Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Chinacat...
    #1584153 - 05/28/03 07:46 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Would you mind posting some of your experiences about smoking dmt at the peak of a mushroom trip? How many mg do you normally smoke? Recommended, or terrifying? I will be hippie flipping for the first time this weekend, and will be smoking 5 meo at the peak....hard to find much info on when to ingest, or even on the experience itself, your insight would be appreciated.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Chinacat... [Re: PDU]
    #1584419 - 05/28/03 11:19 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1584747 - 05/28/03 01:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Would you mind posting some of your experiences about smoking dmt at the peak of a mushroom trip? How many mg do you normally smoke?  Recommended, or terrifying? I will be hippie flipping for the first time this weekend, and will be smoking 5 meo at the peak....hard to find much info on when to ingest, or even on the experience itself, your insight would be appreciated. 

I usually smoke 40-50 mg. 2-3 hours after ingestion of 4-5 grams of tea. This is well after the peak. There are a few reasons I find this to be an excallent time for DMT use.
1. The intense shroom trip seams to prime me for the DMT. Its less shattering(not less intense) and since i'm pretty ego free from the shrooms I can slide right into the DMT experiance and climb higher.
2. It seams to last longer. DMT is such a brief trip(not when your there though) and this combo allows me to visit longer. I'm able to pull more out of it.
3. I trip only 2-4 times a year. So when i do it's important for me to get to that place were my healing, inspiration and guidance come from. For me this is ego death and beyond. Mushrooms and DMT return me to the source of life, energy and creation every time.
4. Time- as I have gotten older I enjoy my trips shorter. I can get to the place I seek with very large doses of LSD or a combo of LSD and San Pedro, but it's just to long of a trip for me and a little hard for me. Shrooms/DMT get me there and back again within 6 hours. I'm older and have more resposibilities like kids, school so time is important. But truthfully I prefer a quick trip because it's alot easier on me.

As for recomending this experiance. That is something only you can tell.
I will tell you this. Your ego will die, period. When you come back you'll be totally different,period. Be ready for the revalation that there is so, so much more out there than your normal brain could possibly fathom. Our universe is but a tiny drop of water in a big bucket.

You mentioned your using 5meo? I have only used it a couple of times and threw the rest away. Not saying it's not of value to you, but IMO in comparison to n,n DMT it isn't nearlly of equal comparisson. Thre's also a big difference in dosages between 5meo and n,n DMT. All my experiances with shrooms and DMT have been with n,n, DMT. So my experiances probably won't help you alot since 5meo and DMT are quite different.

As for hippy flipping I have smoked DMT on X before and it wasn't that enjoyable.
LSD and DMT go together quite nicelly. :grin:
Good luck and feel free to ask any more questions if you need me to clarify something. 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Edited by chinacat72 (05/28/03 02:13 PM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Chinacat... [Re: chinacat72]
    #1585665 - 05/28/03 06:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome, thank you so much China, that was very helpful.

I cant even fathom NN DMT right now...we have...frog venom, so i believe thats 5 Meo...and it absolutely blows me away. Wow. Im at a very good point in my life right now, and this is kind of a communal ritual into our next stages of life (adulthood). I must say...my ego is very resitant, and it has been causing me grief (thinking im going to die, on dmt) so i hope i can go far and beyond and keep my bowels from exploding.

Thanks man...ill post what comes of it.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1585673 - 05/28/03 06:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You dont get many visuals off of 5-meo DMT do you?

Or did you?

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Chinacat... [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1585694 - 05/28/03 06:47 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Nope, few visuals...everything instantly melted infront of me...the roof hit the floor, literally. Then everything looked as if i was looking upon the world from under a bathtub, and everything was really bright....no elves or anything. Flashes for some of it.
The most intense audio hallucinations ive ever had. LIstenign to a favorite episode of Dilbert last nite sounded like a foreign language...and my lava lamps stopped Moving!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Loc: glyphtown
    #1610424 - 06/05/03 05:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I've smoked DMT on a mushroom trip. I only ate 4.5 grams and wasnt tripping very hard so I smoked it during the peak in a dark room.. I started seeing neon green dotted line type things, but a whole factory of these things being made. At the time I didnt see how you could use these green lines (strait but finely bent in places), but they were fun to look at :smile: That really enhanced my mushroom trip from there.

--------------------
Eco friendly extraction is the only way to go for Dmt, mescaline, and iboga

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Chinacat... [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1610647 - 06/05/03 06:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I've smoked DMT on a mushroom trip. I only ate 4.5 grams and wasnt tripping very hard so I smoked it during the peak in a dark room.. I started seeing neon green dotted line type things, but a whole factory of these things being made. At the time I didnt see how you could use these green lines (strait but finely bent in places), but they were fun to look at :smile: That really enhanced my mushroom trip from there. 

i don't know how you could eat 4.5 and be not tripping hard.  i have taken quite the heroic doses but anything above two pretty much puts me in high gear trip mode.  personally mixing harder drugs like dmt and shrooms is a bad mix for my trip type. 

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Re: Chinacat... [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1612347 - 06/05/03 07:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

>i don't know how you could eat 4.5 and be not tripping hard. i have taken quite >the heroic doses but anything above two pretty much puts me in high gear trip >mode.

I started with an eighth for my first time, and was pretty dissapointed that I wasnt tripping very hard. I had kind of high expectations after doing LSD a few times, but then I couldnt find it so I experimented with a lot more mushrooms. I find anywhere from 5-9 grams to be what it takes to get close to where I want to be.

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Chinacat... [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1612874 - 06/05/03 09:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Is acid really that much more intense than shrooms?

--------------------

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Re: Chinacat... [Re: the free thinker]
    #1613128 - 06/05/03 11:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

no, but I started on acid and got pretty loaded. Then when i ate shrooms I thought they were weak by comparison, later I learned it just takes a bit more for me to get off on mushrooms.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports