Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNoFuture
RegressingForward

Loc: MA
Ego Merging?
    #1588393 - 05/29/03 10:08 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone ever experienced this?.... i was at a shroom party one time and it was weird shit. even though the words coming out of my mouth didnt make sence and this friend understood exactly what i was trying to say.... it was almost psycic and i said fuck it, im gonna try and get in this kids head... nothing happened. but than a week or so later he said to me " that was weird as hell.... i swear i felt u trying to get inside my head but i wouldnt let it happen". by that time i had forgoton about it and i never told him i was accualy trying to do that.... realy strange. any1 else ever had anything similar happen while trippin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Ego Merging? [Re: NoFuture]
    #1588427 - 05/29/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yep, happens all the time to me, well it doesnt happen, i do it, sober, weed, shrooms, its all the same high to me. Its alot easier to stumble upon this state of mind while on shrooms or weed though, the ceasation of duality, the tripper who thinks he is human wakes up inside his meaningless dream, only to pertend to forget again, and then create himself anew in th next grandest version of the greatest vision he ever held about himself.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: Ego Merging? [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1588487 - 05/29/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Ego Merging? [Re: NoFuture]
    #1588615 - 05/29/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Are you ready to take the "Let's Get Inside Swami's Head" Challenge?

So far shroomerites are 0-7 in Swami Challenges, but shroomerites lead Swami 1000-0 in excuses why they fail the challenges

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: Ego Merging? [Re: Swami]
    #1588661 - 05/29/03 12:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ok Swami.......don't think of an orange

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1588741 - 05/29/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

tell me swami, do you believe in an physic phenomena? (dispite your own experiences?)

What about remote viewing?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1588822 - 05/29/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

With the handle 'Swami', I would think you have some sort of beliefs unhindered by science.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Ego Merging? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1589051 - 05/29/03 02:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

tell me swami, do you believe in an physic phenomena?

I believe in phenomena that are called psychic, but may very well be due to factors other than ESP. I was with my ex-girlfriend when she dreamed of her daughter in a coffin and the next day her daughter died. We were on a weekend retreat a few hundred miles away.

This was an amazingly powerful experience because of the timing and emotions involved.

Now let's examine this a little more closely. What timeframe would the dream cover to be considered valid evidence? An hour, a day, a week, a month, a year? More importantly, the poor girl had been in and out of hospitals with bulemia and severe emotional disorders, was on a half-dozen powerful medications and had repeatedly cut herself in the past. She was clearly on a path of self-destruction.

Now my girlfriend felt guilty leaving the daughter alone even though the daughter was living with her boyfriend. Had my girlfriend had these thoughts of death before? Highly likely. Perhaps she just verbalized them at that time because of her concern of being separated.

So was it psychic or merely foreseeing the likely end result of an long illness?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Ego Merging? [Re: Murex]
    #1589062 - 05/29/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

With the handle 'Swami', I would think you have some sort of beliefs unhindered by science.

Nah, I just have a thing for turbans, orange robes and sandals.

Hmmm, I never saw science as a "hindrance".

--------------------

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1589073 - 05/29/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

So was it psychic or merely foreseeing the likely end result of an long illness?

A subconcious acceptance and a co-incidence.

--------------------

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: Ego Merging? [Re: Jackal]
    #1590060 - 05/29/03 05:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

While I have experienced many things may seem paranormal, it's hard to say if they are real or not. I think that most likely they are not. While many of the accounts and anecdotes seem convincing, they just don't hold up under scientific scrutiny. Even many of my own experiences that seem psychic, can always be chalked up to something more mundane. While is does seem doubtful, there is still enough anecdotal evidence to warrant more studies. I would like to see more studies done involving psychedelics and paranormal phenomena.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineNoFuture
RegressingForward

Loc: MA
Re: Ego Merging? [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #1592453 - 05/30/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yes, i agree that these things are hard to belive, but recently i met this guy that like to study drugs and their effects and he knows quite a bit about shrooms. He was telling me about reports about how effects of mushrooms on the human body arent understood completly. Supposedly mushrooms have a slight affect on human DNA having nothing to do with seratonin at all.... i dont know the specifics but if i can get ahold of the paper ill post a link. There are even theoreys that mushrooms have had a direct effect on human evolution... im not saying its completly proven and true but i find it kind of interesting.... and if ESP and all that is possible i bet shrooms are the first step....

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1592941 - 05/30/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Actually i was talking about the -avioding of the car crash preminotion?-

So thats 2 for swami?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1592945 - 05/30/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Probibly true

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Ego Merging? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1592979 - 05/30/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Actually i was talking about the -avioding of the car crash preminotion?

I have no explanation, but that doesn't mean that the blank MUST be filled in with an esoteric one.

I file that away under "Insufficient data".

What would be significant would be to find that attendance was way down at the WTC during 9/11 or that planes or trains that crashed or ships that sank had an unusual number of cancellations. That would be hard data if the researchers did NOT pick & choose, but say looked at all commerical plane crashes in the US in the last 30 years.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag