Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: Shpongle1]
    #16153033 - 04/28/12 09:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
But I hope he succeeds man cause I can't afford many more of these $20 LSA tabs man!  :tongue:

Be happy your only paying $20 for high quality LSA, cause he knows that real cid is sold for at least $70 a hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefxtrademark
Stranger
    #16154190 - 04/29/12 03:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
I wager he'd get himself questioned before he even obtained half of what he would need to proceed even if he was capable of the synth, and crack under the pressure and spill the beans and his lunch all of the po-leece station floor.  But I hope he succeeds man cause I can't afford many more of these $20 LSA tabs man!  :tongue:

No i wont, i wont be getting caught.
I'm going to space out the time frame of when i buy the compounds and synth the precursors myself ill get whatever is necessary to synthesize LSD, and setup the lab in a secluded area.
I'll start buying the compounds this week, and eventually when 2nd semester is over, i should have all of it.

I've just started the "Intro to chemistry this semester" and will be doing "Chemistry 2" for my 2nd semester which will cover a lot of organic chemistry, plus i have no social life, so the 3 months break i get in between semesters i'll religiously spend reading john mcmurrys organic chem 8th ed many times over and memorize the book.

Top that up with the memory enhancers and i should be ready to synthesize real LSD, not that i have a choice, its either this, or no more university since i cant afford it.....but ill also try to synth some MDMA or crystal meth if i can't do LSD, but prefer to do LSD, since i'd also like to try some of it for myself.

Don't worry ill succeed, ive got this, i just need you guys and the TOR folk to bankroll my tuition and leave me good feedback on TORs marketplace in exchange for high end LSD.

Im willing to go as low as $20 for 100mcgs of LSD.
But as another user said if anyone can afford to buy it in bulk i'm willing to go as low as 1g for $40k flat out which would be ideal if anyone is prepared to bankroll that and then just distribute that yourself for whatever price, and i'll just make more.

Yes im on TOR and cracked wifi, so TPTB wont trace me back.

Offlinefxtrademark
Stranger
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: The Influence]
    #16154216 - 04/29/12 03:52 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
Wow really? Cause you mention William Pickard in one of your previous posts, if you knew anything about the man he was producing massive amounts of LSD all the way until he got caught in 2000. You didn't even know that but yet you claim to know the market. You think he was the only person producing LSD? Really guy your either a really good troll or suffer from moderate :tard:ion

His situation was different from mine though, and he was also selfless and believed in the hippy mantra.
I know about it, and read as much as whats available about him.
He also had a partner, a lot more money to use for labs and was a veteran chemist, and was manufacturing LSD in a missile silo, i wont have access to those luxuries and dont have that kind of experience, to charge that little he did, but i'll be liberal with it and ill think about, doing hoffmans original 325mcg dose for $20 since LSD seems like it has helped more people, and TPTB like the DEA, government, UN piss me the hell of.

He accounted for 95% of the worlds LSD supply, but it was probably far more, i suspect the rest of the chemists who made this, don't anymore, because most get caught, and even if they do, you're buying highly diluted LSD or just RC's.

There was a university student who was busted for LSD because he was extremely sloppy, and sold the LSD and ran it in a very un professional juvenile way, you can't treat something like this very lightly, you need to have the utmost respect, discipline and care, most of the people who make LSD, don't meet those requirements most of the time, which is why they get caught.
I'll be making sure to take every precaution, in making LSD, that i'll make the DEA believe in Ghosts.

Im thankful TOR is around, at least now we can make some head way, in selling and distributing it.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/LSD-stockpile-lands-UH-freshman-in-jail-1800089.php

Edited by fxtrademark (04/29/12 04:19 AM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: fxtrademark]
    #16154246 - 04/29/12 04:19 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You're an idiot & a greedy piece of shit, end of story. You're not gonna be successful, and even if you are, everyone in the LSD trade will laugh their asses off at you for your prices before force feeding you 100mgs....thats milligrams, not micrograms, of your own product.

--------------------

Offlinefxtrademark
Stranger
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16154251 - 04/29/12 04:23 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
You're an idiot & a greedy piece of shit, end of story. You're not gonna be successful, and even if you are, everyone in the LSD trade will laugh their asses off at you for your prices before force feeding you 100mgs....thats milligrams, not micrograms, of your own product.

Im not forcing you to buy it, on the contrary, enjoy your RC's and LSA, ignorance truly is bliss.

Edited by fxtrademark (04/29/12 04:23 AM)

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

#16154257 - 04/29/12 04:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fxtrademark said:
Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
I wager he'd get himself questioned before he even obtained half of what he would need to proceed even if he was capable of the synth, and crack under the pressure and spill the beans and his lunch all of the po-leece station floor.  But I hope he succeeds man cause I can't afford many more of these $20 LSA tabs man!  :tongue:

I'm going to space out the time frame of when i buy the compounds and synth the precursors myself ill get whatever is necessary to synthesize LSD, and setup the lab in a secluded area.
I'll start buying the compounds this week, and eventually when 2nd semester is over, i should have all of it.

I've just started the "Intro to chemistry this semester" and will be doing "Chemistry 2" for my 2nd semester which will cover a lot of organic chemistry, plus i have no social life, so the 3 months break i get in between semesters i'll religiously spend reading john mcmurrys organic chem 8th ed many times over and memorize the book.

Top that up with the memory enhancers and i should be ready to synthesize real LSD, not that i have a choice, its either this, or no more university since i cant afford it.....but ill also try to synth some MDMA or crystal meth if i can't do LSD, but prefer to do LSD, since i'd also like to try some of it for myself.

Don't worry ill succeed, ive got this, i just need you guys and the TOR folk to bankroll my tuition and leave me good feedback on TORs marketplace in exchange for high end LSD.

But as another user said if anyone can afford to buy it in bulk i'm willing to go as low as 1g for $40k flat out which would be ideal if anyone is prepared to bankroll that and then just distribute that yourself for whatever price, and i'll just make more.

You are a greedy piece of shit if you think you can charge 40k for a gurr.
You are also a dumbass for posting about all this on a public message board if you do actually plan to go through with this.

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Offlinefxtrademark
Stranger
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16154264 - 04/29/12 04:33 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LySergic D said:
Quote:

fxtrademark said:
Quote:

Shpongle1 said:

You are a greedy piece of shit if you think you can charge 40k for a gurr.
You are also a dumbass for posting about all this on a public message board if you do actually plan to go through with this.

Not even close, it's always good to do some reflection and discussion before doing something like this, it's a must to have different insight and perspectives.
Don't be so close minded.
And nope, you're already paying much more for your fake LSD.
Your logic = i can pay less for something fake = good

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: fxtrademark] * 2
    #16154269 - 04/29/12 04:37 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You don't know what you're talking about dude. You know nothing of LSD; you got burned buying suit on the internet & you're upset, rightfully so. That doesn't make you an expert on the LSD scene; far from it in fact. Rather than humble yourself & learn, you come in here on a high horse spouting off misinfo?

Get the fuck out out of our community & troll elsewhere dude.

--------------------

Invisible420Experience
GC#3
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Searching the Rabbit Hole...
    #16154433 - 04/29/12 07:22 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fxtrademark said:
Quote:

The Influence said:
Wow really? Cause you mention William Pickard in one of your previous posts, if you knew anything about the man he was producing massive amounts of LSD all the way until he got caught in 2000. You didn't even know that but yet you claim to know the market. You think he was the only person producing LSD? Really guy your either a really good troll or suffer from moderate :tard:ion

His situation was different from mine though, and he was also selfless and believed in the hippy mantra.
I know about it, and read as much as whats available about him.
He also had a partner, a lot more money to use for labs and was a veteran chemist, and was manufacturing LSD in a missile silo, i wont have access to those luxuries and dont have that kind of experience, to charge that little he did, but i'll be liberal with it and ill think about, doing hoffmans original 325mcg dose for $20 since LSD seems like it has helped more people, and TPTB like the DEA, government, UN piss me the hell of.

He accounted for 95% of the worlds LSD supply, but it was probably far more, i suspect the rest of the chemists who made this, don't anymore, because most get caught, and even if they do, you're buying highly diluted LSD or just RC's.

There was a university student who was busted for LSD because he was extremely sloppy, and sold the LSD and ran it in a very un professional juvenile way, you can't treat something like this very lightly, you need to have the utmost respect, discipline and care, most of the people who make LSD, don't meet those requirements most of the time, which is why they get caught.
I'll be making sure to take every precaution, in making LSD, that i'll make the DEA believe in Ghosts.

Im thankful TOR is around, at least now we can make some head way, in selling and distributing it.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/LSD-stockpile-lands-UH-freshman-in-jail-1800089.php

You clearly don't know too much about Sandoz acid...  The first dose that Hofmann ever took was prepared by himself, not Sandoz specifically, at 250ug (not 325ug).  After Sandoz began marketing Delysid, it wasn't dosed, it was distributed as liquid solution vials at a standard dilution.

Just because you're asking those prices, doesn't mean anyone is interested in paying them (simple supply and demand).  Most people with any brain in their head and an interest in LSD have a much cheaper connection than anything you're offering, therefore your demand would be very limited at best...  Best of luck on your endeavors, I hope that you enjoy the inside of prison cells (spacing out over 4 months is hardly spacing as far as most law enforcement agencies whose operations may go on for years as mere surveillance).

I would suggest that you do some more reading (and not just introductory freshman chemistry and introductory organic chemistry, further, some of these topics can't be learned from a book and only from experience) before you further humiliate yourself, or stop trolling cause most people are just reading this for their next laugh of the day.  Especially when some of the people that have responded are much more experienced with chemistry/LSD than you seem to be...
:peace:

--------------------
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem. ~Jerry Garcia

I am a catepillar surfing on smoke through Shpongleland...

Edited by 420Experience (04/29/12 11:59 AM)

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: 420Experience]
    #16154494 - 04/29/12 07:55 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Haha this thread got so fucking ridiculous, it's hilarious.  There really is no sense in even trying to explain shit to that kid.

I love the part about leave the LSD lab setup and just walk away.  Leave them tons of evidence to find and get fancy with and establish leads and shit, and alert them to the fact that someone relatively nearby just synthed up some LSD.  Good shit dude haha.

I also love the "Well, maybe if I can't make LSD I'll just make meth."  :laugh2:  Yeah dude, PLAN ON THAT.  Meth is one of the only drugs I don't support even the idea of, so for me to encourage you to go that route is really saying something.  It just sounds like a much better fit for you.

I also love the part about making a gram or more of LSD, then trying to sell it all off by individual $20 hits.  This shit is epic haha.  Just as an FYI, there's TONS of people, probably the great majority of users, who get acid for less than $20 a hit.  I've never heard of anyone paying over $10.  And yes it was acid dumby.  If it's so easy even YOU can make it, then obviously you can grasp the concept that there must be a shit load of acid out there right?  Let me know how many years it takes you to sell off 10,000+ hits of crappy amateur LSD.  (That's me pretending I think the end result would contain even trace amounts of L.)  Haha something's off about this fella...

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

InvisibleLySergic D
Male User Gallery

#16154506 - 04/29/12 07:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:
Also this,
:lmafo:

Not even close, it's always good to do some reflection and discussion before doing something like this, it's a must to have different insight and perspectives.
Don't be so close minded. And nope, you're already paying much more for your fake LSD.
Your logic = i can pay less for something fake = good

--------------------

Rock you baby to and fro

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16154664 - 04/29/12 09:03 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Such an obvious troll, I can't believe anybody is falling for it. He knows too much to know so little.  Cripes, he made an account just for this thread!  Come on people, don't be so gullible.

:maximumtrolling:

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: carnage11]
    #16154690 - 04/29/12 09:11 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The act of "trolling" is so fucking retarded and loser-ish that it literally flies beneath my radar..  It's like my brain does not comprehend the idea of someone doing something so lame.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
    #16154711 - 04/29/12 09:25 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Amen to that. I always assume they're not smart and not trolling. But OP must be a true troll:strokebeard:

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
    #16154773 - 04/29/12 09:54 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
The act of "trolling" is so fucking retarded and loser-ish that it literally flies beneath my radar..  It's like my brain does not comprehend the idea of someone doing something so lame.

I don't understand it either. :shrug:

But apparently it happens quite a bit on the internet.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #16154776 - 04/29/12 09:54 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

420Experience said:
After Sandoz began marketing Delsyd

Delysid*

Invisible420Experience
GC#3
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Searching the Rabbit Hole...
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: s240779]
    #16155131 - 04/29/12 12:01 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

superhigh said:
Quote:

420Experience said:
After Sandoz began marketing Delsyd

Delysid*

Good catch, thanks man!  It has been corrected.  I should have taken the time to proofread the post, but I didn't - stupid mistakes :shrug:
:peace:

--------------------
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem. ~Jerry Garcia

I am a catepillar surfing on smoke through Shpongleland...

OfflineMushyMatt
LSD-25
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under a Mushroom
    #16155162 - 04/29/12 12:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This guy is making lsd just for the money. I personally would never want to try any of that L. Where is the love being put into the molecule?

I hope this guy makes some, then he eats some of his own, just to find out gets erogot poisioning.

Karma is a bitch.

--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

InvisibleLySergic D
Male User Gallery

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: MushyMatt]
    #16155175 - 04/29/12 12:16 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Even if that dude was to manufacture LSD, who the hell would pay 40k for a gurr? :facepalm3:

--------------------

Rock you baby to and fro

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: MushyMatt]
    #16155182 - 04/29/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Memorizing an organic chemistry textbook isn't going to help you at all. Trust me, that's retarded. I strongly doubt Hoffman memorized anything. He was actually smart.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds