Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblelurican
Doom, doom,doom.

Loc: ground zero
premonitions
    #1574703 - 05/24/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

it seems a lot of people have been having premonitions about biological warfare or apocalyptic disasters.. anybody having similar personal exerpiences?

--------------------
Tha rogaire salach amaidech!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: premonitions [Re: lurican]
    #1575593 - 05/24/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

not very recently. but in the recent past ive had apocalyptic dreams. mostly my dreams lately have been about the very near future.

--------------------
What?

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: premonitions [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1575599 - 05/24/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ive half-ass seen the future, but i don't know if they are pre-cognition, clarvoyance, or premonitions. i truely don't know the difference, all's i know is that it was a future event.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: premonitions [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1575612 - 05/24/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I saw the future once- The human race was inslaved by talking monkies! Oh, wait a second......that was a movie. Sorry.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1575662 - 05/25/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i have to agree on some respects. but the night before last i had this dream about this girl i know and having sex with her. but in dreams its hard to say who is who. But i have these voices in my dreams. Mostly female voices, the only male ones ive heard usually arent English or any known language. Their are a few different female voices that i get. sometimes their arent voices. but other times their are just dark voices. anyway, i have this dream about this girl (we will call her V) i know(V is kind of with this guy (M) as a "fuck buddy"). and this voice says to ME "dont have sex with her if you dont love her" and im at the girls house, and their is all this sex stuff going on, all these people going in and out of the dream sequence. and so i wake up la de da.... then my friend who knows this girl tells me that M had this young girl (S) over at M's house. M is 20 and V is 21, while S is 17. M wants to hook up with S. this makes V mad. M and V dont talk anymore. and all before that i had a dream about a loveless sex relationship, with the girl that it involved. i know this may seem vague. but its CRAZY. i get this shit all the time. i get these voices even when im awake, and the shit comes true!

before i went to my friend C's bros house. who we will call A. i had this feeling like it wasnt a good idea. i have always had feelings about this part of town. and i have these voices. " we cant protect you anymore". me thinking to myself "i have to face this shit sometime". "ill do this". and sure enough we get to A's house. We light up a jay and smoke it with A and C and D (D is another friend of mine). 5 minutes later 2 guys come up and ask us if we are smoking weed. we were. they say they are narcotics agents. they are looking for a Mr. J S. J S isnt there. so we all get searched. including A's dad (K) who is there. and K's mexican gf. in this run down house in this neighborhood. in the location where i dont like of course. so we get searched, these guys search the house. they find my friends pipe, the vodka in his truck. They question us. A goes to jail for a probation violation. bail set 3000. im thinking im surely fucked. but NO everything is cool. we then just have to move all of A's stuff out of the house. to his brothers house. ooooo that was fun. i felt like shit. but i did have a new apreciation of life after that. im thinking it was someone telling me not to smoke the weed anymore, my time for ignorning my duties are over. but besides that... we will jump back forward again to last night. where the realization to the first story takes place.

we go to M ( remember M from the dream and the V story). okay... lol. i have another strange feeling. but it is so very small. i cant discern truely whether it is genuine premonition or just a creation of my senses. but regardless. 5 minutes after we get to m's house a 2 cops show up. HOW WONDERFUL! they are drinking... im thinking... fuck this... this is fucking bullshit. there is no need for me to have seen this before. and for me to go strolling into the same situation again. fuck this, fuck me, this blows ass, this is insanity. regardless. we leave m's house and we travel to V's house. which is just right across the hall! YAY!. and guess what. V is dressed all exposed like. just bursting out that she wants some, or at least expressing her sexual desire. or Sexuality i should say. just in the way it was in my dream.

and i got so high there. but my friends wouldnt take me home. so i just walked like 2 or so miles at 1 in the morning. it was nice. i hold nothing to them. i just had to get out of there i couldnt stand it. i was tired of waiting for people who wouldnt listen to me. tired of feeling like im just succumbing to these ovious predictabilities. and that i might as well set my own path before something like the first 2 stories take place....

anyway... i walk home. and my friend drove up to 7-11 as i was leaving. he was like " SEAN!"... im kind of pissed i just look at him like "wha?". "did you walk here"... me:".....". bla blah he leaves. and then my other friends pull up to me as im walking back into my neighborhood. one of them D. starts to talk to me and tells me that right as they left. they saw cops at either end of the parking lots they were exiting from.

i look back on what he said and i think. these cops said if they pulled us over and we had been drinking we all would have gotten tickets. we werent drinking. but we were really stoned! and if we got caught for that... we could have been searched or fucked. so i think... what if i hadnt of left. what if i didnt take on that urge to do something about what i felt.

soound famillar at all johnny? not the story... but the realizations or cognition or anything.

--------------------
What?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1575722 - 05/25/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

people have had these predictions forever - they just evolve with the times.... I believe this is why there is so much talk about aliens, but I dunno :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblelurican
Doom, doom,doom.

Re: premonitions [Re: Strumpling]
    #1576600 - 05/25/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

sounds to me like your intuition is really loud.. dont let anyone tell ya its just schizophrenia either, the voices keep ya company when youre lonely :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblelurican
Doom, doom,doom.

#1576605 - 05/25/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i tried tripping with the focus of contacting my spirit guide.. it didnt work out too well, it ended in me just reasuring myself im waiting for something :-\

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1576627 - 05/25/03 04:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you weren't talking to me were you? kuz that doesn't make sense if you were.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: premonitions [Re: Strumpling]
    #1576688 - 05/25/03 05:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"it seems a lot of people have been having premonitions about biological warfare"

thats a very easy premonition to have when their are so many militaristic, crazy ass nations out there that have biological weapons.

its kind of like: i go to the store and buy some eggs, i come home, put them in the fridge and sit down and then have premonitions about eating an egg sandwich.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1576741 - 05/25/03 06:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Your dream sounds like either you dreamed in the southwest, or you live in the southwest? Where do ya live bud?

I think i know what you mean, i had a dream last night, about my job problems. As of right now im not looking for a job, but when i was(a year ago) i found it TO BE DIFFICULT! The dreams was about my aunt telling me to get a job, at a certain date, and time, and tells me the reason why but i can't remember. Today the first argument i got into with someone was about job/money related problems, indeed dreams are strange. In my opinon if my subconscieous is trying to tell me something, why does it pick people i don't listen to (in waking life), to convey the message?

As for your dream, so your feeling like its fate, that your dreams have made the decsion already for you? I probibly got the wrong impression?

Hey, everyone when you have a sex dream have you ever actually "Fuck"? I mean when i have anything sexual, i never actually get any, i always get VERY close, but SOMETHING AWAYS HAPPENS AND GETS IN THE WAY OR STOPS ME!?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (05/25/03 06:03 PM)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1576870 - 05/25/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i think my dreams show me what COULD happen. and i have this feeling that corresponds with things... its like i have to trust my gut instincts on things or i really will get fucked. I did my calculation for the mayan birthday calendar. im a comsmic serpent. and i dont know. it tells me to trust my inner knowing. i dont know if that has anythign to do with it at all. but the point is. thats how things are for me. and thats the way its been with this dream stuff. or just these feeligns in general when im not asleep. I live in texas....

yeah ive had sex dreams... lol. there isnt too much to hinder that from happening. it just happens. my dreams are like a wheel of fortune. no pun intended. last night i dreamt about anime. and this big essence rising out of the earth, then it turned into the one of the art pieces from the tool cds. laterlus... i dont know. i hope i dont get flamed for my tool ignorance. lol.... sorry guys! and then it told me to leave soon.

but i have to take with mythology on this one. that there is two kinds of dreams.

?Thence mayst thou [the shade of a deceased parent] pass to where the better gate of horn o?ercomes the envious ivory [from the gate of horn issues true dreams and from ivory the false], and in the semblance of a dream teach me what thou wert ever wont to teach.? ?Silvae 5.3.260

here is a lot of cool stuff about dreams.here is the link

--------------------
What?

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1578326 - 05/26/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

houston texas here

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1578365 - 05/26/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

how would you know that... by the sound of my dreams though... you think their is like a regional feel to dreams? ive wondered the same. quite strange johnny.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1578418 - 05/26/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

if someone predicts 100 events, and 1...or 5 come true, is he pyschic, or full of shit? theres a thing called chance....prayer works the same id say...you pray for lots of things, just because osme come true it doesnt mean prayer had anything to do with it.

Im not saying there isnt any chance of someone having 'powers', but i believe every action you make changes the future, and that nothing is pre written (christians claim they are free, yet they say the future is set (god sees the future)....but how can that be if you have choice, whats the point of life then, since he knows what you will do, therefor its already set, and theres no point.

another thing: a pyschic is just as likely to die in any situation, hit by a bus, shot, raped, yadi yada....didnt see that coming did they?

oh and: even if you see something, like that dude said...your mind thinks in weird ways...it can put 2 and 2 together (even if you dont realise it has)...like if a war is coming, or anything else that is inevitable...(someone dying))

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: premonitions [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1578528 - 05/26/03 01:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yes i agree with you. im not claiming in jesus or anything.my first post was about apocalyptic dreams. i didnt say bilogical warfare. yes ive had dreams about those before. and i give you credit for the putting 2 and 2 together on this one. and thats easy to say thats how dreams are. but we know SHIT about dreams. or premonitions in general.

Quote:

Im not saying there isnt any chance of someone having 'powers', but i believe every action you make changes the future

exactly... so if your an idiot. and you make the same wrong decisions the last time something happened. you go down. but if you "wake up" you can change your future. cause you were shown "the light!".

i would compeltely agree with you. if i hadnt thought there was something in my life that would make me think otherwise. ive ran into many situations where i should have trusted my feelings, and woken myself up. but i didnt and I had to pay the consequences.

there is a risk in undertaking anything unknown. the point i want to make. is why have feelings or dreams about this kind of shit in the first place. when i could have thought about millions of other things. because its going to happen? maybe! because i need to adress an issue?! MOST PROBABLY! because im full of shit, and im a crazy bastard? very possible.

some of you are going to probably think this is completely stupid but what the hell, i think it fits very well.

I dont know if you have seen the matrix reloaded. The conversation between neo and the oracle, Neo is questioning why does it matter what he does if everything is already been decided. Why offer the candy if she knows what he is going to do. because people have to understand why they make the decisions they do. if you can see per chance what is going to happen to you in the future, and you let it happen. you will feel something because of it, you will look back and wonder why. and maybe for that very reason you decide to change your life. these things will make you think. you can go around your whole life thinking nothing means anything, pure chaos. and thats exactly how your life will be. or you can see that there are some things you have control of. you can change your life for the better.

this is what i think fractals emply. they know where they are going... its calculated. you ask why live whats the point. maybe its just to experience and find out who we are. solving the mystery.

look how close we are to monkeys. so curious, Curious George.

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see? be free.

what is freedom, i dont know. maybe its just the ability to see and change. and not be like a simulation. some things... i just dont know. maybe its just about understanding. laaa deee da.

Click below for "my prediction theory"

Prediction Theory

--------------------
What?

Edited by Zero7a1 (05/26/03 01:43 PM)

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1578580 - 05/26/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

but isnt that just good/poor judgement, it doesnt neccessarily mean theres anything supernatural about it....

heres some more random shit i pulled out of my brain/ass....

1: walking down the street late at night, gives you 'premonitions' of bad things... because obviously you are vulnerable there, and your brain is going nuts

2: we can read peoples minds, not by actually using any magic power, but from facial expressions, voice/tone, actions etc...all of this is incorporated by our brain, and it can usually put together the puzzle before we realise it... ninjas used to be pretty good 'mind masters' and earned the reputation of being pyschic/mind controlling etc, only because they KNEW how to exploit the mind...

3: ive never had premonition , or anything magical...the closest 'weird' thing thats happened was at my fathers funeral, where after the service, my fathers friends were leaving on their Harley bikes, and reving up their engines, and as they were leaving i said to my brother "i wish that guy would fall off"....then out of nowhere the bike wobbled, and he flew off...... now...obviously there was nothing supernatural, the guy must have got mud on his tires, lost control on the road, and fallen off....altho i guess because of movies and shit we like to think that maybe my dead fathers spirit gave me a dying wish or some shit...its pretty ludicrous at best.

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: premonitions [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1578792 - 05/26/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i never said this was supernatural. if anything, im trying to exploit the human ability, not give rise to other outwardly THINGS. i never said anything about spirits. or aliens. i had a feeling a long time ago i would break up with a gf... it got good. a lot of nice things happened. a lot of shitty things. and you know what. about more than a year or so later it did happen. it could have happened, it might have not happened anyway. MY point is, i think humans have a much greater potential than people give themselves credit for. im not giving credit to spirits or aliens. im giving credit to humans. us. people. Im just trying to make myself aware. and know and learn about how to see how things unfold. if i can predict the outcome of the egg sandwhich event, or the mud on the tires. i will be a much better person for it. cause you know, i dont like egg sandwhiches and i dont want to fly off a motorcycle cause i got mud on my tires. i want to understand why i see things the things i do. what are the implications for understanding the things i do or dont do. maybe if you can master this, you will master change. master change... and hey guess what. its just as easy as changing your dreams. peace

--------------------
What?

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1578805 - 05/26/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

maybe we do have the capacity of doing shit like that, but we are very human, and even tho having fantasys like that is nice and all, the reality is that if it were possible, theres a very good chance it wouldve been discovered (by the masses) by now, especially since we have been around for some time.

Ive read that scientists believe if we could use all of our brain, we could do things like telekenises, but then again as humans we used what...10-20% of the total capacity of our brain? its not like its just something you can learn, alot of it is in genetics and shit.

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1578808 - 05/26/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

sorry for weaving off topic a bit, but alot of this shit is all pretty much related

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale