Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
New Hampshire Shroom Sales Bust
    #1596332 - 05/31/03 03:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Two men charged
after Salem drug raid
By JANINE E. GILBERTSON (Union Leader reporter Mark Hayward contributed to this report
Union Leader Correspondent
The Union Learder-Manchester, New Hampshire Sunday, May 30, 2003

SALEM ? Two men were arrested yesterday morning in Manchester on marijuana trafficking charges, and one faces an additional charge of selling 10 pounds of hallucinogenic mushrooms.
The arrest took place at 1295 N. Union St., and involved members of local, state and federal law enforcement, according to Tim Pettigrew, public information officer for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Salem police charged Matthew Lolicata, 26, of 1295 N. Union St., Manchester, with the sale of psilocybin mushrooms. The mushrooms sell for $100 to $120 an ounce, according to the DEA, making the transaction related to yesterday?s arrest worth about $16,000.
?He is not a street level dealer,? said Salem Police Detective Bill Ganley. ?We believe there will be other arrests in this case, most from Manchester.?
Ganley said Lolicata had been under investigation by Salem police, Manchester police, the DEA and the High Intensity Drug Trafficing Area Task Force for the past four months.
Lolicata and Eric Oldmixon, who was also arrested at the Union Street address, each face a marijuana trafficking charge. Both were charged with conspiracy to possess more than five pounds of marijuana with intent to sell, said Jane Young, senior assistant attorney general for New Hampshire.
Young said Oldmixon faces a maximum penalty of 10 to 20 years in prison. Lolicata?s potential prison term could be twice as high because he has a prior drug conviction out of Manchester District Court, Young said.
Touted for the natural high they provide, psilocybin mushrooms are hallucinogens that are part of the rave club scene, according to the DEA Web site. Users have reported a crossing of senses, allowing them to see sounds and hear colors, the DEA said.
But the drugs bring about nausea, vomiting, muscle weakness and relaxation, which means little energy for dancing at rave clubs, the DEA said.
Oldmixon is expected to be arraigned at Manchester District Court this morning. Authorities said Lolicata would be arraigned in Salem and Manchester but were uncertain of the dates.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mj

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: New Hampshire Shroom Sales Bust [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1596336 - 05/31/03 03:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

What I see here is pure greed. Over the past twnety years, most people I have met who had sold cubies dried charge 500 to 700 a dried pound for their shrooms. That is nowhere near $16,000 dollars. This boy was greedy at the most.

It appears he sold them to the narcs at street sale price of $100 per ounce .
Anyone knows in quatrity that price would have been reduced greatly for quantity.

Greed.

mj

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1596447 - 05/31/03 04:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The DEA is so fucking stupid. If they're gonna deal in nothing but drugs they should atleast get their facts strait damn it. I sware, I'm better equip to take down the entire black market alone than all those fucks put together :mad:

Edited by DailyPot (05/31/03 04:18 PM)

Anonymous

#1596469 - 05/31/03 04:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

25 bucks a quarter does not seem outrageous to me.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: New Hampshire Shroom Sales Bust [Re: ]
    #1596706 - 05/31/03 06:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah in Seattle one dose of liberty caps is five dollars with thirty hits in a dried ounce.

It takes one fesh ounce or three to five dried grams of cubies for the same high.

Even the cyans get four or to ten or more or more off on a fresh ounce and that is about 20 to 30 dollars for a bag of those in the city.

very potent and worth. Cube dealers are big rip offs inmy mind at ten a gram or more and especially when it takes an 8th or more to get a good high.

Just my own personal opinion.
mmj

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: New Hampshire Shroom Sales Bust *DELETED* [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1596741 - 05/31/03 07:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: New Hampshire Shroom Sales Bust [Re: poke smot!]
    #1596766 - 05/31/03 07:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tabloids are great when they just copypaste what the DEA says. I would strongly disagree that a large number of mushroom users are in the rave scene. Sounds like a mixup with MDMA.

But then, in a sloppy transition, they say that mushrooms "cause" those symptoms. Notice, the occurence of side-effects is never stated, as if we are to assume that the side effects will be experienced by anyone taking the drug.

And because of that, they quip, the drug isn't good for the rave scene. Haha, the DEA discredited their own statement it seems. 

Quote:

The DEA is so fucking stupid.

:wink:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: New Hampshire Shroom Sales Bust [Re: DailyPot]
    #1596937 - 05/31/03 09:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

100-120 an ounce is actually kinda low in this area.  Id never need to purchase cubes :smile: but they are sold at around 20-30 an eighth in this area and about 150 for an ounce. 

As of lately seams like everyone has the mushroom chocolates and they go for 20-30 a pop and i supect there is no more then 2-2.5 grams of cubes in each. 

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience