Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
9/11: The Smoking Gun?
    #1576851 - 05/25/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Not quite. But damning nonetheless. The following quote can be found on p63 of the PNAC report entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses[PDF]:

Quote:

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event ? like a new Pearl Harbor[sic]...

Where "revolutionary change" is the topic of the PNAC website and the rest of the report.

It looks like if Bush didnt know, then at the very least Cheney, Rummy and Wolfy and other signers on the Statement of Principles page knew. They might just as well have used the word "Reichstag fire" instead of "Pearl Harbour". In similar, more mundane scenarios, such as purchasing a $1M life insurance policy on someone that gets murdered the following week, the existence of such a motive would be grounds for issuing an arrest warrant.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1576942 - 05/25/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I totally agree with everything you've said.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1577053 - 05/25/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Its all right there in front of everybody yet they turn away to watch "Friends"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OnlineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1577188 - 05/25/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It was right there in front of Bush to.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1577204 - 05/25/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yet he turns away to avoid punishment from above

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #1577386 - 05/25/03 11:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

In similar, more mundane scenarios, such as purchasing a $1M life insurance policy on someone that gets murdered the following week, the existence of such a motive would be grounds for issuing an arrest warrant.

Good point.  And with the packing of conservative judges, who's going to issue any warrant?

Bush Admin's Conservative Judiciary

:blush: :frown: 

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: hongomon]
    #1577625 - 05/26/03 01:08 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Xibalba]
    #1577752 - 05/26/03 02:53 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

its just going to keep happening until somehow somebody does something - the problem is, every "something" that "somebody" tries is turned against their cause very quickly and effectively..

its like humor is the only weapon

--------------------

Anonymous

#1577819 - 05/26/03 04:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Luvdemshrooms thinks you are all crazy. All those crazy conspiracy theories. You all should get a life.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: ]
    #1579434 - 05/26/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

They ARE all crazy....Be lucky you all live in countries where insanity is legal...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1584204 - 05/28/03 06:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Luvdemshrooms thinks you are all crazy. All those crazy conspiracy theories. You all should get a life.

They ARE all crazy....Be lucky you all live in countries where insanity is legal...

As usual, "your crazy" is the best the right-wing nutfruits can do.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1584305 - 05/28/03 07:56 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I wonder if it would be better if we just called them Facist Nazi's?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1585002 - 05/28/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Indeed. Because you MUST be a facist nazi to believe that even President Bush isnt so inherently evil that he's going to kill thousands of his own citizens and condemn the economy to years of tortured hell for the sake of a few approval points...

Sieg Heil?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1585375 - 05/28/03 03:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Indeed. Because you MUST be a facist nazi to believe that even President Bush isnt so inherently evil that he's going to kill thousands of his own citizens and condemn the economy to years of tortured hell for the sake of a few approval points...

It's not like there isn't precedent for this kind of behaviour from a world leader....Churchill knew about the London bombing before it came, Roosevelt knew about the Pearl Harbour attacks before they happened and Bush knew about 9/11.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Rono]
    #1585616 - 05/28/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Churchill let them bomb London so that save lives in the long run and win the war against Nazi Germany. No comparison Whatsoever.

Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor? Thats a new one by me...How do you figure? I've heard the whole "America MADE Japan Attack" arguement. And there's evidence that the Navy in Pearl Harbor had some advance warning, (A few hours) of the attack. But I've never heard that Roosevelt knew. Prove it?

Why, why, why, would Bush do such a thing? Honestly, I go through EVERY single arguement you people make around here, and NONE of them make sense....

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1585620 - 05/28/03 04:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I go through EVERY single arguement you people make around here, and NONE of them make sense.... 

Figures. :smirk:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11: The Smoking Gun? [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1585639 - 05/28/03 04:27 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Figures....Right. But really, run it by me again. What's Bush's justification for 9/11?
His popularity? Hmph...Its almost down to pre-9/11.

Oh, he wanted a pretext to invade Iraq for oil money? Oh...wait...The Economy has lost more in the last 2 years than we'll possibly recoup in Iraq.

What are the others....

Oh! Right! ISRAEL did it! So we would crack down on the Palesin...Oh...Wait...The new peace plan favors Palestine? Drat...Another argument down the tubes...

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1585640 - 05/28/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Why, why, why, would Bush do such a thing?

I'm not going to say the same things that have already been said a bazillion times...either you believe he knew or you don't...there is evidence and there is motive...at the very least he should be investigated...at the very worst he should be shot for treason.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (05/28/03 04:29 PM)

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #1585641 - 05/28/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Why, why, why, would Bush do such a thing? Honestly, I go through EVERY single arguement you people make around here, and NONE of them make sense....

Remember the "crazy conspiracy theory of the Looney Left"?? Well the "conspiracy" is now by in large the govt; and they have answered your question themselves, in the PNAC references in the original post.

--------------------

Edited by Annapurna1 (05/28/03 04:30 PM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#1585650 - 05/28/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Right! The SAME thing has been said numerous times, and NONE of it makes any sense...You silly America-Haters...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom