Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
dont be a dumbass while tripping
    #1580636 - 05/27/03 04:35 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

So I am triping necly on some of my own howngrown cubies last night , and smoking a little cannabis in the "family room" o my house ,playing guitar and have a blast , I was using a candle to lite my cannabis as I had not lighter and no matchers anyway I wont bother telling every little detail o the trip  but I will say it was pretty damn cool sitting there playing guitar smoking cannabis , ripped on my own shrooms.

Ater a while I put out the candle and go upstairs , eat some food and turn on the TV (no I am not a retard I just put on  music and closed my eyes ..............I dont really like TV anyway but why watch a bunch of crap while on shroomies)and after a while I hear "soul to squeeze" by the red hot chili pepers and so I RUN down stairs to turn the song on in the family room so I can crank it up and play guitar(I dont know how to play the song , but I ad lib to everything all the time , soloing etc)
I turn on the TV crank up the song I start to play and realize ...........

I have wax ALL OVER THE FRETBOARD  and the STRINGS  :mad:
not cool

anyway after ALOT of work my guitar is fine
the lesson????
dont be a dumbass when tripping , being high is fun but dont be careless otherwise you might have an hour of work to do like I do

I told my little brother the other day(this isnt about tripping but it could work for tripping)
"everytime you are about to do something stupid think about what you are about to do for 1 minute before you do it"
trouble is for this to work you have to have that initial thought
"this is stupid" 

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMorrisons_Lament
Lunatic
Re: dont be a dumbass while tripping [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1580946 - 05/27/03 10:59 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Whoa, glad you managed to clean it up!

Something fucked up involving wax also happened to a friend of mine one time on shrooms, he took a couple of grams and then decided to take way too meny tablets of some mental medication he had (he said anti-depressive, I suspect anti-psychotic or something, but that's another story).

He ended up smoking all his hash, then when he ran out he attached some wires and shit to a candle and started trying to smoke the candle. In the process wax got absolutely everywhere because he could hardly stand or make sensible noises at this point. His mother came home to find him face down on the kitchen table with wax all over everything and horrible black stuff embedded in it. It seems he put some paper or leaves or something in the wax and tried to heat it and inhale the vapour, he doesn't remember much.

Strange ideas can crop up in the midst of a trip, and most of the time you're in no condition to act on them :wink:

--- G.

--------------------
"The imposition of stigma is the commonest form of violence used in democratic societies."
-- R.A. Pinker

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: dont be a dumbass while tripping [Re: Morrisons_Lament]
    #1581548 - 05/27/03 03:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Heh a got a wierd candle story that i just remembered. I was sitting in my room just munched on some fresh cubes. 2nd time on my own personal stash. Well as soon as i felt it i let this candle and i actually kinda forgot it and went messing around. Well as i was quite high a few hours into it. I went back in my room. Fucking wax everywhere on my dresser. I thought it was an hullicination at first... nope candle burnt fucked up and it all poured out. I tried to clean it up while i was very high on mushrooms but i could not physically do it. Kept getting distracted. I would keep forgetting that i was acutally sitting hearing trying to peel off dried up wax. Ended up getting frustrated and left it till the next day. Got all un the tiny cervices on the handles sucked....

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: dont be a dumbass while tripping [Re: baraka]
    #1581560 - 05/27/03 03:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

One time we were smokin bowls with a candle to find out the next day the bong looked like a big melted candle...with wax dripped all the way around, all the way down, and stuck to the table at the base. Lame!

Now these are the mistakes that drugs cause, not shooting your best friend in the face or impregnating young girls like Mr Walters has the world believe.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: dont be a dumbass while tripping [Re: PDU]
    #1602060 - 06/02/03 06:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yeaoh I've done the wax on videocamera thing before while tripping. My camera was ok though.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: dont be a dumbass while tripping [Re: Dogomush]
    #1602556 - 06/02/03 09:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Wtf! Why does everyone have a wax story? My 1st time tripping someone put a candle on my lap, not the normal ones, this was like the shape of a soup bowl. Well I somehow spilled it on me and I couldn't even tell, shrooms were kicking in hard. The sober people told me I pissed my pants....for the rest of the trip I would see that and either think I was just seeing it or think I pissed myself :mad:

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: dont be a dumbass while tripping [Re: DailyPot]
    #1603226 - 06/03/03 12:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ah man...say away from the gelly candles...one time i was just really high, and one was on a shelf near my arm, the thing exploded, shattered the glass holder and sprayed napalm gelly like stuff all over my arm that burned for a good long time!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience