Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Your Biggest Embarrasment?
    #1584302 - 05/28/03 07:52 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Tell us the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you in your life.

I have many, but probably the most embarrassing was when my Father caught me whacking off to Counsellor Troi on Star Trek: The Next Generation! That was an awkward few days. :blush: 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: Jackal]
    #1584306 - 05/28/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

LMAO!!!! think how much worse it would have been though if the object of your squalid lust had have been Data :grin: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1584345 - 05/28/03 08:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah well i kinda copped out there, and besides if i don't volunteer a story the GR8 and mighty LoOnEr will be around to chastise me for my inherenct lack of honesty......so.....bit of a backdrop here....

As i outlined earlier in another post in a long for saken galaxy, i had a Hell of a time after GR8 13, destroying the school, all kinds of B & E's in cottage country and stuff and the OPP(canadian version of police) had an apb out for me(seriously) they didn't know who(or WHAT) i waz but they had a pretty good idea of my appearance.........so

i hadn't planned any of this, fact was i nearly shit my pants when i found out but there i was listening to "School's out" by Alice cooper through my 2 shitty guitar amps and speakers trying to simulate the stereophhonic sounds produced by my peers who had REAL stereo systems when.........

You guessed it! My dad came downstairs and reminded me that i had promised to go up north with him camping in exactly the same vicinity where all my previous few weeks of carnage had occured....there was no real way i could possibly weasle out of it so i had to go.....did i mention i was peaking on acid when i realized i had to go back to the area where i was a wanted man?

Well the trip up was uneventful but that night by the lake, i just HAD to go into the back of the pickup truck and jack off....i mean i HAD to! There was strychnine or arsenic or something in the acid that brought the juice in your testicular orbs to a slow boil screaming for release, plus i had just seen "walk on the wildside" with visions of Jane Fonda's nubile(back then anyway) juicy black widow ass still dancing in my head.....

And i was jerkin' it pretty good, when my dad got out of the van(he "said" he thought i was shaking cauz of the cold) and told me to get back into the cab though....i never did crack my nutz but he knew, yeah.....lol he knew what i waz doing :frown:

:grin: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1584377 - 05/28/03 08:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well, the most recent memory of huge levels of embarrassment and shame was last year at Uni. There was this girl in my class who I thought was rather cute. After a few months of thinking 'maybe I should try saying Hi', I decide that I've gotta do it.
So one time after class, I get out first, and I decide to slow down and wait somewhere for her to walk past. So, I see her, and she's walking over my way and I'm trying to not look like a creepy stalker, trying to breathe, and prepare to just say one goddamned word with a smile. I look at her, she doesn't appear to even notice me (well, she had glasses on, and I'm not going to say OOOH SHE WAS CHECKING ME OUT...it is inconclusive where the hell she was looking) and I open my mouth to say it AND....

Not a sound comes out.... I'm standing there with my mouth half open, looking like a twat. I didn't move from where I was standing - I was too stunned by my stupidity and lack of balls. A few minutes later I walked to the car muttering insults directed at myself and go  home to sulk :frown: 

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1585646 - 05/28/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

haha that sucks dude. My havnet had many embarissing moments but i guess my most embarissing moment was when i was a kid. I was pitching and my jock fell out of my tighty whities and down my pant leg and out my pants. I had to stop and put my jock back in, infront of like 100 people. now THAT was embarissing

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: Kanibus]
    #1585702 - 05/28/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This isnt my most embarrasing moment ever...but its pretty good...I was piss drunk riding my bike and i was on this flat asphalt trail and i just passed out and slammed my head and my face was gushing blood...but it happened in front on at least 50 people and they all like ran over and helped me up...and i had a bottle in my hand when i fell and some dude picked it up and i was jsut like can i have that back and they gave it to me and i just rode off....i was too drunk to really realize all of what happened but now that i look back on it it probably would have beens ome crazy shit to see...some dude riding his bike and just passes out and fucks his shit up...(i was later picked up by an ambulence)...if i were sober i would have felt DUMB as hell but then again i wouldn't have passed out on my bike...

Or another one is when i was in 4th grade i was about to walk down a big set of stairs and i tripped and rolled down them and it was in front of a class walkking up the stairs...i felt dumb.

I have millions of story's im just to stupid to think of the good ones.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1586346 - 05/28/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Not much really embarrasses me.... I usually just say "fuck it, it's too late to change it now"

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: Hooty]
    #1586624 - 05/28/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

No embarasing moments for me! I'm da bomb! I'm da shit! hehe j/k Ill come up with something soon enough

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#1586693 - 05/28/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It was Grade 8 Metal works class.

We were working on some crappy candleholders as a project and we were all off at our little stations doing whatever partwewee on.
Well this place was basically surrounded by computer and drafting classes making it a big square around the metal work area, all with soundprook windows.
So I had this big metal file in my hands about a foot long. I saw a friend in the drafting class minding his own business, he saw me and nodded I did the same. I waited for him to look up so I could do some funny ninja moves with the file(he saw, chuckled and looked down).
At that point I decided to scare someone in the class and pretend to throw the file, wellI did but it came out of its handle and flew right into the window shattering it. My first instinct was to get the fuck out of there but there were about 200 witensses all saying and thinking"What did you DO??!?!".

I was so worried I'd have to pay for it and theymade it seem like I would. But my mom went in and freaked on them for leting us use files that came out for their handles so easily.We didnt have to pay shit and all was well.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1586887 - 05/28/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i wish i got embaressed

Offlinericyjo
I'm a teapot

Loc: -53.121600, 73.763943
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: ]
    #1587106 - 05/29/03 12:10 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

quietly sneezing and farting LOUDLY in the same instant during an exam in grade school... EVERYONE looked up and started laughing and i think the teacher said something but i can't remember... think i failed the exam too...

--------------------
"Re-examine all that you have been told...
dismiss that which insults your soul." -Walt Whitman

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: ricyjo]
    #1587453 - 05/29/03 02:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

lol
I did the same during a first date

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

Loc: Stirrin up the pile!
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: Hans_Moleman]
    #1588584 - 05/29/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Church...

christmas eve... place it packed, with about 500 people, just finished a HUGE christam meal....

Here i sat.. with churning intestines, had to fart, so i lift up a cheek and figured it would be a silent one...

just as the man says " AMEN " and the whole place goes silent...

BRRRRRRRRTTTTT.....

and every one withint 10 seats in front of me turns around to look and stare...

Me blushes and sinks into seat and incredible smell..... phew.. that was a bad 5 minutes while the stink disipated.....

--------------------

-----------
Sniff, Sniff... What's that smell???... ohhhhh.!!
------------------

Pot Free for another : nevermind.. never made it..

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: PooPs]
    #1589498 - 05/29/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

^^ haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha

--------------------
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: PooPs]
    #1591238 - 05/29/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Nice! haha...there was this one kid at this school that one of my ex-girlfriends went to and it was his first day, freshman year of high school and they were all standing out side, and he was trying to fart all bad and he was wearing shorts...and then all of a sudden a little piece of shit rolls out and lands next to his shoe...i would feel SO fucking stupid after that, but it wasnt me...and it really happened...

--------------------

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1591371 - 05/29/03 09:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That happend to a kid at my school. HAHA. He was in the popular crowd too.

From that day on he was known as "the kid who shit his pants." Everybody forgot his real name.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1591569 - 05/29/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha nice....when my brother was in kindergarden he was trying to whistle sooo hard that he shit his pants....but he was younger so thats more understandable yet still a good laugh....just try to picture a little kid trying to whistle so hard that he craps in his pants...haha

--------------------

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
    #1591669 - 05/29/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My buddies lil Bro had a sleep walking problem. Well one night he sleep walks into my freinds room who has a fan blowing on him. He then pissies in the fan getting piss all over his room, his self, and Goddamn theres just piss everywhere. My biggest embarrisment is when I cussed this pregnant bitch out for like 10 minutes and ended with ("I hate you Stupid Goddamn Pregnant Slut") And her freind proceded to tell me to shut up 3 times Loud as shit infront of 200+ people. I then cussed her out and fely better...

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Your Biggest Embarrasment? [Re: resin]
    #1591698 - 05/29/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

HAHAHAHA thats funny as hell. My friends friend had a problem w/ sleep walking and she would actually walk around the block in her sleep. So her parents got an alarm for their house, and in her sleep she turned it off and walked around the block....that would be freaky to see, a girl in her sleep turning off her alarm, walking around the block and just get back in bed. But once i was sleep walking and my dad saw me walk through the living room and i walked into the bathroom and hes like whats wrong pat and i just started peeing into the bathtub i guess....

I have SOO many sleep walking stories...one that i find embarassing as fuck is that i was sleeping at my friends house and there was some other kid there that i didnt like much and i guess i feel asleep and started sleep walking and started to walk around his room naked...i woke up to them laughing their asses off and i was like wahts so funny and they were like YOU WERE WALKING IN YOUR SLEEP NAKED!!!!!!!!!! i was like dude what are you talking about im not naked and i looked down my sheets and i was...i was like WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES and i got dressed and felt so weird...

And one time my brother started folding laundry at the end of his bed in his sleep.

One time at my grandparents house my brother was in some hardcore dream and he woke us up cause he was talking to in his sleep, and my whole family followed him and he walked into the garage (its connected to the house) and he started SCREAMING sooo loud "DAAAAADDD DONT LEAVE ME!!!! YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!" it was so crazy.

Another time at my grandparents house my brother sleepwalked to the kitchen and got on the table and just went to bed on the table.

One time i fell down my stairs in my sleep and i didnt wake up...which is weird.

I could keep going but im not gonna bore people.

--------------------

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

#1592122 - 05/30/03 03:50 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Just recently, in my ecology class we were outside collecting some specimens or something dumb like that.. and my friend says "Dude I have to shit really bad" and me and my other friends think hes like exagerting so were poking him in the ass with sticks and stuff so he runs away and goes up to the teacher "I have to shizzzzzzzz really BAD" but he doesnt let him go, so my friend holds it... near the end of class when we're walking back in, the door is jammed so after he gets it opens, my friend runs to the shitter but its locked, so he runs down another hall to get to another one but before he knows it, he's laying a trail of shit all down the hall, and all over his pants and legs. He gets there and shits and comes out to see that class had just ended and everyone was wondering why there was a shit trail down the hall.. then they look at him.

Lol, he ran outside sayign "im never fucking comming to school again"... he didn't come back for like 1 1/2 weeks. And now we have like... 12 days of school left.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom