Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Coir, Perlite, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

Whats easy, quick, and not efficient??? help???
    #1579703 - 05/26/03 11:21 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

hello everyone!

ok so i bought two syringes one of Equador and one of Malabar... i took half of the Malabar and inoc'd 6 jars they are currently fruiting...

sad but this isn't the hobby for me though i love tripping growing is just a dilemma my space is small, my dog is nosy and the other stuff i grow makes it inconvenient its taking up all of my "safe areas"... and lastly i trip maybe once or twice a year... at most i could go tripping once every 2months as its when my work schedule lets me get to the beach (i like it there) but thats too often for me.. so even so, one grow a year could get me by... for me its just not worth it to much work not enough use... i love the shroomery and the help i get here... this will probably be my last post in the cultivation forums...

so as you can see i have a syringe and a half left... i don't know anyone i want to give it to and honestly i would like to grow it out i do have alot of coco-coir, verm, and some sealed rubber maids... im looking for the fastest easiest method to grow it out im not looking for SUPER yields, just quick and dirty with a modest yield... im guessing inoculating wild bird seed, and casing it in 60/40 coir/verm... then just putting the casings in a rubbermaid tub with perlite for humidification... i would like to minimize my amount of jars.. is one pint the biggest i could use? how many CC's go into each jar... could i use those big Mayonaise jars instead?? i want to be quick about it know what i mean?

whats the best WBS tek? and what casing tek would match it?

thanks all!

--------------------
You are what you eat..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Whats easy, quick, and not efficient??? help??? [Re: goldenora]
    #1579713 - 05/26/03 11:24 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I would skip the perliet and just fruit right in the bottom of the bins.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

Re: Whats easy, quick, and not efficient??? help??? [Re: PDU]
    #1579724 - 05/26/03 11:29 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

6T's wbs tek is a good one to follow-always with 60/40 verm and coco.  any jar works so go ahead, you will just have to scoop it out instead of pouring it out.  and if these are your last syringes than keep some if you dont have a spare print, for future use :wink: :grin:

--------------------
The above statement is fictitious and for entertainment purposes only. I do not use or condone the use of illegal substances, nor do I use or condone the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

Re: Whats easy, quick, and not efficient??? help??? [Re: jakeholman]
    #1581059 - 05/27/03 11:58 AM (14 years, 4 days ago)

how long could i keep the syringes?? or should i make a print?? (ive never made a print)...

the only reason i want to grow out the current leftover spore juice is because i dont want em to get bad.. if i can keep it in the fridge for say 1 year its cool with me... these malabars are fruiting welll...

--------------------
You are what you eat..

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1581327 - 05/27/03 01:47 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Hmm....as for easy, quick, and ineffcient...How about either starting an outdoor patch (no more work than your lawn) or Pf Tek Invitro.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

#1581585 - 05/27/03 03:34 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

for an outdoor patch i would need to dig right??

whats a Pf Tek Invitro... i have been using the PF Tek for Dummies currently... but my PC only holds 6 jars and i have enough juice for atleast 18 jars...

--------------------
You are what you eat..

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1581669 - 05/27/03 03:56 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Well....like 6" to a 1' would be all you need to dig...or you could just a raised bed...or even do them in a planter just outside...It would be the absolute easiest thing you could do...and there is about zero probability it wouldnt work.

Pf tek invitro...just expose the colonized jars to light after awhile and they will fruit in the jars...just all, funked looking, apperently very potent...and i certainly found that the one jar i did invitro were amazingly potent. I tripped pretty decently off 4wet grams! Or you can put them on pillers made of pipe and put that in a sealed updown quart jar...but thats most likely more than you want to do... No maintence with the invitro, its an absolute neglect tek, may be small yields and it takes a bit longer.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

#1581999 - 05/27/03 06:05 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

PDU is there a way to do the outdoor tek without jars??  if not i assume i would need to do the WBS and then case it like its mentioned in the outdoor tek...  i will probably use a container i can place outside like an old baking pan or something of the likes...

with the invitro tek how do you eat your shrooms..  in my jars there didnt look like they had much room to grow :smile:

--------------------
You are what you eat..

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Coir, Perlite, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation