fuckers who say something about what happened were actually at the scene of the crime.

Distractions. Let those involved in the ordeal sort it out lest we get more dumbasses bouncing around in the echo chamber.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: DNKYD] * 2
    #15995875 - 03/25/12 08:05 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
I find it hilarious when shit like this happens and everybody and their brother needs to have an opinion on the matter. As if all these fuckers who say something about what happened were actually at the scene of the crime.

Distractions. Let those involved in the ordeal sort it out lest we get more dumbasses bouncing around in the echo chamber.

Agreed. I'm not above commenting on this story but I REFUSE to form a definitive opinion about it. People reveal a lot about themselves when they form an opinion on something like this.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #15996067 - 03/25/12 08:51 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

My opinion is I could care less the kid was shot dead, just like I dont let the other umpteen deaths everyday around the country bother me.  I have to admit his first name makes me care even less than I already would of though:smilingpuppy:  Yeah Im a dick no need to say it.

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Edited by PeterGriffin467 (03/25/12 08:52 PM)

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 3
    #15996209 - 03/25/12 09:16 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

If a black guy shot a white kid on his own porch in self defense that black guy would be in jail at the very least right?

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Alabama Slim] * 1
    #15997883 - 03/26/12 09:10 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Alabama Slim said:
If a black guy shot a white kid on his own porch in self defense that black guy would be in jail at the very least right?

Who knows? I'm sure it's gone both ways before.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #15997904 - 03/26/12 09:14 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

Alabama Slim said:

Who knows? I'm sure it's gone both ways before.

On the phone a 9-11 dispatcher verified that the "strange person" was walking away and told the murderer not to get out of his vehicle.

Instead he got out (with a gun) and chased the dude down claiming "they always get away" and shot him.

Because the guy turned around and tried to defend himself by tackling his pursuer, they are claiming it was self-defense, and didn't even arrest the dude who chased a random person down and shot him in the middle of the street, even though they have another witness on another 9-11 line with another dispatcher to verify what happened.

Dude is going to prison.

The problem is, he might not be if there wasn't such a huge public outcry / media shitstorm.

Really the whole case just highlights how dangerous stand-your-ground-laws are...

--------------------

wat man rly

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: blujay] * 5
    #15997913 - 03/26/12 09:17 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I'm not a fan of justice so I hope this Zimmerman guy walks free. Hopefully he kills again, in self defense of course. Society deserves to reap what it sows.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: SlashOZ] * 4
    #15997930 - 03/26/12 09:20 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
I'm not a fan of justice so I hope this Zimmerman guy walks free. Hopefully he kills again, in self defense of course. Society deserves to reap what it sows.

The legal student has spoken!

Edited by Sophistic Radiance (03/26/12 09:22 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: blujay] * 1
    #15997935 - 03/26/12 09:21 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

blujay said:
On the phone a 9-11 dispatcher verified that the "strange person" was walking away and told the murderer not to get out of his vehicle.

Bullshit.

They said "We don’t need you to do that." [2:26]

That is not the same as "not to get out of his vehicle".

Quote:

Really the whole case just highlights how dangerous stand-your-ground-laws are...

:lol:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15997943 - 03/26/12 09:22 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

blujay said:

Bullshit.

They said "We don’t need you to do that." [2:26]

That is not the same as "not to get out of his vehicle".

What were they telling him not to do, then?

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Loc: Etoba-mi-coke
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 3
    #15997954 - 03/26/12 09:26 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

whys that funny? i recall reading somewhere that the amount of shootings in self defense has tripped since that law was passed. it would seem that law is a bit of a loophole to shoot who you want, where you want

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: hidenseek] * 1
    #15997959 - 03/26/12 09:28 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

hidenseek said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

whys that funny? i recall reading somewhere that the amount of shootings in self defense has tripped since that law was passed. it would seem that law is a bit of a loophole to shoot who you want, where you want

If you're good enough at coaxing violent anger from people (and this is not difficult, especially with adolescent targets) it's essentially a free pass to murder at will.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15997962 - 03/26/12 09:28 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
What were they telling him not to do, then?

They weren't telling him not to do anything, merely that they didn't need him to do anything.

That's a major difference. It's plain English.

You don't need to do that.

Don't do that.

Different words, different meaning.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Free sVs!
Female

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #15997970 - 03/26/12 09:31 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

What didn't they need him to do then, O great English major?

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: hidenseek] * 1
    #15997971 - 03/26/12 09:32 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

hidenseek said:
whys that funny?

It's funny because the "victim" should have the right not to be one.

Quote:

i recall reading somewhere that the amount of shootings in self defense has tripped since that law was passed.

Seems like a good outcome.

Quote:

it would seem that law is a bit of a loophole to shoot who you want, where you want

Any law can be taken advantage of by a minority of people determined to do so. How many has the new law saved/helped?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom