Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
freespores!
    #15897485 - 03/04/12 11:16 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I'm about to place my first order and decided to go with Freespores.com seeing as their cheap and have good reviews. (oh, and the fact that they are a sponsor.) I'm purchasing Cambodians with 5 syringes. Oh and the FREE syringe you get!!!! I'll post my review the second i tear into that package. My concern is freespores has delayed shipping sometimes, and ill be leaving for spring break in 2 weeks. Does anyone know if that has improved lately? Think ill get my syringes in time? Thank you to anyone that can help me out!
Peace,
Alex


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCasperJames


Registered: 01/30/12
Posts: 63
Last seen: 7 years, 7 days
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15898144 - 03/04/12 04:33 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Just got my order yesterday, Ordered them last Sunday so still less then a week. Not bad. You should certainly receive them in the 2 week time frame.


--------------------
LET MY PEOPLE GROW!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: CasperJames]
    #15898701 - 03/04/12 08:23 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CasperJames said:
Just got my order yesterday, Ordered them last Sunday so still less then a week. Not bad. You should certainly receive them in the 2 week time frame.



sweet, Just the answer i was hoping for thanx!


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 02/24/12
Posts: 7
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15903762 - 03/05/12 10:39 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I just placed my first order with freespores.com for 2 syringes of Cambodians on February 25th. I chose to use UPS for shipping because I have had bad experiences with usps. About 5 days after placing the order I saw that the status was still processing/production so I wrote them an email to inquire about what that meant. I received a response a few hours later stating that the order had actually already been shipped. I believe that was last week Thursday now. I wrote a response a couple hours later asking whether or not I would get a tracking number and I still have not received a response back. I figure it will be here this week sometime, but I happened to notice the UPS truck already passed me up today and without a tracking number I have no idea if/when it will get here.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: tmoney]
    #15904094 - 03/05/12 11:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
I just placed my first order with freespores.com for 2 syringes of Cambodians on February 25th. I chose to use UPS for shipping because I have had bad experiences with usps. About 5 days after placing the order I saw that the status was still processing/production so I wrote them an email to inquire about what that meant. I received a response a few hours later stating that the order had actually already been shipped. I believe that was last week Thursday now. I wrote a response a couple hours later asking whether or not I would get a tracking number and I still have not received a response back. I figure it will be here this week sometime, but I happened to notice the UPS truck already passed me up today and without a tracking number I have no idea if/when it will get here.



Ehh, The prices are good but that kind of stuff makes me weary to order from them. I sent them a PM and asked a question and they responded and i told them the answer to their question and never got a respond. But its only been like 2 days. I'm prolly going to wait till Wensday for a response and if none i guess ill take me business elsewhere.


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesick-puppy
learning
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/25/11
Posts: 37
Last seen: 10 years, 5 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15904516 - 03/06/12 01:19 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I got my 2 syringes a few months ago, I had a little problem paying with my card (my fault btw) and when they noticed I was having trouble completing my order THEY CALLED ME and in 3 mins. it was all straightened out.  They shipped my order out later that same day and 3 days later I was inoculating jars!  All jars colonized quickly with no contams.  So needless to say I was very happy with the service and quality.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: sick-puppy]
    #15904694 - 03/06/12 01:55 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sick-puppy said:
I got my 2 syringes a few months ago, I had a little problem paying with my card (my fault btw) and when they noticed I was having trouble completing my order THEY CALLED ME and in 3 mins. it was all straightened out.  They shipped my order out later that same day and 3 days later I was inoculating jars!  All jars colonized quickly with no contams.  So needless to say I was very happy with the service and quality.



So you'd recommend them? The thing is they moved into a new warehouse, I think that's their problem. Just getting stuff straightend out.


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15905805 - 03/06/12 05:09 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Just ordered I got the Cambodians and some syringes. Hope they come before i leave town and everything goes smoothly. Ill leave a review for you guys the minute i get them!
Peace!


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Human Floyd
Male


Registered: 12/12/11
Posts: 96
Loc: MT
Last seen: 6 years, 9 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15905889 - 03/06/12 05:21 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I ordered my first few syringes from them and they came really quickly. I haven't tried anyone else out yet and thought about testing the waters elsewhere but freespores seems pretty awesome.


--------------------
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. - Tao Te Ching Chapter 27


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInfinitys Minute
a universe inside each moment
I'm a teapot


Registered: 11/02/11
Posts: 1,757
Loc: Zion
x [Re: The Human Floyd]
    #15907441 - 03/06/12 11:37 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

x


--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.


Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/04/16 11:24 AM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #15907453 - 03/06/12 11:47 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Infinitys Minute said:
Does the name of this vendor bother anyone else?



Why does it bother you?


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOptimusPrime
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Registered: 01/25/12
Posts: 78
Loc: New York, New York
Last seen: 5 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15907530 - 03/06/12 12:41 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

@Infinitys Minute  yes it bothered me a little. Why call yourself free spores, if you're not free? there's a million names out there they could have chosen. But in the end it's just a name.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: OptimusPrime]
    #15907538 - 03/06/12 12:53 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

There is another thread that mentions the reason (I'm to lazy to find it) but i guess its not free as in $0 but free as in a terminology used to describe spores or something. I don't exactly remember, but they have a reason.


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 02/24/12
Posts: 7
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15911816 - 03/07/12 07:37 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCruise1687
Amateur
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 02/27/12
Posts: 172
Loc: Michigan
Last seen: 5 months, 13 days
Re: freespores! [Re: tmoney]
    #15911836 - 03/07/12 07:44 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!




Got mine today as well, it also came with a FREE SPORE syringe...so I guess the name isn't as wrong as you guys thought!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: tmoney]
    #15911976 - 03/07/12 08:23 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!



I ordered last night at 9 and mine shipped today! And I even got the tracking #! ( I made an account and it was under purchase tracking, I think that's why you might not have got your.) but yeah I'm really excited, they came through with fast shipping. THANKS FREESPORES!!!!!


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15920214 - 03/09/12 12:28 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

So today I just got my order! Ordered Monday night at 9:00 pm and got package 12:00pm on Thursday! Crazy fast shipping and processing I got Cambodians and my free one was F Albino. The spore syringes have noticibly black flakes floating in them. I am a lifelong customar and will never buy from a diffrent store, THANKS FREESPORES!!!!!!! A++++
Peace,
Alex


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefr0g7
Shampoo Fragrance Tester


Registered: 01/28/10
Posts: 240
Last seen: 4 years, 10 months
Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15920285 - 03/09/12 12:39 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

They include a free syringe w/ purchase, don't take the name too literally.

I love this sponsor, fast shipping and great product.


--------------------
When I was a kid, my father always used to wash my mouth out with soap; but that was only to get rid of any traces of his DNA.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebilly


Registered: 07/13/11
Posts: 554
Last seen: 4 years, 11 months
Re: freespores! [Re: fr0g7]
    #15920485 - 03/09/12 01:17 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

f+ albino has clear spores. there shouldnt be black in that syringe.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/28/12
Posts: 342
Last seen: 2 years, 3 months
Re: freespores! [Re: billy]
    #15920489 - 03/09/12 01:18 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

billy said:
f+ albino has clear spores. there shouldnt be black in that syringe.



There's some if you look close, is that bad?!


--------------------
Wobble de womps


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cambodian fast colonizating Droned 1,223 7 09/24/10 06:35 AM
by Fuma
* I am loving the Cambodian's (PICS) whitedevil1 667 7 09/01/10 09:29 PM
by RogerRabbit
* First Grow - PF Tek - Shotgun Terr. - P. Cubensis Ecuadorian, Cambodian. indigo 2,640 13 05/19/13 12:14 PM
by indigo
* freespores. com anybody use it?help omnia 1,424 6 12/25/09 02:10 PM
by smokybarnable
* Creepers... contanimation? Cambodians.. no germination? wtf... HELP! resorb 1,440 1 09/20/06 11:41 PM
by resorb
* how reliable is freespores,
( 1 2 all )
shangrila 2,800 20 10/02/10 03:13 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Re: Pics of Ecuadors and Cambodians Anonymous 7,989 15 04/16/00 02:56 AM
by AnubisRonin
* First Grow Log - R44 & Cambodian --IN PROGRESS shakezilla 4,158 15 09/18/12 08:51 AM
by Xizqu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, FooMan, mushboy, fahtster, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, stonesun, wildernessjunkie, cronicr, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato
3,503 topic views. 14 members, 109 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2023 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 17 queries.