Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: more subs... [Re: govna]
    #1750177 - 07/26/03 03:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Can anyone please explain me what woodchips are :P ??
Also, I've been looking around lately after this straight 5 rainy day periods but I've found none so far :<

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: more subs... [Re: Merkin]
    #1750387 - 07/26/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

wood
n.
The hard, fibrous substance beneath the bark in the stems and branches of trees and shrubs; xylem

chip
n.
a small, thin piece of wood, stone, etc., cut or broken off

Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Re: more subs... [Re: Gumby]
    #1750408 - 07/26/03 09:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GumbyDude said:
wood
n.
The hard, fibrous substance beneath the bark in the stems and branches of trees and shrubs; xylem

chip
n.
a small, thin piece of wood, stone, etc., cut or broken off

Not to be confused with chocolate chips, potato chips, computer chips, or my neighbor Chip.
Which reminds me of the time I was a male stripper. I wasn't buff enuff for the Chip-n-Dale dance team, so I had to settle with being a Chip's- A-Hoy stripper instead. :grin: The tips weren't very good, but those antsy hypoglycemic women sure no how to make a man feel good.

If anyone ever bitches about the Moderators at this forum not being helpful and informative, I'll scuff their shoes while making rude noises, and sodomize their pets (The one's doing the bitchin', not the Mods).
:wink:

:thumbup:  I give Gumbydude a rating of 5 gazillion shrooms for his response to that question 
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:..............to infinity...........

chip-n-doo     

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Offlineruskifile
droog

Loc: nowhere
Re: more subs... [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1750667 - 07/26/03 12:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks bm!  :wink:

...a tragic pity this patch got destroyed in the end....and ONLY this patch...by those unknown...although I have my suspicions lol

:rolleyes:   

this is an old pic - all dried up now... :mad:

--------------------
(zhukov in a previous life....)

2SER FM underground radio

Offlineganesh
stranger still
Loc: cloud seven
Re: more subs... [Re: ruskifile]
    #1751549 - 07/26/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Has anyone found any subs lately in melbourne??
I'm hoping this rain will kickstart them again.... but who knows...

Offlinelsdod
Stranger
Re: more subs... [Re: ganesh]
    #1751712 - 07/26/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I found about 150 subs on some woodchips outside this petrol station in Melb, However, this was after the first day of rain and all the specimens i found were quite mature so i suspect they must have popped out a while ago somehow, only about 30 of them looked healthy enough to eat though. THe last couple days (Fri/Sat) I've been to some known patches and not found any full grown specimens, only babies really. I picked a few of the bigger ones but left most. The first babies I found on thursday morning appear to be the same in size now on Sunday morning. So my guess is they all aborted. Seems as though somethings wrong this time round. I've also noticed theres hardly any mushrooms of the non-magic kind either. Some patches which a month ago had thousands of mushrooms of all types now only have 1 or 2. Sad as it may be, my bet is that Mushroom season is as good as over for Melbourne suburbs. Anyone with some info about areas a bit out of Melbourne though such as MtMacedon please let us know the situation. Its not looking good though.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract