Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSleepAid
me gusta
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Daft Punk]
    #15815686 - 02/15/12 08:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out :popcorn:

--------------------
Signature this, ho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleskuzzy1232
:))
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: SleepAid]
    #15815900 - 02/15/12 09:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

hahahahahahahaha i was teaching a friend how to knock up jars and he put toom much lysol in the tub hahaha when he went to flame sterilize the syringe boom :smile: lol

--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8468463
Have any questions comments PM me ill try to help out the only stupid question is the one you dont ask .

Invisibleskuzzy1232
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Daft Punk]
    #15815917 - 02/15/12 09:26 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Daft Punk said:
76 jars? wat? haha

you have my respect for dealing with that much work and buying all that supplies but i would of made 15 bags :wink:

to me it seems like a grow of this size is almost unmanageable, not to mention the amount of resources you put into it. you have my best wishes 100% but IMO i would have rather put resources towards something cool like growing some woodlovers or a bunch of pans. i hope it works out for you man, ill be stopping by once in a while to see how you are doing. :rockon:

i personaly dont like bags and im going to reuse the jars on the next gro.

--------------------
Have any questions comments PM me ill try to help out the only stupid question is the one you dont ask .

Invisibleskuzzy1232
Male User Gallery

#15815937 - 02/15/12 09:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Daft Punk said:
76 jars? wat? haha

you have my respect for dealing with that much work and buying all that supplies but i would of made 15 bags :wink:

to me it seems like a grow of this size is almost unmanageable, not to mention the amount of resources you put into it. you have my best wishes 100% but IMO i would have rather put resources towards something cool like growing some woodlovers or a bunch of pans. i hope it works out for you man, ill be stopping by once in a while to see how you are doing. :rockon:[/qu

this is not unmanageable so far ...i hope to double this next time

--------------------

InvisibleWilly Wonka
Medicine Man
 User Gallery

Loc: The Other Side Flag
Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: skuzzy1232]
    #15816402 - 02/15/12 11:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Wow this is turning into quite the thread.  I love it.  I dream of the day that I can dedicate a room to the hobby.  Right now I am working out of a spacious walk in closet.  In my space I can get up to about 30 jars going at one time with 3 mini tubs each filled with 8 qts of spawn/bulk, 1 tub of 16 qts spawn/bulk and 1 shotgun fruiting chamber.  Someday when I get a garage I am going to build a lab/chamber room.  How much square footage would you guesstimate your 76 jar, 17 tub grow to take up?

--------------------
AMU

Offlineb4n4n4r4m4
bananas!

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15816457 - 02/15/12 11:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This is just absurd! I cannot wait till I can do something like this! I am so happy for you and I want to see your final product! Good Luck! :laugh:

--------------------
Everybody's working for the weekend!
============================
My Trade List

OfflineMontock
Time = $
 User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: slapphappypill]
    #15817997 - 02/16/12 10:15 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

slapphappypill said:
Quote:

truskool said:
For a fully crammed dehydrator takes 6-8 hours for cracker dry.  A completely full tray is about an ounce dry

depends on the dehydrator brah, some takes 24 hours for a fully cammed dehydrator.

Trays on a tsm harvest hold a lot more than an ounce(dry), and there's ten of them , the cheapy 40$ Walmart hold about 1-1.5 I literally cram them in so tight they come out in a single peice , and I give a full 24 for giglez,

--------------------
Looking for Wife, please pm me your picture and list of skillz.

I'm wrong all the time, my posts are subject to being wrong at any  point or time, get butt hurt at own risk.

OfflineOGTubs
Stranger

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: skuzzy1232]
    #15822325 - 02/17/12 06:22 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck the coffee. I've been using the WBS to damion5050 with some gypsum

Why make life hard on yourself doing real pasteurization.

I do 10 tubs at a time this way and my total prep time is less than 3 hours.

And for your G2G I would use a no prep WBS tek. I use "Morning Song" Scotts brand of WBS at Walmart. 400mL WBS + 150mL water PC for 90 minutes and shake as soon as pressure equalizes. The only down side is the WBS gets stuck on the sides of jars, making it a pain to clean. Nothing a long soak can't fix tho.

OfflineNameInUse
First Timer
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: OGTubs]
    #15822345 - 02/17/12 06:34 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

OGTubs said:
Fuck the coffee. I've been using the WBS to damion5050 with some gypsum

Why make life hard on yourself doing real pasteurization.

I do 10 tubs at a time this way and my total prep time is less than 3 hours.

And for your G2G I would use a no prep WBS tek. I use "Morning Song" Scotts brand of WBS at Walmart. 400mL WBS + 150mL water PC for 90 minutes and shake as soon as pressure equalizes. The only down side is the WBS gets stuck on the sides of jars, making it a pain to clean. Nothing a long soak can't fix tho.

Why would you want to cut corners and possibly ruin 80+ jars. That just seems irresponsible to me. Soak, rinse, simmer, and pc... It's worth the time. Have you ever seen the water after a soak or how about after the simmer? It's definitely not something you want your babies eating.

--------------------
Signature in use.

OfflineOGTubs
Stranger

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: NameInUse]
    #15822380 - 02/17/12 07:00 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have 50 no prep jars sitting to my left, have you ever done a big grow? Its not hard to PC things, but so much time consumed. So many alarms going off.

Try it, I wouldn't recommend using spores on it. But its all I use for G2G and I have not had one contam. Like I said the only problem is getting WBS stuck to the side of the jar.

This hobby is not complicated. You should always KISS whenever possible.

OfflineNameInUse
First Timer
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: OGTubs]
    #15822397 - 02/17/12 07:17 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have a 5 gallon bucket I use for the soak and straining. I wrap the WBS in a screen and it allows me to soak and rinse so easily that it's not work at all. I just pull out the bag and place it in the pot to simmer, pull that out and rinse it. I'm very thorough yet efficient in all aspects of life including this hobby. I just couldn't imagine cutting those corners. I guess if it works for you that's great but I couldn't handle losing the peace of mind that I get from following the steps.

--------------------
Signature in use.

Invisiblefortheloveofnature
 User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!sorry 17 tub [Re: skuzzy1232]
    #15822415 - 02/17/12 07:26 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

YOUR CRAZY BRO..... i like that post pics of your success :asianofapproval:

--------------------
:kong:TRADE LIST:kong:
sclerotia info
FSPThreads
1-2-3-4

Looking for a confirmed Gymnopilus Luteus print

Gymnopilus sp

InvisibleHashbuble
Mycocentric Mutha Fucker
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GERO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: skuzzy1232]
    #15822435 - 02/17/12 07:44 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

skuzzy1232 said:
and yes i use LC cause its quicker ... i prefer it over g2g cause its quicker for ME PERSONAL PREFERENCE ONLY

GOOD WORK! :thumbup:

Where does your LC come from? An isolate on a petri dish, or a cloned mushroom or what?

--------------------
The mushrooms just keep following me

OfflineWing
The Eye Tyrant
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: NameInUse]
    #15822947 - 02/17/12 11:07 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NameInUse said:
I have a 5 gallon bucket I use for the soak and straining. I wrap the WBS in a screen and it allows me to soak and rinse so easily that it's not work at all. I just pull out the bag and place it in the pot to simmer, pull that out and rinse it. I'm very thorough yet efficient in all aspects of life including this hobby. I just couldn't imagine cutting those corners. I guess if it works for you that's great but I couldn't handle losing the peace of mind that I get from following the steps.

I do the same. I have a screen that I shaped into a bowl. I place my WBS in the "bowl" and set it in a large pot of water. When it's done soaking I pull the screen out with all my WBS inside and place it in another pot of water I've already got to the point of boiling. After a few minutes I pull the screen back out and hang it up letting it steam itself dry.

So simple. Takes less time then how most people do it and it's very clean.

--------------------
My Old Grow Logs

OfflineNameInUse
First Timer
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Wing]
    #15823053 - 02/17/12 11:38 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

winged_1 said:

So simple. Takes less time then how most people do it and it's very clean.

That's the beauty of it, no spills to clean up! Although I bring my corners up and zip tie it, once it's dry I cut the bottom and pour my jars so I have to use a new piece each time but the shit is cheap.

--------------------
Signature in use.

Invisibleskuzzy1232
Male User Gallery

#15825852 - 02/17/12 11:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i soak  80 pounds at once  then rinse and drain load pc done . I dont simmer just cause i never had to.

--------------------

Offlinesumerian
King Of Detroit

Loc: Murda Mitten,USA Flag
Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ZBrown]
    #15826220 - 02/18/12 12:31 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ZBrown said:
Man this is great. But I have read on this site of feds "busting mushroom labs" are you not worried that someone could track you down via your web posts with such a big operation? I only wish you the best I am just unsure how private or anonymous  you can really be here.

Even if he did say he was growing, that doesnt mean anything, the feds would still need more proof then just some internet posts. i very highly doubt they really care about the unimportant mushroom "cartels" lol they got bigger fish to fry. On top of that, havent you heard of TOR? works wonders and leaves the LE looking retarded...

--------------------

Originally Posted by CanYaDigItBrotha-
I myself am thinking of Growing , and have a million and one questions about it ,One such Question is ,How Can it be that hard , its a mushroom after all and they grow in the wild .cant you just get some Dirt and Seeds add water and away you go ?Also do Mushrooms Regrow , Or dose one need to keep buying Seeds after every Yield???

Invisibleskuzzy1232
Male User Gallery

Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: sumerian]
    #15828771 - 02/18/12 05:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sumerian said:
Quote:

ZBrown said:
Man this is great. But I have read on this site of feds "busting mushroom labs" are you not worried that someone could track you down via your web posts with such a big operation? I only wish you the best I am just unsure how private or anonymous  you can really be here.

Even if he did say he was growing, that doesnt mean anything, the feds would still need more proof then just some internet posts. i very highly doubt they really care about the unimportant mushroom "cartels" lol they got bigger fish to fry. On top of that, havent you heard of TOR? works wonders and leaves the LE looking retarded...

yep , and lets not get my thread shut down like GM for arguing over security k fellas?? im covered.

--------------------

Edited by skuzzy1232 (02/18/12 08:28 PM)

OfflineCMOS
Whats next?

#15829285 - 02/18/12 07:49 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

yep , and lets not get my thread shut down like ge for arguing over security k fellas?? im covered.

:billymaythumbup:

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Offlinecmmenke
kids teaching kids
Male

Loc: Illinous, USA
Re: ok ,been having a good run at tubs got my confidence up , so now im doing a 14 TUB GRO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: CMOS]
    #15829332 - 02/18/12 07:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

seriously more pictures, this shit is epic. Sharing is caring bro....

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag