Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetrishraymond
Stranger
Female
Loc: PNW
Delete?
    #15899811 - 03/04/12 04:08 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

How can I delete my account?

--------------------

Everything I post is a lie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Delete? [Re: trishraymond] * 1
    #15899843 - 03/04/12 04:16 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

pics of tits

:hehehe:

--------------------
★★

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Delete? [Re: trishraymond]
    #15899950 - 03/04/12 04:48 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

trishraymond said:
How can I delete my account?

From the forum rules:

Shroomery Forums Rules
Registration for the Shroomery Message Board is fast, free and easy. Everyone is invited to read and participate. To post a message you must register, and in so doing you agree to the following terms:

You must be at least 18 years of age to browse this site and participate on the board. People who are known to be under this age will be banned from the server.

Accounts cannot be canceled and posts cannot be mass-deleted. Although you may edit your profile and your posts at any time, the only way to permanently end your relationship with this site is to abandon your username.

You will be asked to select an email address for registration confirmation. Please ensure it is correct. Your email will not be shared with any other company or organization. It will be used only by the Shroomery to contact you (eg. if you request a new password).

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any messages, and are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to delete or edit messages for any reason. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Shroomery and all its agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). You retain the copyright to your posts, but agree that we can reproduce them in perpetuity and share them on your behalf under the Creative Commons (Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike) license.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is illegal, knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You may not post copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or have rights to reproduce it. Any attempts to buy or sell controlled substances are strictly prohibited, and will cause your account to be banned.

Under specific circumstances such as a legal subpoena, we reserve the right to reveal any information about your identity we have collected. Please read and understand our privacy policy before you post!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Delete? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #15901371 - 03/04/12 10:07 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

damn

--------------------
★★

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
Re: Delete? [Re: the human abstract]
    #15901419 - 03/04/12 10:18 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

no one ever seems to read the rules or the terms and agreements. same as no one ever reads the fine print.

the truth hurts sometimes.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Delete? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15902240 - 03/05/12 03:17 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

It's amazing how few do read them.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#15902363 - 03/05/12 05:18 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

i know.

it's also amazing how many times i find myself saying that kind of shit all the damn time.

--------------------

Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15902480 - 03/05/12 06:35 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

I'm amazed that you're amazed.

--------------------

Invisiblelivenotonevil
    #15902483 - 03/05/12 06:39 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Amazing! 

:nothingtoadd:

--------------------
It is without question that the war on drugs is a failure. It has failed to prevent drug abuse. It has failed to keep drugs out of the hands of addicts. It has failed to stop drug overdoses. It has failed to keep drugs away from teenagers. It has failed to stop the violence associated with drug trafficking. It has failed to help drug addicts get treatment. It has failed to prevent the cultivation of marijuana and the making of illicit drugs. It has failed to halt the flow of illegal drugs into the United States.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#15902487 - 03/05/12 06:41 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

i'm usually not so amazable.

--------------------

--

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15902514 - 03/05/12 06:57 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Yet you're so amazing.

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#15902666 - 03/05/12 08:17 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

i know :yesnod:

--------------------

--

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #15904943 - 03/05/12 05:54 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

I can see not deleting posts in the cultivation forums since they could mess up info in the search engines but all the threads in the community forums could easily be dumped....

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

Re: Delete? [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #15905642 - 03/05/12 07:44 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

and i would take time out of my day to do that ... why?

--------------------

--

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Delete? [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #15905695 - 03/05/12 07:52 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I can see not deleting posts in the cultivation forums since they could mess up info in the search engines but all the threads in the community forums could easily be dumped....

It's always easy to volunteer work for OTHERS to do.

Really dude. The rules are clear.

--------------------

Offlinetrishraymond
Stranger
Female
Loc: PNW
    #15905790 - 03/05/12 08:05 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

Wait... but can't you be banned? Does that delete you?

--------------------

Everything I post is a lie

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#15905808 - 03/05/12 08:09 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

no, but it will keep you from posting or deleting any of your own posts.

--------------------

--

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#15905928 - 03/05/12 08:27 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

trishraymond said:
Wait... but can't you be banned? Does that delete you?

Does S.O.L. mean anything to you?

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #15907488 - 03/06/12 03:06 AM (12 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

trishraymond said:
Wait... but can't you be banned?

Yes.

Quote:

Does that delete you?

No.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder