Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | Next >
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: Enlil]
    #18824760 - 09/10/13 06:55 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Precisely...therefore, he remains an innocent man, just like OJ.

Yep. A couple of good old fashioned American pieces of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: DeadHearts] * 6
    #18824764 - 09/10/13 06:57 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

At least you're not bitter about it.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: DeadHearts] * 2
    #18824769 - 09/10/13 06:57 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

The only difference is oj Simpson is paying for his crimes now in prison but George Zimmerman is out and free.

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #18824786 - 09/10/13 07:00 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Well if he is this criminal master mind some of you think he is.  surely he will fuck up again and get his :cookiemonster:

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #18825043 - 09/10/13 07:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
George Zimmerman attempted to illegally detain trayvon Martin by grabbing into his hoodie thus throwing trayvon into survival mode making him defend himself from the initial aggressor which is George Zimmerman. And now he is threatening his wife and father in law with a pistol. It's only a matter of time before he snaps again.

The difference between what you said and what Zimmerman said, is that Zimmerman has evidence to support his story, you don't.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #18825050 - 09/10/13 08:01 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
The jury obviously didn't believe your little fictional tale, and they're the only ones that matter.

Not according to at least one juror. Basically there wasn't enough evidence present to convict the
fucker but we all know what went down.

#swag

If you actually knew what went down, there would be enough evidence to convict him. You don't know, you think. Would you want to send a man to prison without proof?

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
    #18825055 - 09/10/13 08:01 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
At least you're not bitter about it.

:ilold:

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #18826309 - 09/11/13 02:26 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

As the expert you are, how many citizens do you know that have shot and killed a child, threatened their wife with a gun, physically threatened their ex to the point that a restraining order was issued and allegedly beaten a cop, have really been innocent every single time?

I know you are a defense Attorney. O'Mara has no comment...

Just asking.

Or does his father, a former Florida Supreme Court Judge, have something to do with his innocence.

You're the expert...

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleBretdaniel
Heavy Vibes

Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: Rose]
    #18826351 - 09/11/13 02:48 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

What a horrible thread. m glad you bought the force fed innocent teen story.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18826425 - 09/11/13 03:47 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
As the expert you are, how many citizens do you know that have shot and killed a child, threatened their wife with a gun, physically threatened their ex to the point that a restraining order was issued and allegedly beaten a cop, have really been innocent every single time?

Just asking.

Or does his father, a former Florida Supreme Court Judge, have something to do with his innocence.

You're the expert...

1. You don't know he threatened his wife with a gun.  The cops found no reason to charge him.  The only person who claims he threatened his wife with a gun has pled guilty to perjury.

2. Restraining orders are issued based on thin air all of the time.  Last month, my aunt got a restraining order against my cousin because she didn't like my cousin using her shower in a house they own together. 

3.  If he beat a cop, where is the cop's testimony?

I know many people who have been accused of many things that they didn't do.  You seem to think that if enough people point a finger at someone, it must make them guilty.  The reality is that certain people attract those kinds of accusations whether or not they're guilty of them.

This boils down to the same shit it was from day one:  I support the notion of innocence until proven guilty.  You are more prone to believe that when a child is killed, someone must be guilty.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #18826594 - 09/11/13 05:40 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
Not even having a gun pulled on you for having Skittles? I struggle to believe you can't think of any other way.

I am sure his wife is UFC trained as well.

And his ex, who got a restraining order for him being violent.

And the cop he fought.

He walked because of the Fla law... but the pattern of Zimmerman's violence, and now gun violence is rather compelling, even if it is not conclusive.

No-one pulled a gun over Skittles.

He walked because defending yourself is still legal in this country.

How can inconclusive evidence be compelling? The cops in this latest incident have stated there was no gun

Quote:

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #18826600 - 09/11/13 05:43 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
George Zimmerman attempted to illegally detain trayvon Martin by grabbing into his hoodie thus throwing trayvon into survival mode making him defend himself from the initial aggressor which is George Zimmerman. And now he is threatening his wife and father in law with a pistol. It's only a matter of time before he snaps again.

The difference between what you said and what Zimmerman said, is that Zimmerman has evidence to support his story, you don't pulled yours from your ass.

Fixed that for you.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #18826819 - 09/11/13 08:07 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Was so glad to see this thread on Page 1 of the Pub this morning :awebig:

love seeing that people out there are still being ignoramuses

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: memes]
    #18826830 - 09/11/13 08:09 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

If seeing people act like idiots makes you happy, you're in for a very happy life.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #18826835 - 09/11/13 08:10 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
you're in for a very happy life.

You know it!  Not only that, but idiots aren't the only thing that makes me happy.

I'm :blessed:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #18827835 - 09/11/13 01:35 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Cervantes said:

Just asking.

You're the expert...

1. You don't know he threatened his wife with a gun.  The cops found no reason to charge him.  The only person who claims he threatened his wife with a gun has pled guilty to perjury.

2. Restraining orders are issued based on thin air all of the time.  Last month, my aunt got a restraining order against my cousin because she didn't like my cousin using her shower in a house they own together. 

3.  If he beat a cop, where is the cop's testimony?

I know many people who have been accused of many things that they didn't do.  You seem to think that if enough people point a finger at someone, it must make them guilty.  The reality is that certain people attract those kinds of accusations whether or not they're guilty of them.

This boils down to the same shit it was from day one:  I support the notion of innocence until proven guilty.  You are more prone to believe that when a child is killed, someone must be guilty.

But you didn't answer my question.

How many people do you know who have been accused of violence of threats of violence as many times as George Zimmerman are innocent every time?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18828057 - 09/11/13 02:32 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

A few, why?  Anecdotal evidence doesn't have much probative value, anyway.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
    #18828115 - 09/11/13 02:44 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Did you guys see that his lawyer quit?

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trayvon Martin-- RIP [Re: SARAtonin] * 3
    #18828151 - 09/11/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Of course he did.  The case is over.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #18828343 - 09/11/13 03:27 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Of course he did.  The case is over.

Yep.  that lawyer is going to go out and make fucking BANK now representing celebrities and megamillionaires who kill their significant others.  "Shit, i done killed my wife.  quick, get me zimmerman's lawyer"

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom