Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Next > | Last >
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #16004605 - 03/27/12 04:52 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

He also replied, "Okay." when told he didn't need to do that.

Words do have meaning. "Okay" does not suggest ignorance to a suggestion it suggests compliance.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #16004608 - 03/27/12 04:53 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

My racist paranoid fantasy involves sex with hungry Pandas. And Zimmerman is definitely a government instigator causing a media cloud to cover up the attempted repeal of Obamacare.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #16004612 - 03/27/12 04:54 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
It's not what they told him.

Thats what he fucking meant. You cant go around capturing "suspicious people". Or in this case
KILLING them.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16004617 - 03/27/12 04:55 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

If they wanted to give him a command they were capable of doing so.

They did not do so.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
    #16004620 - 03/27/12 04:56 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

psi said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
There is NO law against following someone.

I'm not sure that's 100% accurate, the stalking laws in Florida seem to be pretty open ended about what kinds of activities can qualify, as long as certain other conditions are met.

Quote:

(2)  Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Sorry, no. Section 1 is the definitions of words used in Section 2.

As Section 2 contains the words I highlighted, stalking does not apply.

I'm not so sure of that, it says in section 1a) that the spans of time involved can be short. I'm not sure if "repeatedly" requires completely separate occasions or not. You may be right though. :shrug:

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16004634 - 03/27/12 04:59 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Lion said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:he's a grown up thug

What a fucking joke.  He's a thug because he's black and got suspended for school for having an empty weed baggy?

you should put that back into the ass you pulled it out of

I pulled it out of the miniscule amount of information that we have about Trayvon Martin's personal life.  Unless you're his biographer or psychologist or something?

There are several people still waiting for you to explain why you think he's a thug.  You said you had already stated it, but I didn't see it anywhere, and I'm not going to go back and sift through 10 pages of thread when you could clarify it easily with a few sentences.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: psi]
    #16004638 - 03/27/12 05:00 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

psi said:
I'm not so sure of that, it says in section 1a) that the spans of time involved can be short. I'm not sure if "repeatedly" requires completely separate occasions or not. You may be right though. :shrug:

I have trouble envisioning "over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose" as being construed to be a period of several minutes.

Were that the case every angry dumped partner in Florida could be nailed with a stalking charge.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
    #16004651 - 03/27/12 05:02 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
If they wanted to give him a command they were capable of doing so.

They did not do so.

This is a version of the "official reliance" defense. Basically, defendants use this defense when they broke the law after receiving what they thought to be an authoritative interpretation of the law from an official with the authority to make such an interpretation.

It doesn't apply here because the operator is not in a position to make official judgments about the law. Even if the operator had told Zimmerman to keep following Martin that would not make his conduct legal. To my knowledge, nothing a police operator says is legally binding or determinative. Please stop harping on this point because as a legal defense is means nothing to Zimmerman's case.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: psi]
    #16004655 - 03/27/12 05:03 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Zimmerman "These assholes always get away"

Operator "Are you following him?"

Zimmerman "yes"

Operator "OK we dont need you to do that"

Zimmerman followed Martin based on some kind of personal vengeance with no proof of anything
and killed someone because of it. He instigated everything. He may have been attacked but
he was attacked by a kid who he should have been able to handle until atleast police got
there. Instead he shot him dead.

Cased closed. Dude is so guilty its not even funny.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: SlashOZ]
    #16004663 - 03/27/12 05:05 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

To my knowledge, nothing a police operator says is legally binding or determinative.

Yup.

Quote:

Please stop harping on this point because as a legal defense is means nothing to Zimmerman's case.

Nope. As long as people continue to make a claim that is at best wrong, or as is clearly happening, an easily verifiable lie, I'll keep pointing it out.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16004668 - 03/27/12 05:07 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Case not closed.

Zimmerman will most likely not even be tried as his actions were in compliance with the SYG law.

--------------------

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#16004676 - 03/27/12 05:08 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

I see a lot of people saying Zimmerman racially profiled the kid. If he's captain of the neighborhood watch do you not think he would be quite familiar with his neighbors and therefore be able to spot someone who's not a regular in the area? Wouldn't that alone be suspicious, especially at evening, in the rain?

At any rate all the arguing and shit isn't going to solve anything. That's what we've got a judicial system for. I'm sure more evidence will surface as time progresses.

Assuming that he wasn't acting unlawfully I do applaud the guy for trying to take care of matters on his own. People rely too heavily on the police. The more power we give law enforcement and government officials the more freedoms we lose.

In my state, where we don't enjoy such nice stand your ground laws as FL:
Quote:

The use of deadly force is justifiable under this section if the defendant believes that such force is
necessary to protect the defendant against death, serious physical injury, kidnapping or sexual
intercourse compelled by force or threat.

There are no exceptions based on size/race/gender/sexuality of the assailant or what they're attacking you with.

It's already been ruled that the police are not responsible for your safety. Police respond to incidents, not prevent them. People need to take responsibility for their own safety.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
    #16004678 - 03/27/12 05:08 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

To my knowledge, nothing a police operator says is legally binding or determinative.

Yup.

Quote:

Please stop harping on this point because as a legal defense is means nothing to Zimmerman's case.

Nope.

Why would you bother to keep bringing up a point that has no relevance to the outcome of this case? Official reliance, as you suggest, is not applicable in this case for the reasons I've given and you've admitted to. Why do you insist on making a bad argument that you agree is precluded from being relevant?

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

InvisibleDeadHearts

#16004683 - 03/27/12 05:09 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Case not closed.

Zimmerman will most likely not even be tried as his actions were in compliance with the SYG law.

No shit and thats wrong.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Lion]
    #16004685 - 03/27/12 05:09 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Lion said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Lion said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:he's a grown up thug

What a fucking joke.  He's a thug because he's black and got suspended for school for having an empty weed baggy?

you should put that back into the ass you pulled it out of

I pulled it out of the miniscule amount of information that we have about Trayvon Martin's personal life.  Unless you're his biographer or psychologist or something?

There are several people still waiting for you to explain why you think he's a thug.  You said you had already stated it, but I didn't see it anywhere, and I'm not going to go back and sift through 10 pages of thread when you could clarify it easily with a few sentences.

I think he may be referring to this post:

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
CBS, MSNBC and FOX all say for pot

US NEWS says there were 3 suspensions, most recent for pot but it seems he
wasnt as sweet and innocent as we're led to believe

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/26/10872124-trayvon-martin-was-suspended-three-times-from-school

Quote:

In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker, according to a school report obtained by the Herald. A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”
Advertise | AdChoices

Ben Crump, an attorney for Martin’s parents, told the Herald they had never heard about the bag of jewelry.

don't believe everything the lamestream media says, that's clearly a biased piece of information.

of course it's biased because it paints a picture of trayvon hat's
accurate, a thief, vandal, drug user, not the role model student a
couple of teachers are making him out to be. he's not the sweet innocent
little boy that we keep seeing in the pictures, he's a thug, a criminal in
the making, working on that downward spiral. the angry, violent black youth
that's more than capable of lashing out at someone that looked at him wrong

why not show us what the suspensions were really for

InvisibleDeadHearts

#16004691 - 03/27/12 05:11 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Humanity is so ugly in this thread.

Our species should be destroyed :lol:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: SlashOZ]
    #16004695 - 03/27/12 05:11 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Yup.

Quote:

Nope.

Why would you bother to keep bringing up a point that has no relevance to the outcome of this case? Official reliance, as you suggest, is not applicable in this case for the reasons I've given and you've admitted to. Why do you insist on making a bad argument that you agree is precluded from being relevant?

I haven't agreed it is legally relevant as I am not qualified to do so.

I'll keep bringing it up for the reasons in my edit of my previous post.

It is wrong, or a lie. In either case I will correct it each and every time I see it occur.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#16004699 - 03/27/12 05:12 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Case not closed.

No shit and thats wrong.

There's nothing wrong about it. One should not have to flee from someone wishing to do harm.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

#16004714 - 03/27/12 05:16 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Case not closed.

No shit and thats wrong.

There's nothing wrong about it. One should not have to flee from someone wishing to do harm.

Wheres the fucking proof that Martin was trying to do harm??

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #16004723 - 03/27/12 05:17 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/What-happened-the-night-of-Trayvon-Martin-s-death/-/1637132/9652138/-/pygj16z/-/index.html

There is a better timeline. I had to look a long time before I found one that was sourced.

So things kinda depend on Trayvon's phone records. It seems there is reason to believe he was on the phone with his GF for some of the missing time since his family has little to gain by lying about his phone log, if it will be refuted later as false.

Still, according to this timeline, Zimmerman's call ends sometime during 7:14 (was it 7:14:01 or 7:14:59?)

The first 911 call reporting the scuffle comes in at 7:16:11.

That is 1-2 minutes of dead air if you choose not to believe Trayvon's GF.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds