Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetededfred
Stranger
My Trip Outside...
    #1589949 - 05/29/03 07:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I plan on hiking tomorrow with a little help from our favorite little friends. From what I understand the place is rather isolated, not like camping grounds or anything. It has 10 or so vistas 2-4 miles into the hike which I hope will be nice places to chill. Got my water, fruit, TP, etc ready.

I got 2.5 gram of 9-month-olds encapsulated and ready to go. Problem is, I'm feeling rather anxious about the situation. This will be my first time alone, and my first time outside during the entirety. My friends have been saying this is a stupid idea, and I'll end up getting lost or something.

My prior experience: 1st time I had 3.3 g and it was more or less a complete mind-fuck. 2nd time was much more enjoyable on 3.2 g - had those moments of eternity and heard some voices pushing it up to a hard level 3, I guess. I was still able to have quite an enjoyable time with my friends.

So, I'm just hoping some of you can send me some positive reinforcement, recommendations, and a lot of general good vibes. Thanks...

--------------------
Everything contained in this message is made up in an attempt to make myself sound more important.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: tededfred]
    #1589982 - 05/29/03 07:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I recomend you open the capsules and pour the powder into a drink or soup. Or on your tounge and wash it back.

Somepeople's trips dont come for about two hours or they come up really slow with the capsules.

If possible bring a phone or something in case you get hurt or lost.

Offlinetededfred
Stranger
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1590004 - 05/29/03 07:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Got the cell phone, map of the place, and compass.

--------------------
Everything contained in this message is made up in an attempt to make myself sound more important.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1590055 - 05/29/03 07:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

heh I was just about to recommend that you bring a compass :smile:

That's pretty much all you need (cellphone is a good idea; I don't have one..) - it should be fun - I'd probably hike some of the way up, start tripping, lay down somewhere, roll around on the ground for several hours, and then finish my hike lol

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #1590066 - 05/29/03 07:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Every experience I've had in the wilderness was extremely, superbly awesome. Nature, IMO, is an almost sure-fire setting for a good trip. I've never been able to hike more than a couple miles on shrooms though, I just tend to want to sit and chill.

Good luck man, I hope you have a great time. And be sure and let us know how it went. Peace.

--------------------

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: chunder]
    #1590963 - 05/29/03 10:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'd recommend scoping the area beforehand too, in order to lessen the chance of getting lost or freaked out in some other way.

--------------------
huh????

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: Pala]
    #1591334 - 05/29/03 11:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Be careful...if you experiance level 5 - complete loss of visual connection with reality. You might not be able to steer yourself clear of danger.

I had a friend go into a mushroom craze luckily we were in my basement if not I'm sure he would've killed himself, if not by his own means then purely by accident.

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: Billowz]
    #1593293 - 05/30/03 03:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

With a compass, map, and cell phone handy you'll want to pull some huge missions if you're full of energy. You'll be trying to get something done, which will lead you on a good 1 hour walk through the forest looking for something, then you'll find it, or forget what you're looking for, walk back to where you started tripping only to find out you walked no more then 100m in that whole hour you were looking for something.
Fun Fun Fun....

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineQueenPsiloybin
Stranger
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1601407 - 06/02/03 02:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Your Trip outside? I live on farm with woods and rivers thats a Trip!! i like to wonder around and feal the shrooms utimate power..................

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: QueenPsiloybin]
    #1601543 - 06/02/03 03:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

well some of us live in cities where concrete, asphault, and steel make up our surroundings, so tripping out in nature with trees, dirt, grass, and animals is always very cool.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineQueenPsiloybin
Stranger
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1602868 - 06/02/03 10:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ok if you insist on me yelling at you i could but me risking my chance of getting caught is something i fortunately dont want to do. Are you in expendnetial quandering and loathing in self doubt? Or are your sypnosis twisted? i meant no harm in my coment.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: QueenPsiloybin]
    #1603488 - 06/03/03 03:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

heh what are you talking about dude? I was just expressing that many of us can't take "natural" surroundings for granted.. in fact, we have to go find them!

Feel lucky that you get to live out with grass and trees and stuff

--------------------

Offlinetededfred
Stranger
Re: My Trip Outside... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1604411 - 06/03/03 01:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well, if anyone was wondering how it went...

Amazing!!! No anxiety out there, like my other experiences. Don't really have time to go into a detailed report... Had the expected flowing patterns on trees and leaves. But the most amazing thing was the feeling of being connected with EVERYTHING, both big and small. Just an overwhelming feeling of love an appreciation for everything out there: leaves, trees, chipmunks, the deer I saw, the sky; and for everything in my thoughts: my loved ones, my blessings in this life.

After I got back to my car, I decided the weekend would be better spent back in my home town. I drove straight home 200 miles and got there unannounced. Had a strong desire just to spend some time with my parents and grandparents, that I unfortunately don't have the chance to see a lot.

Thanks to those who supplied those good vibes, I think it helped a lot as I was walking into the woods.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1613916 - 06/06/03 05:07 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

excellent :smile: I'm glad you enjoyed it man :smile: Nature is amazing isn't it? :smile:

hey so was it easy to re-find your car?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports