Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Phishcid
    #1574785 - 05/24/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hey all

Recently a friend of mine and I have accquired tickets to our very first phish show! hell yeah im so excited

anyway ,I have experienced mushrooms before, and I was thinking of taking acid at the show if I could get a hold of any. Given my backround of mush, what are your opinions on if I should take acid for my first time at such a public event?

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Re: Phishcid [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1574802 - 05/24/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

That is a great place to experience LSD for the first time. Go for it, as long as there is respect for what it can give you.

I think the atmosphere would be very positive, and there is bound to be many others tripping. This somehow creates an energy in the air, which could help you out a lot. Plus, you'd be in a great mood, I mean... it's PHISH!  :grin:

It's similar to shrooms, but it has a more harsh conotation on your mind. Shrooms are still intense, don't get me wrong. 

Stay Positive  :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineFunkyBudah
myco-wizard

Loc: Shakedown Street
Re: Phishcid [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1577665 - 05/26/03 01:35 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I have seen Phish 16 times, and it is not a Dead show, but it is a great community to trip with.

I would estimate that at least about 75% (seems low to me) of people are "tripping" in some way. Exstacy has taken over lately, but you will have a ball on LSD. The lights will blow you away as will the intense jams.

I have to say that you should plan to see them again sober, to really enjoy and remember the show (I have a memory problem while tripping).

Enjoy, keep a positive vibe, be kind to your neighbor, and welcome to the scene.

Which show are you seeing?

-FB

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Phishcid [Re: FunkyBudah]
    #1578700 - 05/26/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm seeing phish too, both nights at Alpine. Looking forward to it! Im gonna get shrooms for sure, maybe a little lsd but im not gonna trip during the show due to memory, im just gonna get high, i wanna remember this. I dont wanna forget these concerts.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale