Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: OregonChronic]
    #15832826 - 02/19/12 03:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

OregonChronic said:
@abstrakt
Ya I thought about that. The ER had literally 2-3 ppl in it so not much was goin on. And again...I'm not trying to get high I am surrounded by TONS of opiates and pills and I'm totally AGAINST that. I'm just trying to get syrup because the stupid hype over it. We developed our own inside joke about it almost and it would be funny to our group of friends if one of us just popped up with syrup lol.

And .....a racist? Lol there is white, black, chinese, asian, and mexican rappers who sip syrup in Oakland all day long. I specified Oakland because they just go the hardest with it you gotta admit. They took the syrup thing to a whole nuther level of stupidity, why Im trying to get it. I myself am a italian/french mix and look slightly mexican lol I am against racism. I know people who come up from the bay and do business with them.....as long as they ain't lashin.

Sir, your a joke. Quit abusing the medical system so that others who truley NEED the medication can get it if able. I came in the ER during my alcohol withdraws in tears because of how bad I was suffering. All I wanted was one pill of fucking Valium to take the tremors away and help the tidal wave anxiety slow down a bit.

Doctor treated me like a fucking Junkie because of assholes like yourself. You wanna live out a rap fantasy????? Who the fuck you think you are DJ screw :bunny:

Grow up BOI

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
    #15832891 - 02/19/12 04:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

OregonChronic said:
@abstrakt
Ya I thought about that. The ER had literally 2-3 ppl in it so not much was goin on. And again...I'm not trying to get high I am surrounded by TONS of opiates and pills and I'm totally AGAINST that. I'm just trying to get syrup because the stupid hype over it. We developed our own inside joke about it almost and it would be funny to our group of friends if one of us just popped up with syrup lol.

And .....a racist? Lol there is white, black, chinese, asian, and mexican rappers who sip syrup in Oakland all day long. I specified Oakland because they just go the hardest with it you gotta admit. They took the syrup thing to a whole nuther level of stupidity, why Im trying to get it. I myself am a italian/french mix and look slightly mexican lol I am against racism. I know people who come up from the bay and do business with them.....as long as they ain't lashin.

Sorry for jumping the gun, Ive been a big prick to everyone lately.

5+ shroomas for being cool about me being a dick.

And I live in a big US inner city, So I have to admit your fairly accurate with your black people codeine syrup stereotypes.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: OregonChronic] * 1
    #15832969 - 02/19/12 04:22 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

So did you get it?

I'm not really into opiates, but I would love to try some of that cough syrup.  Not sure why people were calling you racist.  Black people in the south really do like that stuff.  But I think those of you who criticized him for going to the ER should take one lesson away from this.  He wasted the ER's time and resources BECAUSE OF the drug war.  If this cough syrup were available to any responsible adult to buy, people wouldn't do stuff like this. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineOregonChronic
Iron, Lion, Cyans
 User Gallery

Loc: Scoping Woodchips
Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: Learyfan]
    #15832999 - 02/19/12 04:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Didn't get it. Im going to keep trying though and I will post pics if I get it. It sure will be funny to all the people downing me for it if I actually do get it.

--------------------
:mushroomgrow:Wavy Cap Cyan Spore Prints for Trade/Sale :mushroomgrow:

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #15833011 - 02/19/12 04:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

What's with people pushing blame all over the place on this site?

Take responsibility for your actions.

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Invisiblemrckb
Bob Sacamano
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Flag
Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: shadyy]
    #15833036 - 02/19/12 04:36 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

hes just looking for Dr.Ama

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #15833126 - 02/19/12 04:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
I'm not really into opiates, but I would love to try some of that cough syrup.  Not sure why people were calling you racist.  Black people in the south really do like that stuff.  But I think those of you who criticized him for going to the ER should take one lesson away from this.  He wasted the ER's time and resources BECAUSE OF the drug war.  If this cough syrup were available to any responsible adult to buy, people wouldn't do stuff like this.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: shadyy]
    #15833169 - 02/19/12 05:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

boner soup said:

I'm putting responsibility where it belongs, which is the proper thing to do.  If he could obtain this drug through the proper channels, he would.  But he can't......BECAUSE OF the drug war. 

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#15833211 - 02/19/12 05:12 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

boner soup said:

I'm putting responsibility where it belongs, which is the proper thing to do.  If he could obtain this drug through the proper channels, he would.  But he can't......BECAUSE OF the drug war. 

Im sorry but when 16 yr olds such as the OP go and pull bullshit stunts like false ER visits to score Opiates......Im glad such road blocks are in place to help stop such jackassary. This isnt about the drug war, and it sure as hell isnt about a responsible adult who wants to indulge his senses a little.

here we have a Kid looking to get high, so hes gonna clog up the medical system with his scheme, and probably make mommy and daddy pay the deductible :rolleyes: This thread and all that it stands for is exactly why drugs are so strictly controlled in the first place. A chilling reminder of how fucking stupid children can be, and how their wreckless behavior is capable of not only fucking over themselves, but others around them.

A bag of weed just wouldnt satisfy little Johny over here :stonedjerk:......hes gotta go and try to score Opiates inside of cough syurup in order to impress his friends and be like all the gangsta rappers

:failboat: I hope he DOESNT get his cough medicine, and may god have mercy on his soul :bored:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: Almond Flour]
    #15833227 - 02/19/12 05:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:
Im sorry but when 16 yr olds such as the OP go and pull bullshit stunts like false ER visits to score Opiates......Im glad such road blocks are in place to help stop such jackassary. This isnt about the drug war, and it sure as hell isnt about a responsible adult who wants to indulge his senses a little.

here we have a Kid looking to get high, so hes gonna clog up the medical system with his scheme, and probably make mommy and daddy pay the deductible :rolleyes: This thread and all that it stands for is exactly why drugs are so strictly controlled in the first place. A chilling reminder of how fucking stupid children can be, and how their wreckless behavior is capable of not only fucking over themselves, but others around them.

A bag of weed just wouldnt satisfy little Johny over here :stonedjerk:......hes gotta go and try to score Opiates inside of cough syurup in order to impress his friends and be like all the gangsta rappers

:failboat: I hope he DOESNT get his cough medicine, and may god have mercy on his soul :bored:

You're missing the point.  People like the OP clog up the medical system and possibly endanger lives precisely BECAUSE opiates aren't legal to buy.  If they were, we wouldn't have this problem.  Junkies and drug seekers want to get high, and they'll do so regardless of any potential harm they might cause.  The only way to prevent this is to legalize drugs.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#15833239 - 02/19/12 05:16 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

First of all, he has to be 18.  How else could he post on this site?  Second, you cannot deny the fact that the drug laws themselves are to blame here.  This would not be happening if he had a legitimate avenue to obtain this drug.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: deCypher]
    #15833252 - 02/19/12 05:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:

You're missing the point.  People like the OP clog up the medical system and possibly endanger lives precisely BECAUSE opiates aren't legal to buy.  If they were, we wouldn't have this problem.  Junkies and drug seekers want to get high, and they'll do so regardless of any potential harm they might cause.  The only way to prevent this is to legalize drugs.  :shrug:

:strokebeard: my god your right. If OP wants to get hooked on hardcore synthetic narcotics, then have them be useless if he really needs them and is dying of cancer or something......who are we to stop him?

But should we really allow OP to succumb to the horror of addiction and fucking over his limitless potential called youth, just because he wants to get high? Or is it our duty to try and prevent him.

I honestly have no idea, but you have a great point. I guess it might be better just to legalize drugs and let kids like OP learn the hard way :facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#15833296 - 02/19/12 05:25 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:
:strokebeard: my god your right. If OP wants to get hooked on hardcore synthetic narcotics, then have them be useless if he really needs them and is dying of cancer or something......who are we to stop him?

You are exactly right. 

Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:
But should we really allow OP to succumb to the horror of addiction and fucking over his limitless potential called youth, just because he wants to get high? Or is it our duty to try and prevent him.

I honestly have no idea, but you have a great point. I guess it might be better just to legalize drugs and let kids like OP learn the hard way :facepalm:

Ding ding ding!  Right again!  Let's all hear it for freedom of choice! 

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #15833303 - 02/19/12 05:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:

The lesson of Prohibition and the War on Drugs is that we can't prevent people from obtaining drugs if they want to use them.  So instead of keeping drugs like opiates illegal, which forces drug seekers to waste the time of doctors in the ER and potentially endanger lives in order to obtain their narcotic of choice, we should legalize them and spend all the money we're wasting on prevention in education about the harms of drug abuse and rehabilitation for those who have been harmed.  The government should not be a Nanny State telling me that I can't alter my consciousness as I see fit, nor should it ban Big Macs even though they're unhealthy for those who choose to eat them.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#15833313 - 02/19/12 05:27 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I guess this is what it all boils down to ya know :shrug: The two views from the opposing spectrum of the drug war

do we

A) Let people fuck over their live if they are being dumb asses

or

B) Try to prevent the masses from doing stupid shit that could potentially ruin their lives and others.

I blame the parents :bored:

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: deCypher] * 2
    #15833321 - 02/19/12 05:29 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:

The lesson of Prohibition and the War on Drugs is that we can't prevent people from obtaining drugs if they want to use them.  So instead of keeping drugs like opiates illegal, which forces drug seekers to waste the time of doctors in the ER and potentially endanger lives in order to obtain their narcotic of choice, we should legalize them and spend all the money we're wasting on prevention in education about the harms of drug abuse and rehabilitation for those who have been harmed.  The government should not be a Nanny State telling me that I can't alter my consciousness as I see fit, nor should it ban Big Macs even though they're unhealthy for those who choose to eat them.

I agree. That does seem like a better route to go :strokebeard:

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: Almond Flour] * 2
    #15833334 - 02/19/12 05:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:
do we

Absolutely.  That's the definition of freedom, baby.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: In The ER Getting Lean Script [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #15833340 - 02/19/12 05:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:
do we

or

B) Try to prevent the masses from doing stupid shit that could potentially ruin their lives and others.

I'm all for trying to prevent people from ruining their lives with education.  When you make it against the law, you have crossed a line. 

"Every man got the right to decide his, own destiny." - Bob Marley

--------------------

OfflineOregonChronic
Iron, Lion, Cyans
 User Gallery

Loc: Scoping Woodchips
    #15833342 - 02/19/12 05:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

@ethnobotanical
I am 18 dude believe me or not. I just listen to stupid rap music to be honest. And AGAIN....this isn't about getting high. I have access to vicodins zans even heroin. I don't do drugs. I smoke weed, and mushrooms and dmt that's it. Last time I did drugs was when I was 15-16

And...I actually am in a life crisis right now I'm homeless and my mother lives in a tiny trailer and I'm trying to raise $10,000 or more to buy property. Almost there :wink: actually been dealing with a lot of people from the bay hence this post and the syrup thing

So I take it offensive when u say that shit about my mother and me being 16 yrs old. We are in a bad way. No jobs.

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#15833370 - 02/19/12 05:36 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

OregonChronic said:
@ethnobotanical
I am 18 dude believe me or not. I just listen to stupid rap music to be honest. And AGAIN....this isn't about getting high. I have access to vicodins zans even heroin. I don't do drugs. I smoke weed, and mushrooms and dmt that's it. Last time I did drugs was when I was 15-16

And...I actually am in a life crisis right now I'm homeless and my mother lives in a tiny trailer and I'm trying to raise $10,000 or more to buy property. Almost there :wink: actually been dealing with a lot of people from the bay and they are interested in lean lol.

So I take it offensive when u say that shit about my mother and me being 16 yrs old. We are in a bad way. No jobs.

Oh and what if I said I did have cancer?

Sorry son, but it still doesnt take away the fact that you are clogging up the medical system with bullshit excuses, and making light of the system which helps the ill. Sorry to hear about your mother and all that Jazz, but it doesnt justify doing stupid shit in the name of designer drugs.

If you really are sitting on as many drugs as you claim you are, then you have no need for theatrics such as pulling bullshit trips to the hospital and abusing the doctors, the insurance companies, and the sick people who depend on both of them.

If you have cancer great! I recommend you save those pills and cough syurup until you are in your final days of agony. That way you can just float downstream on a nice opiate dream all the way to your maker. But seeing how this ISNT the case, What your doing is childish.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies