Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad)
    #15798434 - 02/12/12 03:51 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm 29.  I've never had a psychedelic experience and I am sad about it.  I have had other drugs, mdma was the closest I've gotten to psychedelic and that was awesome but I really want to explore more in terms of shrooms and lsd.  It's so dang hard to get ahold of though.  I don't have any friends interested in tripping that live nearby, and I have tried to grow twice both with unsuccessful results (I live in a rental, too hard/compromised safety/roommates/etc).  I just felt like making this topic because I get bummed out everytime I come here these days, every year that goes by I lose a little hope that I will ever experience this part of life.  I've been a member since 2003, and trying to have a psychedelic experience since about 2000.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15798479 - 02/12/12 03:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Try RCs.

Anonymous #3

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15798612 - 02/12/12 04:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .

Anonymous #4

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15798735 - 02/12/12 04:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

^^ What he said.  Psychs are easy to get at music festivals and certain concerts. 

The best way to find them is just to expand your social circle.  Try to befriend like-minded people.  Good luck.  :mushroom2:

Anonymous #5

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15798826 - 02/12/12 04:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

These drugs are very easy to find if you know how to look for them.

Anonymous #6

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15798897 - 02/12/12 05:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

mdma's pretty trippy in my opinion.  i recommend morning glory seeds.

Anonymous #1

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15799167 - 02/12/12 05:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm a girl. And I've even been to Burning Man.  I live in a small city in Canada in a rural location.  There are not many festivals here that are not country music.  We have a folk festival but it is very small and I feel weird asking baby boomers for drugs.  I am not going to try RC's or morning glory seeds, sorry.  I am fairly sure that the LSD experiences I have had are all RC laced paper and it was terrible and I have had a better experience from drinking two NOS energy drinks in a row than that. 

Apparently I'm not very good at making friends of this type.  It's something I've been looking for my whole life.  When I went to college my boyfriend and his friends were ravers but never shared with me other than the mdma and marijuana.  I do not smoke marijuana anymore, and most of my friends have also stopped.

Edited by Anonymous (02/12/12 06:00 PM)

Anonymous #7

#15799174 - 02/12/12 05:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:trolldance:

You couldn't get psychs... at Burning Man?

You might just be so stupid that the Universe is stopping you from getting ahold of them.

Either that or really lame DEA attmept at entrapment, I won't be sending you a :pm: and suggest no one else does either.

:docbrown:

Edited by Anonymous (02/12/12 06:01 PM)

Anonymous #8

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #15799225 - 02/12/12 06:12 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
You couldn't get psychs... at Burning Man?

You might just be so stupid that the Universe is stopping you from getting ahold of them.

Either that or really lame DEA attmept at entrapment, I won't be sending you a :pm: and suggest no one else does either.

RP is wise enough to post this in SA, where it won't be interpreted as a ham-fisted attempt to solicit through the boards and isn't a security risk.

I'd say it's way more likely that RP is just not being the kind of person that gets connections easily.

Anonymous #1

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15799260 - 02/12/12 06:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not asking for anyone to send me a message - I just felt like using the SA board to vent my sadness.  I don't have much to say around here these days.

Anonymous #7

#15799290 - 02/12/12 06:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Just realised it would be hard to :pm: on anon!

My bad.

Still, you gotta be some kind of moron to not score at Burning Man, or just really unlucky and bad at meeting people, but then burning man would seem like a weird destination..

I'm still calling troll.

Anonymous #8

#15799292 - 02/12/12 06:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Here's an idea, and I can't promise it's not crazy:

What about sterilizing some kind of liquid medium in a container, nocc'ing it up, then drinking the liquid culture?

There sounds like no opportunity for contam, nice low profile, and you can trip?

Maybe someone's done it in Cultivation for similar reasons.

Anonymous #1

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15799326 - 02/12/12 06:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You guys are so hilarious. :tongue:

Not a troll, just using the anonymous cover for some honesty.  I feel like a bit of an imposter around these parts. 

I went to Burning Man for the art and community primarily, not the drugs, as I advise others to do.  I did get a lot of marijuana shared with me, and absinthe and buttloads of alcohol but nothing trippy aside from the art and people themselves.  I do not feel like I missed out in that sense at Burning Man because I met many lifelong friends and had an amazing time.

Maybe I am a moron.  I remember raver friends telling me they got all kinds of drugs for their birthdays when we were younger and I thought it was weird, but I also remember them being sultry temptresses and hanging all over dudes, and I am not like that.  I am more reserved, quiet, shy, breaking into conversations only when I have something really good to say. 

I'm not bringing spores into my current place of living until I either move to the country or get my own place again.  Just isn't worth it because it won't turn out.

Anonymous #9

#15799328 - 02/12/12 06:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Buy mushroom spores online
Inject spores into medium
?????
Mushrooms grow
Profit.

Maybe I missed it but this seems like a viable option.  I really have no idea how you couldn't score drugs at a festival.  As a girl, it's 10 times easier to get droogz at a festival with ridiculous amounts of droogz.  :justdontknow:

Anonymous #10

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15799357 - 02/12/12 06:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Order bridgesii cuttings.  Mescaline.  Best psychedelic out there and best of all.......it is 100% legal.  You can walk past Officer Friendly with an armload of them or plant them on your front lawn.  Plant them and you can get high off your own supply.

Let's go sweetie.  The keys to the heavens are just a few clicks away and that shit will be delivered to your door by the end of the week.  Brew up a tea and see what all the hoopla is about.  It'll be the best party you ever went to.

Anonymous #1

#15815665 - 02/15/12 08:37 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i like this

Anonymous #9

#15815914 - 02/15/12 09:25 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Imagined landscapes are the best.  This shit is wild as fuck.  I would say the most entertaining aspect of the L.  Cool chart in general.  :hook:

Anonymous #11

#15816052 - 02/15/12 09:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I had to grow my first trip. You just cant get shooms in my area. Well i guess you can now. :wink:

Anonymous #12

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #15816136 - 02/15/12 10:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Howdy woman, look, if worse comes to worse (like above poster said) you can order you a 12 to 18 inch cutting of San Pedro and follow the numerous teks on the site that will tell you how to brew up the stuff. It's time consuming, but really pretty simple. Just follow the steps.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya. I know you said you've failed at growing shrooms but just try again, maybe? Get to the cultivation forum and ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous #13

Re: I've Never Had A Psychedelic Experience (and I'm sad) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #15816249 - 02/15/12 10:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

mescaline is practically legal, just like the other person said order some cacti and follow the numerous teks

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,107 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.