Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

Trip Report: Black Out
    #1598038 - 06/01/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Man fuck tobacco! Last night, while coming down from a trip, I had my first nicotine rush. We wanted to smoke a Palm Wrap blunt, but didn't want to use a lot of weed, so we mixed it with some rolling tobacco.

We were outside under the deck, and after we finished the blunt, I felt like I was getting sick. I wanted to get inside and lie down quick. Luckily I got up the deck stairs ok, but when I was walking through the kitchen I started feeling really weird. I turned where the hallway would be, and flipped the light switch on. I still couldn't see a damned thing. I was standing there wandering what the fuck was going on, and I started mumbling to my bro "I'm blind, I can not fucking see anything, everything is still dark" My bro was like "what dood? your blocking the hall keep going." He then nudged me slightly, and that started it all off. I lost all my balance there, and started bumping against both walls. My bro thought I was just doing a Fear & Lothing impression or sumpthin, and just stood there wandering what the fuck I was doing.

Then I had the most lifeless fall, and smacked the fucking floor HARD. Nose first. I instantly perked up instantly, I could see again. My bro came running over to me, and had thought I just died or sumpthin. He helped me up, helped me to my bed, and he put a cold water bottle on my face. After about 5 minutes I had fully recovered, only to find my knuckes fucking tore to hell, a jammed pinky, and the worst carpet burn on my knee. And my nose hurt really bad, I am surprised it did not break, or even bleed. I am lucky my head didn't smack against a door knob, or this dresser in the hall. My head was pretty close to hitting it too. That would have done some damage, probaly sent me to the damn hospital.

What really pisses me off, is the gov't feeds us this bullshit about Marijuana being bad, Marijuana impures your judgement, 1/4 of wreckless drivers are under the influnce of Marijuana. WTF you assholes, you are not looking out for our safety, fuck what if someone got their first nicotine rush behind the wheel going 60mph on the highway? Atleast if your smoking pot, you will relize you need to slow down, stop smoking, and maybe pull over and let it pass. If marijuana were legal we wouldn't have been worrying about how much weed we were using, then that shit wouldn't have happend. I am still pretty banged up today, I am even having troubles using a lighter to spark a bowl with my jammed fingers!

Tobacco, not as harmless as we all thought.

*EDIT* Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I just thought I would get more respectful replies here, and a tip for people who are tripping, or coming down not to fucking smoke tobacco. That was the fucking most wicked experiance ever, I seriously thought I was blind for a minute.

Edited by geokills (06/01/03 04:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: Black Out [Re: TrAnCyNuGz]
    #1598313 - 06/01/03 01:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Um, are you sure it wasn't the weed?
How do you know for sure?

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: Black Out [Re: Brugman]
    #1598314 - 06/01/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I say this because I've NEVER, ever heard of anyone blacking out from tobacco, but I have heard of it happening from weed.

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
    #1598477 - 06/01/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ive seen someone pass out from mixing shrooms, weed, and copenhagen, and a line of snuff (nasal tobacco). he started getting all weird and said he was cold....we piled blankets on him.....long story short he barfed all over the blankets and didnt feel great for a few days afterwards i hear.

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

#1598556 - 06/01/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

From what my bro told me, I am pretty sure it was the tobacco. He was at this club where you smoked some sorta tobacco out of a hooka. Well, he wandered off to the bathroom, and when he opened the door, the next thing he knew he was waking up on the floor. He says it could have only been a few seconds he was knocked out on the floor. And let me just get it out in the open, he was not drinking, and had VERY little ganja to smoke that night.

He told me when I was puffin on the palm wrap to slow down, and stop taking huge puffs. If I get to much nicotine I will start feelin sick. Thats exactly what happend, and I have never got sick off smoking to much weed, and I have smoked a LOT of dank :smirk:

If it wasn't the tobacco, it was lack of oxygen to the brain. Which I am sure could happen on weed, but people smoke blunts all the time, yah? The only thing I can think of was the tobacco and the nicotine rush I had. I have never even gotten light headed off tobacco before this, but I RARELY smoke the dirt... 

Edited by TrAnCyNuGz (06/01/03 03:19 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Black Out [Re: TrAnCyNuGz]
    #1598612 - 06/01/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

tobacco is a hardcore drug :wink:

did you know the tobacco we smoke in modern times is like NOTHING compared to the potency of old-school tobacco that the natives used to smoke - apparently tobacco IS a hallucinogen, according to my anthropology teacher, and it used to be very powerful, but whitey has reduced the potency steadily over the years to arrive at the mild "trip" we get today from the stuff.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Black Out [Re: Strumpling]
    #1598803 - 06/01/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like you got a light headed. Ive seen 2 of my friends pass out and drop the floor only to get up a few seconds later.

One time we had all dosed and we where sitting around my friends table and we smoked a quite a few bowls in a row. This girl got up to get somthing to the drink. She stood up, stood for second and then just hit the floor.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: Black Out [Re: baraka]
    #1599316 - 06/01/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty sure it was the weed. My buddy did exactly the same thing you described it perfectly only we had a pure weed joint.

I've heard of people "going blind" first then "blacking out" from the weed on shrooms many times.

Although tobacco does give an insane head rush.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: Black Out [Re: TrAnCyNuGz]
    #1599476 - 06/01/03 08:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

lol one time my friend and I put our cigarettes up to the bowl of a bong and toked huge half-a-cigarette bong-hits..... it was fucking terrible lol we both turned all red and started sweating heh

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineNoMo
journeyman
Re: Trip Report: Black Out [Re: Strumpling]
    #1601013 - 06/02/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ive tooken HUGGEE bong hits off a ciggarette..but somehow i handle it..i actually enjoy it every few months when im out of weed and shrooms..givesme a hella rush for liek 40 seconds

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: Trip Report: Black Out [Re: NoMo]
    #1608045 - 06/04/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My buddy said I couldn't smoke a whole smoke in a bong in less then 45 secconds. I proved him wrong, made 10 bux, and didn't feel sick at all.
I can smoke a good 30 smokes in a row without getting sick of them either. Nicotine is just like a drug, it becomes less potent and mind blowing every time it happens.
But blacking out, from nicotine??? Never heard of it before... It must've been the blunt, but I'm not sure about that either. The only time I passed out was the first time I got hammered, and then drank enough to get hammered again.

I don't know what you guys are talkin about though, never passed out (without getting alcohol poisoning), or never seen anyone pass out, so I can't get a really good image of what happened.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom